needbigguns is offline Once Human and Inferior - Now Beast-Like and Superior

why cycle all year round ?

maybe its me but i get the impression that when people use gear for a long amount if time there gains start to get lower and lower, isnt it more benificial to cycle every 2-3 months ?

Froggy is offline Member
    why cycle all year round?

Maybe there is a large financial gain involved...or...nuts are shot...

_Tiger_ is offline Member
    obviously staying "on" all year is ridiculous if your not a body building competitor...its not good for you, a cycle or 2 a year, thats different

BITTAPART2 is offline Senior Member
    very true, I would say most to all pros cycle all year long(well then we wouldnt actually call it cycling then wil we??) but it is all about synergy, I doubt any all year rounders would just stick w/ the same compounds/dosages/frequencies etc all year they will change it up to get the most all year long that they can. Is it a good idea when considering the sides and stress on your body not IMO but like froggy said, if you are in it for your living then there really may be no other choice

nevaenuf is offline Senior Member
    Ive considered cycling all year round and just using low dosages to bridge with.

BITTAPART2 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by nevaenuf
    Ive considered cycling all year round and just using low dosages to bridge with.
    and I have done it, maintained my gains but did not gain anymore. occasionally I added orals in there to give a little jump in weight but mostly did like you are talking about where I would cruise on a HRT dose of test only and even run clomid/hcg /nolva during the cruise, would I suggest this for newbies NO!

Spyder is offline Member
    Gees i didnt think that even the pros cycled all year round. I could only imagine the size of Ronnie Coleman's nuts, they're probably non existant. If he was to stop cycling full stop, i think he would die because hes natural test levels would be 0.00mg/week
    Last edited by Spyder; 08-06-2005 at 07:53 AM.

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    i think if you wont to be on the safe side you should do 12-14 weeks cycles. i know a lot of guys that run test your round and cycle in other compounds. i one case the guy was on hrt any way.

Thread Information