FREAKZILLLA is offline Associate Member

Test year round?

I was talking to my girlfriend about the side effects of post cycle therapy , such as mood swings, depression, bad moods, and of course "sex drive" due to the novla and clomid.
    So my question here is that is there any real harm in shooting test by itself all year round such as t-eth or t-cyp at 1000mg a week? I will continue to work out but the fact is im approaching 30 yrs old and the test makes me great in bed. Without it its really sucks cause im never in the mood or im in a bad mood and there for, NO SEX!!
    I do know that pro bodybuilders do this to stablize there gains but of course im doing it for the wifey and shes gun ho for it as well. Only concern is if there is any real side effects from this type of usage??
    I can take small breaks from time to time to regulate myself but i'll be on most of the time year round.

Anyone with feedback, opinions and, or advice; please feel free to charm in!
    Big-G

needbigguns is offline Once Human and Inferior - Now Beast-Like and Superior
    are you a hairy monster ? I hate test making me hairy, might just be me

The Baron is offline Fourth Koala of the Apocalypse
    How old are you? if you are under 50, I recommend you continue to cycle on = off. While you are still able to manufacture a reasonable amount of test, you should try to preserve this ability. Once your natural test levels are not enough to even give you a boner if J-Lo sticks her nekkid butt in your face, then you may as well go full-time. JMO.

--
    NO PMs for SOURCES!
    NO PMs for questions that should be asked on the board!
    NO "Thank You" PMs, please.
    PMs are for personal or sensitive questions or information, or for stuff that is not allowed to be posted on the board.
    Inappropriate PMs will not be read or acknowledged. Repeat offenders will be reported.
    -The Baron-

rodge is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    i decide this january to stay on year round.if you gonna do this to then i would advice to closely monitor yourself through bloodwork.and i would 'nt stay on 1000mg ew year round as that would be a bit to much imo.i'm cycling it for 12-15 weeks at a high dose with another compound then loose the compound and lower the test to 375mg ew for 5-8 weeks and then up the test and add another compound.

if there is still a childwish then i def would'nt do it as this could negatively affect your fertility.

-rodge

needbigguns is offline Once Human and Inferior - Now Beast-Like and Superior
    i dont get it, how can people run test all year round and not be coverd from head to toe in body hair

My stats and experience.....

I am 28 years old, 6 foot even, 272 pounds and i have 3 cycles under my belt! Each post therapy cycle has resulted in less testosterone gained back by the body no matter what i used. POST CYCLES SUCK. They are the only thing i get side effects from like acne, loss in libido and mood. NO anabolic steroid has ever touched based on those negatives so i try to "bridge" or use the 10mg d-bol breakfast, insulin with cell tech, DHEA, tribulus, and eventually i just start using just test again and i feel better right off the bat!

Now given that 3 cycles by the age of 28 has affected my HPTA system enough that it will no longer produce 100% of its capacity at that time and will be reduced due to playing around with my hormones & genetics by the use of anabolics.

So point being, i come off now which im doing, everything will change and i hate not boinking my girl 6 times a day!!

hair...

Quote Originally Posted by needbigguns
    i dont get it, how can people run test all year round and not be coverd from head to toe in body hair
    I may be a bit hairy but that was before i ever tried anabolics. Ive always had a beard, hairy chest, hairy butt, etc and it all gets trimmed !!!!!

The A.S. doesnt effect hair growth or loss on me if thats what your asking.

rodge is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    you could also try adding lr3 igf-1 to your pct wich helps you recover faster and prevents post cycle crash.

-rodge

child wish...

Quote Originally Posted by rodge nl.
    i decide this january to stay on year round.if you gonna do this to then i would advice to closely monitor yourself through bloodwork.and i would 'nt stay on 1000mg ew year round as that would be a bit to much imo.i'm cycling it for 12-15 weeks at a high dose with another compound then loose the compound and lower the test to 375mg ew for 5-8 weeks and then up the test and add another compound.

if there is still a childwish then i def would'nt do it as this could negatively affect your fertility.

