BUDGIE is offline Associate Member

suspension or prop

i will b starting my 3rd cycle in a couple of wk and after searching these threads, looking on other sites etc have decided on test/deca 12wk with prop as a kicker i mentioned this to a mate and he suggested suspension as the kicker ive looked suspension up and dont c that much difference however most of u guys use prop could anyone enlighten me? thanx

_Tiger_ is offline Member
    Suspension is no ester, so you have to do daily injections...it can be pretty ....not fun lol I would do Prop but thats just me

what needles do u use for susp? and do u use the same neeles for prop as u do testE?

Dark Bird is offline Associate Member
    Because there is no ester attached, suspension is more than likely the quickest mass builder as well as harboring the most side effects of all tests. Read the profile for suspension and read the profile for prop and compare.
    Last edited by Dark Bird; 08-06-2005 at 06:23 PM.

Its used for a kicker because you see begin to see gains really quickly.

Quote Originally Posted by BUDGIE
    what needles do u use for susp? and do u use the same neeles for prop as u do testE?
    Depends on what its suspended in. If water you can use 28 maybey 29, if oil 25. Prop and test e yes.

Go with the Propianate, save the test susp. for later.

The Baron is offline Fourth Koala of the Apocalypse
    Suspension can vary from very fine to clumpy. It will usually go through a 25ga okay but you can also often use as small as a 29ga insulin needle. Suspension has a very short half life. Ideally, you would shoot twice a day, but we usually go ED instead. Prop is just fine ED. Prop can be painful but not as bad as suspension.

--
    NO PMs for SOURCES!
    NO PMs for questions that should be asked on the board!
    NO "Thank You" PMs, please.
    PMs are for personal or sensitive questions or information, or for stuff that is not allowed to be posted on the board.
    Inappropriate PMs will not be read or acknowledged. Repeat offenders will be reported.
    -The Baron-

I Think I Will Go With The Prop And Save The Susp For A Few Cycles Down The Line.
    I Thank U All.

i hate suspenion gives me to much acne

ODC0717 is offline Anabolic Member
    Perhaps suspension with proper ancillaries would be the best way to approach a suspension kick start. Although, you should already be using ancillaries when you begin your cycle. Maybe start some ldex a week earlier then your suspension kick start. I've never used suspension so I'm just tossin out ideas. Prop is nice to me, no bloat and a lot of strength.

Thread Information