JuicyJim is offline Junior Member

Male Pattern Baldness isn't everybody gona loose some hair??

What does "if your prone to male pattern baldness mean", does that mean your bascially gona be bald by 40?, there's no clear definition of the term. my dad has decent hair coverage at age 62. i'm age 21 and have lost a little hair but nothing crazy. but honestly who here hasn't lost ANY hair by the time their 20? very few people have the same amount of hair by 30 as they did when thery were 15. if anybody here disagrees look around, you will find very few people that haven't lost ANY HAIR by the time their out of college.

finally if i have a little hair loss at 21 does that mean i am prone to male pattern baldness.

ps-most guys don't like to admit they've lost ANY hair, but like i said look around most guys have thinned out a little or have a slight receding hair line by the time their in their 20's.

_Tiger_ is offline Member
    nope, my hair is thick as Fvck, my dads 50 and his hair isnt receeding at all...not everyones hair receeds..

just cause your hair is thick doesn't mean it hasn't receded at all. no offense but i find that hard to believe that your dad hasn't lost any hair by age 50, the've done extensive studies on the subject and it basically means that only about 2% of the population keeps all of their hair by age 50, i mean their hair line look the same as they did when they were 13.

and yes everybody's hair receds at some time, nobody dies with the same hairline that they had at 13, if they do it's a tupe.

I just have one thing to say to you bro...check out my avatar

just messin..hey maybe your right, obviously he could have lost "Some"...not much though..then there were the kids in HIGH school actually going bald already, man that sucks! poor kids..

bigbadbootydaddy is offline Associate Member
    Its hard to tell whats gonna happen to you. For years I heard it came from your mothers side of the fam, but now I hear that is b.s. All you can really do is take preventative measures if you are concerned about it.

Oh and my dad was bald by the time he was 21, I'm almost 30 and have a full head of hair. My dad's 2 brothers are also bald as is my mom's brother.

that's all i meant most people have lost "some", you think cause that i've lost some by age 21 that' i have male pattern baldness?? by dad isn't totatlly bald yet and he's 62, also since i know it's from your mothe'rs father he also has good coverage.

Unoid is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by _Tiger_
    I just have one thing to say to you bro...check out my avatar

just messin..hey maybe your right, obviously he could have lost "Some"...not much though..then there were the kids in HIGH school actually going bald already, man that sucks! poor kids..
    you're a cocky little ****. I felt like sharing.

rocksteady79 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JuicyJim
    just cause your hair is thick doesn't mean it hasn't receded at all. no offense but i find that hard to believe that your dad hasn't lost any hair by age 50, the've done extensive studies on the subject and it basically means that only about 2% of the population keeps all of their hair by age 50, i mean their hair line look the same as they did when they were 13.

my dad just turned 50 and his hairline still looks as good as when he was 40.... he must be part of the 2%. hopefully i'll be the same way as well...

Quote Originally Posted by rocksteady79
    my dad just turned 50 and his hairline still looks as good as when he was 40.... he must be part of the 2%. hopefully i'll be the same way as well...
    same with mine. I'm not disagreeing, its probably a fact that you will lose some hair as you grow old. But the "male pattern baldness" doesnt affect all people, it may just thin all over gradually. My ancestry is scandinavian (Swedish/Finnish etc.)...Great grandpa has a big head of white hair still

Samson7 is offline Member
    same with mine. I'm not disagreeing, its probably a fact that you will lose some hair as you grow old. But the "male pattern baldness" doesnt affect all people, it may just thin all over gradually. My ancestry is scandinavian (Swedish/Finnish etc.)...Great grandpa has a big head of white hair still

I agree im 22 no hair loss at all and mt dad has the same hair he has always had...a little more gray but not losing any at all. He is 55

transform is offline Associate Member
    Im not sure about this either. My hair receded a bit (above my temples) when i was 16 or so, then it stopped and i still have thick hair. Someone told me that male pattern baldness is when you can tell that you will be bald before your 40 and theres nothin you can do about it.

marko123 is offline New Member
    juicy jim, im 21 and ive lost some hair on my left side but not on my right. Too many cycles with no preventitive measures or post cycle gear or hrt. I know how tou feel, but **** it man dont worry.

Seattle Junk is offline Anabolic Member
    They say hairloss is "usually" carried over from your mother's side, not your father. Look at your Mother's father (gramps) and your unlce's hairlines.

Tiger, you can and you will lose your hair if you use moderate to high amounts of androgenic steroids . It also depends on how your body coverts test into DHT and at what rate. I had extensive hairloss and juice was the culprit on the fast track. I always had thick ass hair until I started to notice loss when I was around 22. Of course I got a hair transplant and my hair looks great again. Happenned at the same time I did a heavy androgen cycle. Hmmmm, coincendence? No, it's proven. DHT binds to hair follicles in the male pattern baldness area on the top of your head. Few people may not have enough receptors to cause noticable balding but almost all expereince some sort of balding. This includes men and women, sex doesn't matter. Men have more test which equals more DHT in their system so that's why you see a lot more bald men. There are bald women out there too, I've seen them.

I'm 36 my middle brother is 38 and my oldert brother is 40. My oldest brother still has very thick hair and my middle brother still has pretty thick hair with no noticable hairloss. I'm the youngest of them all and I had major hairloss by the time I was 32. DHT is what causes this. Use finastride and prevent.

I just don't see a cycle being completely effective without androgens. Androgens are necessary for extreme muscle growth no matter what your program is.
    Last edited by Seattle Junk; 08-08-2005 at 05:27 PM.

Hey seattle is is the finastride you can buy from the website advertised on this website any good?

Joemeek is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JuicyJim
    finally if i have a little hair loss at 21 does that mean i am prone to male pattern baldness.

ps-most guys don't like to admit they've lost ANY hair, but like i said look around most guys have thinned out a little or have a slight receding hair line by the time their in their 20's.
    Worry = hair loss, stop worrying about it m8, if it's meant to happen it'll happen, it's no big deal. Just don't try a comb over, lol

Thread Information