jinos is offline Member

drol and tren put together?

I'm doing a cycle of test cyp and tren , but I have a bottle of anadrol that's just sitting around. Can I put it in? Or does that defeat the purpose of using tren? If so I'm gonna use it the first 4 weeks. Let me know. Thanks.

jesse_james is offline Member
    You could include it as a kickstart, then leave the tren for the last few weeks of your cycle, what your cycle look like?

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    you can run it with tren and test this is how i would do it

1-4 drol
    1-13test
    3-13 tren

jinos is offline Member
    Thanks gsxxr. Should I add hcg for pct or is clomid and nolva good enough?

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    you can if you like. i run my hcg 2 weeks befor pct. so that would be week 13 i would inject 2000iu to 3000 eod.

Ejuicer is offline Anabolic Member
    Run that cycle, you'll be impressed... That's probably the best mass cycle i've ever done.

jinos is offline Member
    Crap you guys are getting me all excited on this cycle. heheheh! Just started my pct today so I'll start after I get my blood test done. BTW. doesn't drol cause some major water retention? I don't want the bloated look. Or will tren keep it down even when I run liquidex thru the cycle?

jinos is offline Member
    bump

DEVLDOG is offline Retired VET
    Quote Originally Posted by jinos
    I'm doing a cycle of test cyp and tren , but I have a bottle of anadrol that's just sitting around. Can I put it in? Or does that defeat the purpose of using tren? If so I'm gonna use it the first 4 weeks. Let me know. Thanks.
    hell yeah bro,that a real good combo

stocky121 is offline VET~ Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    no problem running tren and drol

xtremepower is offline New Member
    2000-3000 I.U. of HCG is TOO HIGH and causes receptor downregulation and CAN cause hypothalmic suppression to be prolonged. 500i.u per day in a split of 250/250 IM or Sub-Q. Tren stacks well with any test. however longer acting ones promote more mass gain while shorter acting ones with similar half-lives such as propionate promote leaning out. Anadrol is fine but remember that Tren is a long duration-use steroid meaning that prolonged use is desireble for maximum effects. The only thing with Tren is you may have to reduce your dose by 20-30% depending on the dose of test. Stay below 12 weeks in a cycle with Tren as it will cause your testicles to stay shrunken much longer and your system will not recover as quickly as desired. Questions? Let me know. Heresay is dangerous information by the way.

DEVLDOG is offline Retired VET
    Quote Originally Posted by xtremepower
    2000-3000 I.U. of HCG is TOO HIGH and causes receptor downregulation and CAN cause hypothalmic suppression to be prolonged. 500i.u per day in a split of 250/250 IM or Sub-Q. Tren stacks well with any test. however longer acting ones promote more mass gain while shorter acting ones with similar half-lives such as propionate promote leaning out. Anadrol is fine but remember that Tren is a long duration-use steroid meaning that prolonged use is desireble for maximum effects. The only thing with Tren is you may have to reduce your dose by 20-30% depending on the dose of test. Stay below 12 weeks in a cycle with Tren as it will cause your testicles to stay shrunken much longer and your system will not recover as quickly as desired. Questions? Let me know. Heresay is dangerous information by the way.
    exactly.."hearsay is dangerous info"...so where did you get your info bro? 2000iu's is fine for hcg ...I dont run it on a short cycle,but hell,i dont do short cycles...im on week 44 of my present run and every 12 weeks i'll run 500 ius eod for 2 weeks.i have run tren up to 26 weeks with ed shots at 150mg.my balls are fine.I actually just knocked my wife up.been at this for 17+ yrs and i still function fine..my doses are anything but low...3-4000mg week.

jinos is offline Member
    Hey DEVLDOG, thanks for the onfo but I was wondering if I will get bloated on the anadrol . Or will the tren keep it down?

You'll still get bloat but the tren will give you a little harden appearance then without. Besides once you go off of the drol after the first 4 weeks you'll harden right up.

jinos is offline Member
    Thanks. Ejuicer. Do you think I should take 100mg of anadrol per day or 50mg?

jinos is offline Member
    bump

eGGz is offline Anabolic Member
    Two options come to mind.

A) Start at 100mg ED. If the sides get to be too much, cut back the dose

B) Start at 50mg ED. See how it goes. Up the dose a week or two later, if you feel the need.

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jinos
    I was wondering if I will get bloated on the anadrol. Or will the tren keep it down?
    look at it as the water is streatching your skin for that new muscle to go into.

You can achieve great results from using only 50mg a day. Try it there first and then consider moving it up if you're not happy.

jinos is offline Member
    Thanks guys. I'll try the 100mg ed and if it gets too crazy I'll cut down to 50mg.

Thread Information