Squatman51 is offline Senior Member

short detection time cycle

how is this...

d-bol wk 1-4
    prop wk 1-12
    primo wk1-11

that is the compounds i am thinking of now but I could throw in some var(but that would be 2 methyl aa's which most say is a no-no

test suspension is another option to throw in there(maybe put it in toward the end of the cycle??)

tren is also has a 5 wk detection time

bump....

TheNextBigThing is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Squatman51
    how is this...

d-bol wk 1-4
    prop wk 1-12
    primo wk1-11

that is the compounds i am thinking of now but I could throw in some var(but that would be 2 methyl aa's which most say is a no-no

test suspension is another option to throw in there(maybe put it in toward the end of the cycle??)

I have seen different detection times for tren . Most detection charts I have seen, list it for 5 months, although, I have heard that tren ace can only be detected for 5 weeks. The thought has crossed my mind to run it, but I haven't decided it was worth risking yet.

Bigun is offline Senior Member
    I wouldnt risk Primo personally on a short detection time unless your using the tabs

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    how is this...

d-bol wk 1-4
    prop wk 1-12
    primo wk1-11

bro this cycle dose not make any sence.

you hould do somthing like this

1-3 t-bol
    1-12 test prop
    4-12 var

this is going to be hell on the live so you need to run milk thisler

What doesnt make sense about this cycle? 12 weeks of running orals doesnt make sense to me even if they are considered lower in terms of toxicity

SprinterOne is offline Senior Member
    Doesn't really make sense to me either. He is running dbol early in the cycle (as a kickstart, obviously), then he adds primo at the end. So is he trying to bulk then cut in the same cycle? I would either run dbol and prop or prop and var depending on what you are trying to accomplish.

Primo is being run from week 1 to 11!

Nicky B is offline Senior Member
    Test prop with var a cycle with detection of 4weeks tops.

SprinterOne is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigun
    Primo is being run from week 1 to 11!
    You're right, my mistake. But he is still running a bulker and a cutter at the same time. If he doesn't want to bulk maybe a better choice would be:

1-4 tbol
    1-12 prop
    1-11 primo

Good strength gains without big weight gains.

Dark Bird is offline Associate Member
    Some have said that that detection time for tren a is a typo- that it is 5 weeks and not 5 months. Tren a is very short estered.

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Bird
    Some have said that that detection time for tren a is a typo- that it is 5 weeks and not 5 months. Tren a is very short estered.
    It's a short ester...but the metabolites are detectable for 3 months post-injection.

Because it is short estered doesn't mean automatically that it is fast clearing.

e.g. Nandolone Phenylpropionate (NPP)

Use that and try to pass a drug test shortly after and see what i'm talking about ...short story...you WON'T pass
    Last edited by *Narkissos*; 08-07-2005 at 12:11 PM.

how is this...

d-bol wk 1-4
    prop wk 1-12
    primo wk1-11
    Personally i'd run just the test-prop for 12 weeks...then PCT

What sort of drug-tested event are you entering?

Quote Originally Posted by Narkissos
    It's a short ester...but the metabolites are detectable for 3 months post-injection.

Because it is short estered doesn't mean automatically that it is fast clearing.

e.g. Nandolone Phenylpropionate (NPP)

Use that i try to pass a drug test shortly after and see what i'm talking about

Lol, well thats what I originally thought might be the case. But Ive never seen before anyone mention anything about tren metabolites. Where did you come by this info if you dont mind me asking?

Lol, well thats what I originally thought might be the case. But Ive never seen before anyone mention anything about tren metabolites. Where did you come by this info if you dont mind me asking?
    I assumed it was standard knowledge.

Most drugs must pass through the liver...which is the site of most drug metabolism.

Drug tests (at least atheletic drug tests) test generally for the metabolites formed post-ingestion/injection.

Actually...atheletic drug tests are multi-faceted: they test for metabolites... temperature of urine...and testosterone /epi-test ratio.

