_Tiger_ is offline Member

Exclamation need some clarification...

I have a few questions that I'd like to get cleared up..ok so

1) In your personal experience (anyones responses are welcome), after you do a cycle, and you finish your PCT, have you been totally back to normal ? (testosterone -level-wise). I've been hearing that its hard to get back to normal and I definitely dont want to mess with that, if that indeed is the case.

2) Everyone always says "Do test and maybe some D-bol for your first cycle and see how you 'react' to it"...well I've done a short cycle of test a while back..so exactly what would I look for in terms of how i 'react' to it? I gained 30 lbs....soo? then what does that mean in terms of how i reacted?

grimnlock is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SeanStew
    I gained 30 lbs....

Man if u gained 30lbs and still look that thin (based on the pics u posted and your previous Avatar pic) ... i gotta ask... how thin were u
    before u juiced?? Correct me if i'm wrong...

-grimnlock-

Lol ok a little background info...........

Junior high through 12th grade I was pretty big, Half back of my football team, and a basketball player. I was big when I needed that for football, and could slim down for basketball. (I did the test cycle for football...dumb idea)

Anyway after high school I got into drugs, didnt eat at all, didnt go to the gym, smoked a pack of cigs a day.

I wasnt trying to get big at all until recently, I picked up a dumbell and I fell in love with it all over again and was done with drugs. Back then, the big muscular look was not a goal at all for me, I wanted to be thin and ripped up. So thats why I'm not even at my "peak" for my experience.

Froggy is offline Member
    My experience;;;

1)NO...IMO...It takes time after PCT to clear all the stuff out of your system...ie. nolva, clomid---whatever---these are synthetic estrogens that help regain your natural flow, but to really get back to "normal",,,they got to clear also...

freakintraining is offline Associate Member
    my body must be differnt from my last shot of test or whatever....then pct i am mentally and physicly great within a month.....and i seem to gain even more strentgh after my cycles

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries

1) In your personal experience (anyones responses are welcome), after you do a cycle, and you finish your PCT, have you been totally back to normal ? (testosterone -level-wise). I've been hearing that its hard to get back to normal and I definitely dont want to mess with that, if that indeed is the case.

2) Everyone always says "Do test and maybe some D-bol for your first cycle and see how you 'react' to it"...well I've done a short cycle of test a while back..so exactly what would I look for in terms of how i 'react' to it? I gained 30 lbs....soo? then what does that mean in terms of how i reacted?

1. Everyone is different. some guys get there natty test back quick and other take a few month. I’m sure there are also a few guys who don’t get their levels back 100%. One thing that plays a big roll in this is age and what compound they have run.

2. If you have run test before you could try another compound. I resin for running one compound for the first cycle is. To see if you have any reactions to the hormone ba or bb. You are also looking for sides effects.

Quote Originally Posted by gsxxr
    1. Everyone is different. some guys get there natty test back quick and other take a few month. I’m sure there are also a few guys who don’t get their levels back 100%. One thing that plays a big roll in this is age and what compound they have run.

2. If you have run test before you could try another compound. I resin for running one compound for the first cycle is. To see if you have any reactions to the hormone ba or bb. You are also looking for sides effects.
    So if I was to get sides, I most likely would have seen some of those with the previous test cycle? ..and what do you mean the hormone "ba or bb"?

Lol ok a little background info...........

Junior high through 12th grade I was pretty big, Half back of my football team, and a basketball player. I was big when I needed that for football, and could slim down for basketball. (I did the test cycle for football...dumb idea)

Anyway after high school I got into drugs, didnt eat at all, didnt go to the gym, smoked a pack of cigs a day.

I wasnt trying to get big at all until recently, I picked up a dumbell and I fell in love with it all over again and was done with drugs. Back then, the big muscular look was not a goal at all for me, I wanted to be thin and ripped up. So thats why I'm not even at my "peak" for my experience.

Aaaah..... that explains alot...
    Well i started off as a lil twig in 12th grade... weighing in only at 88lbs
    Worked my way up all natural... ofcorse with the help of GNC weight gainer
    flax seed oil... and other suppliments until i gained 58lbs...

Now i've just started a 10week sust cycle...
    Makin my way into the 2nd week already!!

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    So if I was to get sides, I most likely would have seen some of those with the previous test cycle? ..and what do you mean the hormone "ba or bb"?
    some people have reactions to those. the hormone is the main compound the rest is oil, ba and bb.

Quote Originally Posted by grimnlock
    Aaaah..... that explains alot...
    Well i started off as a lil twig in 12th grade... weighing in only at 88lbs
    Worked my way up all natural... ofcorse with the help of GNC weight gainer
    flax seed oil... and other suppliments until i gained 58lbs...

Now i've just started a 10week sust cycle...
    Makin my way into the 2nd week already!!
    Really..I've been reading about sust, how much are you takin a week? I'd be interested to hear how its been for ya

symatech is offline Retired Moderator

1)You will go back to normal but like has been stated it will take time. Mostly you aren't fully recovered after pct. For myself it generally takes time on = 2x off until my bloodwork is at a place where I'd feel ready to cycle again. But depending on the cycle, you should usually always go back to normal in time.

2)I just looked to see how well I responded, how the test made me feel, the side effects etc etc. So that way when I stacked something with the test I'd know if the sides (or no sides) I was experiencing were say from the test or the X. For example. I know that prop doesn't make me break out. But I ran prop and tren and then it's acne city. So I knew the problem was with the tren. Just a small example, but you should get the picture.

Really..I've been reading about sust, how much are you takin a week? I'd be interested to hear how its been for ya
    Runin @500mg perweek...
    2 shots (mon & thurs) @1cc pershot in the glute...
    Hurts like a b**** for 2-3days after each shot...
    Drivin a manual car can be a pain in the bum...
    I use 23gauge 1" needles...
    So far no strength gains...
    Not adding any d-bols... i'm just takin it easy...
    I eat clean, 6 meals of high protien mod carbs n low fat...
    Take cod liver oil and flex seed oil and protein shakes...
    Tryin to go for a lean bulk...
    Gonna do nolva @10mg ED from 3rd week onwards...
    Then PCT

Thanks Symatech, Gsxxr etc. Very helpful!

Grimlock, sounds like you got everything in check! good luck on the gains!

Thanks Symatech, Gsxxr etc. Very helpful!

Grimlock, sounds like you got everything in check! good luck on the gains!
    Thanx buddy...
    Hope it goes good for yea too...

Thread Information