Thread: aggression

nate3422 is offline Member

aggression

guys im in my 2nd week of a tren /prop cycle and i can really tell my aggression and anger haev gotten worse. Im head of security at a club here where im from and the last couple of nights i haev just wanted to snap on some people, even when im driving i see myself getting very angry and impatient very easily. Is this normal this early into this cycle?

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    i have a tendency to get "wound up" whilst on tren it def ups the aggression in you,well not all people,youv just got to try and keep yourself calm mate otherwise you could do someone some seriouse damadge.

MatrixGuy is offline Good things come to those who wait
    I have noticed increased agression. Try to concentrate this in the gym when lifting those weights.

ninthprince22 is offline Associate Member
    just think that its all in your head.. cuz seriously its like 75% physcological. just hang around with friends and loved ones. when ur at the club just look at all the fine females there and talk to them. i know that would lift my spirits if i could take one home for the night =)

Zapp is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ninthprince22
    just think that its all in your head.. cuz seriously its like 75% physcological. just hang around with friends and loved ones. when ur at the club just look at all the fine females there and talk to them. i know that would lift my spirits if i could take one home for the night =)
    Couldn't agree more.

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Just think you dont want to be one of those stereotipical roid heads and let it go.

Tazwell is offline Senior Member
    if you drink when you work at the club, try not to.. like alot of people, i don't buy that steroids will make you do something out of your controll, like make you deck someone.. but when alcohol and steroids are mixed aggression does have a way of taking over.

Juddman is offline Anabolic Member
    Its normal to feel more aggressive...just keep in mind youre on gear and try not to let it get to you

jinos is offline Member
    Try to relax or let your argression out at the gym. Remember, you control it. Don't let it control you. If you can do that, it shows you're a responsible AS user. That gives us (the ones who use it right) a good name. BTW, how much tren are you using daily? Maybe you can cut it to a lower dosage.

nate3422 is offline Member
    no i dont drink while i work (not very responsible). And im using 75mg ed. I mean im fine i was just wondering if its normal to already have alot more aggression in week 2, but thanks for all of your input guys

mark956101957 is offline Anabolic Member
    I take 1/4 to 1/2 of Lexapro(antidepressant) when on tren and it settles me right down and the aggression.

fballhoss51 is offline Senior Member
    when i drink on cycle im tha most relaxed person but when im not on and i drink i have done some of tha stupidest shit, its all how your body reacts, i never really get angry it just seems that when im in an argument i will get pissed off if tha person doesnt accept that im correct lol

Papi93 is offline AR VET
    What I do is keep friends and family close by when I go out. If I feel fighting, I just have my girlfriend grab my arm and talk me down. If I'm alone, I give my brother a call and ask him what he would do in my situation. That has worked wonders in keeping me out of trouble.

Thread Information