XxXNoviceGuyXxX is offline New Member

Winstrol & Deca Stack

Okay guys, I'm a pretty much novice to steroids . My first cycle was about 8 weeks of solely Sustanon 250, which some of you said wouldnt do crap, but it really worked out good for me. I now have Winstrol & Deca , and would like to know a couple things, is it a good stack? My body weight is 142, how much winny pills would i need to take a day (10 mg)? Do I take them at the same time or different intervals in the day? How should I stack these two steroids, should I do them both at once or do one, wait a little and do the other? I want to know these things, don't tell me I need to gain more weight and eat more because I don't. In the 8th grade I was only 98 lbs. I've been working out since then and eating heavily. At the beginning of the year I was 124 lbs. And yes, by me eating heavily I mean I intake enough protein a day (around 150 or half of my bodyweight, 1 g of protein for every lb. of bodyweight). Also I use the workout program they have on this website. I hope this is enough information and would like some positive feedback, thank you

fballhoss51 is offline Senior Member
    i can help u but how old are you

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    first off a deca and winstrol stack isn't the way to go.
    2nd your body weight (142lbs) is way too low to even think about cycling...How old are u?

figured if hes still talkin about 8th grade he must be only 15

thejuiceisloose is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MBaraso
    first off a deca and winstrol stack isn't the way to go.
    2nd your body weight (142lbs) is way too low to even think about cycling...How old are u?
    I agree with both statements, MBRASO per his profile looks like he's 23.

~theJuice~

I'm actually 18, and I am a slender guy my bodyfat well, lats time i checked it it said error. Um, I've read on the website about adding a test into it, should i do that?

read what mbraso said on cycling, u are no where near heavy enough or at a phsyical peak at 142, i guarentee you that u can get at least to 180 naturally

edit: post your diet if you think you dont need to eat anymore

BIG PAPPA PUMP is offline Junior Member
    yea thats def to light to start but my buddy weighed 140lbs for his 1st cycle just doing test e for 10wks @ 500mgs a week & he ended up weighing 165lbs in the end of cycle (Great!) but his body structure wasnt strong enough to hold the weight & he lost most of it if not all! so i'd def wait & get a stronger structure & a bigger build so you can keep it

ODC0717 is offline Anabolic Member
    AAS is not the answer for skinny guys who don't want to pay their dues in the gym and diet properly. Man I can't even stress enough how much it scares me when I hear an 18 year old who weighs about a buck nothin talking about how dedicated he is to his diet and training and hasnb't got the size to back it up! Bottom line is you are too young to juice, and even if you were 25 and still weighed what you do I'd still give you the same answer! Read the diet and workout forums to get some ideas on how to spark some new growth, please.

What do u mean, not everyone is built the same, some poeple have an easier time gaining weight then others, it is hard as hell for me to gain weight. I eat like no other, i work out every other day (using the workout) my max bench is 225 (and im only 142). Now I'm thinking of throwing d-bol i nthere too, so would 300mg a week of deca , 20 mg a day of d-bol, and 50 mg every other day with winny workout?

ODC0717 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by XxXNoviceGuyXxX
    What do u mean, not everyone is built the same, some poeple have an easier time gaining weight then others, it is hard as hell for me to gain weight. I eat like no other, i work out every other day (using the workout) my max bench is 225 (and im only 142). Now I'm thinking of throwing d-bol i nthere too, so would 300mg a week of deca, 20 mg a day of d-bol, and 50 mg every other day with winny workout?
    post your diet. Why does everyone put so much emphasis on their max bech?

Drummerboy is offline Anabolic Member
    your a hard gainer, fast metabolism. you dont need winny. if your training/diet are in check, and you are in good natural shape (if you are short your stats are believable, a friend of mine is 5-4 with your stats, and is very strong. did deca /test went to 165 looked great) you can cycle with bulkers. I would try test 400mg/wk and deca 300mg/week. I know its a lower than typical dose, but your body size is relatively small. this will put some more meat on you.

Quote Originally Posted by Drummerboy
    your a hard gainer, fast metabolism. you dont need winny. if your training/diet are in check, and you are in good natural shape (if you are short your stats are believable, a friend of mine is 5-4 with your stats, and is very strong. did deca/test went to 165 looked great) you can cycle with bulkers. I would try test 400mg/wk and deca 300mg/week. I know its a lower than typical dose, but your body size is relatively small. this will put some more meat on you.

lol drummerboy were tryin to keep this guy from steroids until he reaches his natural peak and u give him a cycle! but xxxnovicexxx post your diet

Thread Information