JPN706 is offline New Member

Football and Wrestling

I mainly wrestle and play football alot, And I was thinking of getting mabe some Durobolon or dbol or deca , ive also am liking the anavar ..

Do you guys have any other reccomendations on stuff? I only need to build strength, not really worrying about mass or anything else.

When you start taking steroids how long will it last? Like if I start doing it and of course i work out... But is it possible for me to take 1 cycle or so and maintain my gains withought constantly having to buy more?

and i keep hearing about ptc, what is that?

fballhoss51 is offline Senior Member
    needa research my man but ill brew up a cycle for u, u almost always need test (testosterone ) in ur cycle so here u go

wk 1-10:
    test enanthate 500mg/wk

PCT:
    wk 12: 40mg/day nolvadex
    wk 13: 40mg/day nolvadex
    wk 14-?(whenever u feel ur sex drive is back): nolvadex 20mg/day

or PCT:
    wk 12: day 1 - clomd 300mg nolvadex 20mg, day 2-7 clomid 100mg/day nolvadex 20mg/day
    wk 13-17: nolvadex 20mg/day

u need test in ur cycle so u arent shut down with out a sex drive during cycle, pct is post cycle therapy , it is tha most important b/c without it your test levels will be shutdown from anywhere of 2 months to 6 months (maybe even longer) and u will also lose ALL of your gains

Dark Bird is offline Associate Member
    Id go natural as long as possible. Just my advise to you though. Make sure you do your research if you do plan on taking such a path.

Squatman51 is offline Senior Member
    sounds like your a little young if you are only in HS.....and you may need to do a little research for yourself

fballhoss51 is offline Senior Member
    he never said he was in HS but now that i look at how he was asking questions it does look like it, most college ball players dont wrestle and play fball

Squatman51 is offline Senior Member
    yea thats true i just figured....unless he could be doing like club wrestling or something cuz thats what im going to do...my fault for making assumptions we will hear from him if he responds

dr_ma is offline Junior Member
    If you can get anavar it would be your best bet for your goals. Strength increase with a little wieght increase. Also very easy on your natural Test levels which makes it easier to keep any weight or strength gains that you get. And yes at your age you will most likely keep all your gains without having to take more roids. PCT is definetly important but not as important when you take Anavar.

I wish I had access to anavar in HS.

10th grade.... I dont really see what the big deal is, I got friends who take dbol and nothing is wrong with them... Ive been researching alot and anavar seems to be the safest path for me, I just need to take mabe 1 cycle just to get me through this school year...

I heard drug tests in highschool do not detect steroids because of the cost in testing for them...

Quote Originally Posted by JPN706
    10th grade.... I dont really see what the big deal is, I got friends who take dbol and nothing is wrong with them... Ive been researching alot and anavar seems to be the safest path for me, I just need to take mabe 1 cycle just to get me through this school year...

I heard drug tests in highschool do not detect steroids because of the cost in testing for them...

Not a good idea IMO. You could mess up your natural growth. Your friends seem ok now but once they get off the dbol theyl probally regret it. Be patient- its worth the wait.

it wont stunt my penis growth now will it if anything it shoudl enlarge it?
    Last edited by JPN706; 08-06-2005 at 06:05 PM.

it wont stunt my penis growth now will it?
    Ball growth yes perhaps. Height yes perhaps. Sexual function maybey. Your natural test levels could become permanantly unbalanced.

p0d0078 is offline Associate Member
    Bro you need to listen to everybody here but if you aren't then research your sh1t!! and you have to take the consequences like stunt growth etc etc. A few years back in high school i started using steroids but i knew what pct was and everything else i had researched for a year, also i was willing to stop growing but i din't care since i was 6'2

Theres stuff out there that will rebalance my test level though am i right?

Theres stuff out there that will rebalance my test level though am i right?
    Hcg and/or clomid might, but it wont nessisarily work all the time. Being as young as you are makes it even harder for you to return test levels to normal.

I read that anavar is actually good for you.. doctors prescribe it to people to help them and ect... is this a lie?

I read that anavar is actually good for you.. doctors prescribe it to people to help them and ect... is this a lie?
    Well if you have a prescription thats another story...that means you need it for some reason. Doctors will only prescribe low doses as well.

Any reccomendations on short cycles for me? remember this isnt forlong term, im only gonna try it once and its to get me through some stuff this school year, i know my limits..

Thread Information