ScottH is offline New Member

How do I stack the two

I have Wini and Clen (both pill form). I want to cut alot of fat, NOT bulk up. How do I take the two together. How many mcg of each do I take from start to finish. And should I do a 8 or 12 week cycle.

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    If you want to cut fat, make sure you are doing cardio and you have an impeccable dietary approach. If you don't, no substance is going to help you to lose fat.

~SC~

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    If you want to cut fat, make sure you are doing cardio and you have an impeccable dietary approach. If you don't, no substance is going to help you to lose fat.

~SC~
    And if you want to cut ALOT of fat doesnt sound like you have either going for you(diet or cardio), try natural fat lose first.

mark956101957 is offline Anabolic Member
    Perhaps you could loose the winstrol if you dont' want to use prop with it and just go with clen 80-160mcg ED?

BG
    Scott how long have you been training, dieting and what are your stats (weight and BF%)

How to stack the two

Quote Originally Posted by BigGuns101
    Scott how long have you been training, dieting and what are your stats (weight and BF%)
    I've been back in the gym now for a solid two months. I'm 6'1", 215lbs now. I've already lost 15lbs. and gained muscle and strenth. I'm around 15%bf. Now I just want to cut fat, I don't want to bulk up. I've been watching what I eat and lifting/cardio for the last 6-8 weeks. Now I am reading to start a serious diet, and start to shred fat. I am getting ready to start my first cycle of Wini and Clen (both pill form). Wini is 10mcg and Clen is 20mcg.

How do I start and finish. How long should the cycle last 6-8-12 weeks. If you could help, I would greatly appreciate it.
    Example:
    Week 1 ?
    Week 2 ?
    etc....
    Thanks!!!!

Furo-master is offline New Member
    6' 1" and 215 pounds and you still want to cut fat? Do you just have something against muscle mass? I'm just kidding, man. Anyway, I would use the clen , but save the winnie for use with another AAS. Winnie IS NOT some wonderful magic fat loss miracle. In fact, if someone gave me the choice between 10mgs of winnie a day and 10grams of creatine; I would take the creatine. If you can't afford another AAS to take with winnie, I'm sure someone will trade a fair amount of test for it. Remember this: An increase in muscle mass equals an increase in resting metabolism. The testosterones and Anadrol (for the money) are about the only compounds worth taking alone for muscle gains. I answered a clen question (on another Thread) which worked great for me. Good luck reaching your goal, but don't expect miracles with 10 mgs of winnie a day.

If I take the Clen by itself, how much a day do I take to start, how much do I bump the dose up, and how long should the cycle be?
    Thanks

The Baron is offline Fourth Koala of the Apocalypse
    Don't do winny without test.

The clen you just start out with 40mcg and if sides aren't crazy, ramp it up 20mg each day. When sides are rough, back off a notch for a few days and try again to bump it up. 140mcg/ED is plenty for your max dose in your first clen experiment. Every third week, run 75mg/ED benadryl. So two weeks clen, one week clen/benadryl. You can continue indefinitely.

A good winny dose is 50mg/ED for a max of 6 weeks. You really need to run it with test. Prop works sweet with winny except of course both can be painful gear.

--
    NO PMs for SOURCES!
    NO PMs for questions that should be asked on the board!
    NO "Thank You" PMs, please.
    PMs are for personal or sensitive questions or information, or for stuff that is not allowed to be posted on the board.
    Inappropriate PMs will not be read or acknowledged. Repeat offenders will be reported.
    -The Baron-

BG
    Quote Originally Posted by The Baron
    Don't do winny without test.

The clen you just start out with 40mcg and if sides aren't crazy, ramp it up 20mg each day. When sides are rough, back off a notch for a few days and try again to bump it up. 140mcg/ED is plenty for your max dose in your first clen experiment. Every third week, run 75mg/ED benadryl. So two weeks clen, one week clen/benadryl. You can continue indefinitely.

A good winny dose is 50mg/ED for a max of 6 weeks. You really need to run it with test. Prop works sweet with winny except of course both can be painful gear.

--
    NO PMs for SOURCES!
    NO PMs for questions that should be asked on the board!
    NO "Thank You" PMs, please.
    PMs are for personal or sensitive questions or information, or for stuff that is not allowed to be posted on the board.
    Inappropriate PMs will not be read or acknowledged. Repeat offenders will be reported.
    -The Baron-
    Thats the proper way, I still recommend training natural a little longer, you doing a great job, good luck!!

ODC0717 is offline Anabolic Member
    I agree with SC and BG101. Natural fat loss is the way to go, especially if you are just getting into the gym. Too many people are inpatient when it comes to fat loss. They want to loos 15lbs yesterday, and it just dosen't work like that. Like SC said, an impecable diet that is geared toward fat loss and a good cardio/weight regimine is all you need to lose fat, and patience. Remember, consistency is key with any cardio/diet/weight regimine.

Samson7 is offline Member
    Originally posted by: Furo-master

if someone gave me the choice between 10mgs of winnie a day and 10grams of creatine; I would take the creatine.

i see what you are saying but not really since you are supposed to take 100 times more creatine than just 10 MGS...you need ten Grams. But you point is well noted that winny without test and a clean diet and cardio plan is worthless

mkrulic is offline Anabolic Member
    have you looked into trenbolone ? it's the best ive found for getting lean.

Thread Information