Thread: Got Scammed!!

RAM2500 is offline Member

Got Scammed!!

Any Moderator
    about year ago I found a source named (I wont say) that was recomended by a member of this board named ( I wont Say ). For along time I never had a problem with him and then about 6 months ago I had a problem. A moderator from this board e-mailed him for me and that is what I beleive is the only reason i got my stuff. Well I continued doing business with him because he promised he would never pull that crap again and it was only a mistake. Anyway, Monday I placed another order with him for $561.35 he gave me a bogus tracking # Tuesday and have not heard a word from him since, I've e-mailed him 5 times and received no responses. Can you please help me again.
    Thank you very much

crazy man is offline Banned
    bro i am not a mod but that sucks i got scammed before and i was fu$# pissed but i found someone honest and now its all good.. you will find one. scammers should be shot!!!!

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by crazy man
    bro i am not a mod but that sucks i got scammed before and i was fu$# pissed but i found someone honest and now its all good.. you will find one. scammers should be shot!!!!

crazy man is offline Banned
    No Problem. My Scammer Took Me For Like 1000 The Thing Is When You Have No Other Ways To Get It You Are Kinda Like Stuck. I Would Never Trust That Source Again.. There Are Always Better Sources Out There Brother..

305GUY is offline Anabolic Member
    Maybe the tracking number isnt in the system yet? but just PM a mod anyway.

nevaenuf is offline Senior Member
    Its only been a couple of days, I wouldnt pull the scammed card just yet. He might just be busy. Im sure selling steroids isnt the only thing this guy does to pull in cash. Good luck man. I hope everything works out for you.
    Last edited by nevaenuf; 08-05-2005 at 12:39 PM.

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 305GUY
    Maybe the tracking number isnt in the system yet? but just PM a mod anyway.
    This may be right... as if it is a delivery confirmation usps it will show only when delivered.

Still contact a mod (mbaraso handles his business real well) so they can investigate the source and look into the member(member may or may not have one thing to do with this other than giving an email)

ludakris9 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by RAM2500
    Any Moderator
    about year ago I found a source named (I wont say) that was recomended by a member of this board named ( I wont Say ). For along time I never had a problem with him and then about 6 months ago I had a problem. A moderator from this board e-mailed him for me and that is what I beleive is the only reason i got my stuff. Well I continued doing business with him because he promised he would never pull that crap again and it was only a mistake. Anyway, Monday I placed another order with him for $561.35 he gave me a bogus tracking # Tuesday and have not heard a word from him since, I've e-mailed him 5 times and received no responses. Can you please help me again.
    Thank you very much
    Try going through the banner up top anabolicreview-research.com. They are legit and won't rip you off bro!!!

Can you explain

Can you explain? Not sure what you mean.

Quote Originally Posted by ludakris9
    Try going through the banner up top anabolicreview-research.com. They are legit and won't rip you off bro!!!

CapnZ is offline Associate Member
    Can you explain? Not sure what you mean.
    AR-R only sells research chemicals that could be used for PCT for running alongside AAS to help with sides, and syringes. If you want to get legal, human grade with a prescription, try the Oasis Banner. It costs a little more and you need a blood test, but its guaranteed legit and they have great service.

When is it Appropriate to post his e-mail address, web page and name?

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    check your pm

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    You wont... MBaraso or another mod will. They will know the appropriate time.

anaBROLIC is offline Only The Strong Survive
    dont rush right into calling someone a scammer. and dont post any of his info. contact the mods have them look into it. like the others said the tracking number could possibly not be in the system yet.

GeeOweDee is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by anaBROLIC
    dont rush right into calling someone a scammer. and dont post any of his info. contact the mods have them look into it. like the others said the tracking number could possibly not be in the system yet.

True give it sometime b/c Once u deem them a scammer its kinda hard for them to clear that rep!!! If it really is true may the fleas of a thousand camel infest there pubic area....