Quote Originally Posted by Narkissos
    I assumed it was standard knowledge.

Most drugs must pass through the liver...which is the site of most drug metabolism.

Drug tests (at least atheletic drug tests) test generally for the metabolites formed post-ingestion/injection.

Actually...atheletic drug tests are multi-faceted: they test for metabolites... temperature of urine...and testosterone/epi-test ratio.
    Yes but metabolites of some compounds pass in and out quickly. Masteron , primo, and orals are good examples of this. Sure you hear about deca and equi having long disapating metabolites but I havent myself heard any thing on the metabolites of tren . The nature of metabolites may be standard knowledge, but the nature of tren's metabolites is not standard knowledge.

well my goal is to bulk so i guess my best bet would be d-bol and prop

well my goal is to bulk so i guess my best bet would be d-bol and prop
    Suspension is great for bulking. You might consider For the first 4-6 weeks suspension and then change over to prop. Yeah tren is risky, although I myself have only heard of one person failing for tren and he used within a week of testing. Tren is bad for your endurance though anyway....

I havent myself heard any thing on the metabolites of tren. The nature of metabolites may be standard knowledge, but the nature of tren's metabolites is not standard knowledge.
    Multiple pieces of literature...but the closest to hand is our very own AR-Profile

Found at: http://forums.steroid.com/showpost.p...53&postcount=1

In addition... Click here

Thanks. Yes I read this. Could you clarify though what exactly makes the metabolites more like deca than say masteron ?

Niether of these pieces of litterature go into detail about tren 's metabolites. Each only states simply a detection time.

Its confusing because most boards say tren is 5 months. And then you have some boards claiming that the 5 months was a typo and its actually 5 weeks. Id believe hooker's profile over all the rest but like i said the detection time for tren is not common knowledge because there is too much confusion and unrest over it.

TheNextBigThing is offline Associate Member
    Its confusing because most boards say tren is 5 months. And then you have some boards claiming that the 5 months was a typo and its actually 5 weeks. Id believe hooker's profile over all the rest but like i said the detection time for tren is not common knowledge because there is too much confusion and unrest over it.
    I would like to see someone figure this out. I know people personally who were tested less than 5 months after they took tren and they didn't test positive (of course there are some rumors that NCAA doesn't test for tren so that might be the reason).

Made me dig: http://www.wisc.edu/fri/briefs/hormone.pdf

here's a cattle study...

http://www.fda.gov/cvm/FOI/1384.htm ...tests for two tren metabolites at the 1 month mark..

Kinda vague:J AOAC Int. 2003 Sep-Oct;86(5):916-24.: http://www.coachsos.com/common/citat...icsteroids.asp

tren metabolites:Trenbolone and it's metabolites in human urine byGC/MS analysis:
    http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/entrez/q...900&query_hl=4

Some ancillary reading: Trebolone post-excretion...environmetal effects:

http://www.epa.gov/nheerl/publicatio...eport_1202.pdf

I understand now why you asked.

There're differing opinions on Tren 's detectability...and the duration of the detection of it's metabolites...this is namely because there's so much info out there...and at the same time not enough.

I found a lot of studies on the metabolites but a lot are inconclusive at best...or branch off on a tangent.

Personally i wouldn't risk using it on the short term just to dispute/disprove the pre-stated opinions on it's detectability.

Just IMO

~Nark

Hope the links supplied are good reading...there were quite a few more...there was one noting detectability in cattle tissue of up to 25 weeks...but i didn't think it applicable here...it was post-slaughter.

There're also studies that show tren ...once excreted in urine/faeces is still biologically active for a very very long time.

Again i didn't think those were applicable here

Dark_Bird..i was hoping you'd respond before i left...i gotta scoot offline now tho ...time for the gym

Bump this thread for me if you find any related info...I'm always interested in reading anything new.

Thanks

~Nark

I appreciate the work Narkissos. Thanks for digging some stuff up on this topic for us.

Thread Information