-rodge
    Your advice is almost exactly how i was thinking. Only thing is i got my future wife pregnent while she was on birth control so i dont think i have any problems there what so ever.
    Thanks for the knowledge by experience!

sbeast007 is offline Senior Member
    i dont think u would need to run the test at 1000mgs a week, couldnt u just run it at about 200mgs, thats still alot more than wot ur body would produce on its own, and u prob wont have to many sides with a lower dose.

SHAOKAHN is offline Member

Everybody has a different "disposition" to what sides if any they'll get.

Thumbs up Test Year Round...

Quote Originally Posted by sbeast007
    i dont think u would need to run the test at 1000mgs a week, couldnt u just run it at about 200mgs, thats still alot more than wot ur body would produce on its own, and u prob wont have to many sides with a lower dose.
    As Rodge pointed out, you can cycle it year round BUT with some breaks in there. I get NO sides from test at all, not even testicular atrofhy at 1000mg.

My only thing is that i like the feeling of 1000mg flowing thru me and gives me that GOOD feeling overall!! When its time to drop lower i will move to 500mg a week AND during that time i will take some post cycle stuff like novla, low dose clomid, (i hate clomid), and some OTC products like DHEA, creatine, and those No2 (L-arginine) products.

may0r420 is offline Junior Member
    Do your self a favor and buy some real tongkat ali.. this stuff is whats up
    word is born

tvd220 is offline Member
    word is born? you mean word is bond

Zapp is offline Banned
    Never heard that one before!

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Im 30 now, did a d-bol only cycle with no pct (didnt know shit then, didnt know about arr)havent had much sex drive since, but after this cycle if test doesnt rebound going to try year round, now do you do one year then take time off, well anyway Ill get in touch with Oasis anyway.

Seajackal is offline Anabolic Member
    I think the only problem would be aromataze from much free test running
    in your bloodstream, if you're prone to gyno, I would advice you to take
    some anti-e, I think proviron would be the best choice instead of Nolva,
    Arimidex or others, but definitly stay at a lower dose if you choose that
    I would take just 25mg/day just to be sure that no aromataze will come
    in the way. Good luck in whatever you choose brother!

Maetenloch is offline Associate Member
    If you've done a complete and full PCT and still haven't fully recovered, you should go see an endocrinologist who specialized in HRT and get a full bloodwork done. It may be that doing an extra PCT with HCG and some anti-Es may get you back to your normal range. If not, you can go on HRT and still do occasional cycles. There are some risks to taking test full-time such as bad lipid values and excess red blood cells that a doctor should be checking for. Plus insurance will pay for all of this.

ward065 is offline Member
    with proper PCT your natural test levels should be back to normal, right?

Thumbs up test year round...

Quote Originally Posted by Seajackal
    I think the only problem would be aromataze from much free test running
    in your bloodstream, if you're prone to gyno, I would advice you to take
    some anti-e, I think proviron would be the best choice instead of Nolva,
    Arimidex or others, but definitly stay at a lower dose if you choose that
    I would take just 25mg/day just to be sure that no aromataze will come
    in the way. Good luck in whatever you choose brother!
    I will use novla thru parts of the year because my cholesterol does suffer some and novla helps with that and thats important. Other then that i will also get FULL bloodwork done "before" i start, then 3 months into it to compare the differences, if any. Im NOT prone to gyno and ONLY clomid makes me break out in acne and ive tried near every a.s. compound out there and none give me near any side effects; just the acne from clomid and i have to watch my cholesterol.

Seajackal is offline Anabolic Member
    Nice choice bro, a full bloodwork is a must in this case if you go thru
    a year round test replacement. I hope you can manage to control your
    cholesterol levels as we get older, this shit becomes more dangerous.

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    I am 50 and I am just about to start staying on permanently, I am 14 weeks into my second cycle and I am going to cruise (not bridge) to the next cycle on 200mg Test E for 6 weeks. I am going to do all kinds of blood work and prostate tests every couple of months, IMO this is MANDATORY if you are going to try this, Its not worth your life. Ill let you know how it goes

Thread Information