305GUY is offline Anabolic Member
    It's been five days and you wanna call somebody a scammer already.
    I would chill and see what happens unless you really dont want to get your gear.

Jsik98 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by nevaenuf
    Its only been a couple of days, I wouldnt pull the scammed card just yet. He might just be busy.
    I agree w/ this 100%.

These guys have a lot of shit going on. I was in a similar situation where I wasn't hearing from the guy after the money was sent. The worst thing you can do is blow up their e-mail box........give it some time, and be patient. Contacting a mod is definetely a good idea. It may be a week or two before you hear anything, but that doesn't necessarily mean you got ripped off. These guys deal with a lot of people so I guess they sometimes get confused as to who they've e-mailed back. When I finally did hear back from my guy he said he had sent me an e-mail some time ago and the package has been sent, so apparently he thought he e-mailed me. Then again, we never know who we're de****g with so we can only hope that they're honest people. Either way, hope it works out for you. But remember, wait a few days between e-mails, not a few hours!

LeanMeOut is offline Community Veteran
    Today is Friday, you ordered on Monday. I agree with the others that pulling the scammer card right now is a little but too soon. Also how do you know the tracking number is bogus? I've had tracking numbers not show up in the system before until the day my package arrived. Do yourself a favor, for now just keep this information between you and the Vets and Mods like you have. Give it a little more time and see what happens.
    Last edited by LeanMeOut; 08-05-2005 at 03:57 PM.

BigMike J is offline Anabolic Member
    Any Moderator
    Thank you very much

So he did this once and you are still using him??? I guess some people are huge suckers.

crazykris6 is offline Junior Member
    sorry bro!!

I was wrong! My source mis-typed the tracking # and the communication was down for a while. I am very sorry. I hope I dont get banned. I should have been more patient. I learned a importiant lession that I wont forget. Please everyone forgive me. My source is a good guy.

RoidGut is offline Member
    I was wrong! My source mis-typed the tracking # and the communication was down for a while. I am very sorry. I hope I dont get banned. I should have been more patient. I learned a importiant lession that I wont forget. Please everyone forgive me. My source is a good guy.

Until the next time he mis-types your tracking number. LOL

Jack87 is offline Retired Vet
    You're not going to get banned, shit happens... Honest mistake...
    But next time before you freak out just wait a little longer and make
    sure of things... Pulling the scammer card inside a week is way to
    early anyway you look at it...

Rebel Yell is offline Associate Member
    Glad it all worked out.
    Man you could never have enough good sources.

hemidog66 is offline Associate Member
    amateur

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    Yeah don't worry about it, but alot of you guys are really impatient when it comes to your orders.
    People send $ to a source and then you email him 10,000 times and expect him to reply like he's just sitting by his computer waiting for your email
    Then you have the guys that make an international order and expect it in 5 days...International sometimes can take weeks depending on customs, how it's shipped etc. So try and be more patient

BlueHen is offline New Member
    Hey at least you did not post any of his info by mistake.

freakintraining is offline Associate Member
    mbaraso.....is it ok to pm you....to get your opinion on a source? IM NOT ASKING FOR A SOURCE

nevaenuf is offline Senior Member
    Im glad everything turned out for you. I love it when mine is a little late cause my guy always throws a little something extra in there for me.

Spyder is offline Member
    My gear took two weeks to arrive after i paid for it, and it's a local source so be PATIENT guys!

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    Quote Originally Posted by freakintraining
    mbaraso.....is it ok to pm you....to get your opinion on a source? IM NOT ASKING FOR A SOURCE
    yeah

freakintraining is offline Associate Member
    thanx bro

AG5678 is offline Member
    Yea these sellers have tons of other clients also your not the only one!

AG5678

heckler45_2000 is offline Associate Member
    Hey bro glad you got your order. But It was a little premature to call someone out that soon though. Im guessing this is your only source since you keep using him after he messed up once before. I would slow down on blowing things up so big as if your source did frequent the boards he might just cut you off.

Thread Information