Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Results 1 to 20 of 20
  1. #1
    jinos's Avatar
    jinos is offline Member
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    delts and quads
    Posts
    535

    drol and tren put together?

    I'm doing a cycle of test cyp and tren , but I have a bottle of anadrol that's just sitting around. Can I put it in? Or does that defeat the purpose of using tren? If so I'm gonna use it the first 4 weeks. Let me know. Thanks.

  2. #2
    jesse_james's Avatar
    jesse_james is offline Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Wales
    Posts
    630
    You could include it as a kickstart, then leave the tren for the last few weeks of your cycle, what your cycle look like?

  3. #3
    G-1000's Avatar
    G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    14,426
    Blog Entries
    1
    you can run it with tren and test this is how i would do it

    1-4 drol
    1-13test
    3-13 tren

  4. #4
    jinos's Avatar
    jinos is offline Member
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    delts and quads
    Posts
    535
    Thanks gsxxr. Should I add hcg for pct or is clomid and nolva good enough?

  5. #5
    G-1000's Avatar
    G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    14,426
    Blog Entries
    1
    you can if you like. i run my hcg 2 weeks befor pct. so that would be week 13 i would inject 2000iu to 3000 eod.

  6. #6
    Ejuicer's Avatar
    Ejuicer is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Toronto, Ontario
    Posts
    2,758
    Run that cycle, you'll be impressed... That's probably the best mass cycle i've ever done.

  7. #7
    jinos's Avatar
    jinos is offline Member
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    delts and quads
    Posts
    535
    Crap you guys are getting me all excited on this cycle. heheheh! Just started my pct today so I'll start after I get my blood test done. BTW. doesn't drol cause some major water retention? I don't want the bloated look. Or will tren keep it down even when I run liquidex thru the cycle?

  8. #8
    jinos's Avatar
    jinos is offline Member
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    delts and quads
    Posts
    535
    bump

  9. #9
    DEVLDOG's Avatar
    DEVLDOG is offline Retired VET
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    city of brotherly love
    Posts
    2,976
    Quote Originally Posted by jinos
    I'm doing a cycle of test cyp and tren , but I have a bottle of anadrol that's just sitting around. Can I put it in? Or does that defeat the purpose of using tren? If so I'm gonna use it the first 4 weeks. Let me know. Thanks.
    hell yeah bro,that a real good combo

  10. #10
    stocky121's Avatar
    stocky121 is offline VET~ Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    england/north east
    Posts
    10,011
    no problem running tren and drol

  11. #11
    xtremepower is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    AZ
    Posts
    21
    2000-3000 I.U. of HCG is TOO HIGH and causes receptor downregulation and CAN cause hypothalmic suppression to be prolonged. 500i.u per day in a split of 250/250 IM or Sub-Q. Tren stacks well with any test. however longer acting ones promote more mass gain while shorter acting ones with similar half-lives such as propionate promote leaning out. Anadrol is fine but remember that Tren is a long duration-use steroid meaning that prolonged use is desireble for maximum effects. The only thing with Tren is you may have to reduce your dose by 20-30% depending on the dose of test. Stay below 12 weeks in a cycle with Tren as it will cause your testicles to stay shrunken much longer and your system will not recover as quickly as desired. Questions? Let me know. Heresay is dangerous information by the way.

  12. #12
    DEVLDOG's Avatar
    DEVLDOG is offline Retired VET
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    city of brotherly love
    Posts
    2,976
    Quote Originally Posted by xtremepower
    2000-3000 I.U. of HCG is TOO HIGH and causes receptor downregulation and CAN cause hypothalmic suppression to be prolonged. 500i.u per day in a split of 250/250 IM or Sub-Q. Tren stacks well with any test. however longer acting ones promote more mass gain while shorter acting ones with similar half-lives such as propionate promote leaning out. Anadrol is fine but remember that Tren is a long duration-use steroid meaning that prolonged use is desireble for maximum effects. The only thing with Tren is you may have to reduce your dose by 20-30% depending on the dose of test. Stay below 12 weeks in a cycle with Tren as it will cause your testicles to stay shrunken much longer and your system will not recover as quickly as desired. Questions? Let me know. Heresay is dangerous information by the way.
    exactly.."hearsay is dangerous info"...so where did you get your info bro? 2000iu's is fine for hcg ...I dont run it on a short cycle,but hell,i dont do short cycles...im on week 44 of my present run and every 12 weeks i'll run 500 ius eod for 2 weeks.i have run tren up to 26 weeks with ed shots at 150mg.my balls are fine.I actually just knocked my wife up.been at this for 17+ yrs and i still function fine..my doses are anything but low...3-4000mg week.

  13. #13
    jinos's Avatar
    jinos is offline Member
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    delts and quads
    Posts
    535
    Hey DEVLDOG, thanks for the onfo but I was wondering if I will get bloated on the anadrol . Or will the tren keep it down?

  14. #14
    Ejuicer's Avatar
    Ejuicer is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Toronto, Ontario
    Posts
    2,758
    You'll still get bloat but the tren will give you a little harden appearance then without. Besides once you go off of the drol after the first 4 weeks you'll harden right up.

  15. #15
    jinos's Avatar
    jinos is offline Member
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    delts and quads
    Posts
    535
    Thanks. Ejuicer. Do you think I should take 100mg of anadrol per day or 50mg?

  16. #16
    jinos's Avatar
    jinos is offline Member
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    delts and quads
    Posts
    535
    bump

  17. #17
    eGGz's Avatar
    eGGz is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    The point of no return.
    Posts
    2,210
    Two options come to mind.

    A) Start at 100mg ED. If the sides get to be too much, cut back the dose

    B) Start at 50mg ED. See how it goes. Up the dose a week or two later, if you feel the need.

  18. #18
    Mesomorphyl's Avatar
    Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Pissing on saluu
    Posts
    7,024
    Quote Originally Posted by jinos
    I was wondering if I will get bloated on the anadrol. Or will the tren keep it down?
    look at it as the water is streatching your skin for that new muscle to go into.

  19. #19
    Ejuicer's Avatar
    Ejuicer is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Toronto, Ontario
    Posts
    2,758
    You can achieve great results from using only 50mg a day. Try it there first and then consider moving it up if you're not happy.

  20. #20
    jinos's Avatar
    jinos is offline Member
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    delts and quads
    Posts
    535
    Thanks guys. I'll try the 100mg ed and if it gets too crazy I'll cut down to 50mg.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •