silvernblack is offline Junior Member

is dbol deca300 and eq ok??

ok check this out, i have been on my cycle now for 3 1/2 weeks which consists of dbol deca300 and eq.

so heres how my cycle goes so far.
    1-3 dbol 40mg ed
    3-6 dbol 20mg ed
    1-12 deca300 400mg per week
    (week 1 i took 100mg then week 2 200mg week 3 400)
    1-12 equipoise 400 per week
    (week 1 i took 100mg then week 2 200mg week 3 400)

and i bought this over the counter testosterone booster called novedex xt
    which i take 2 pills every night.

i was told that i shouldn't be taking deca without any test due to deca dick.
    so my question is should i add test in the middle of my cycle or should i leave it how it is.

is the deca and eq sufficient enough or should i be taking more. i guess this is what i get for being a jackass and not visiting the forums or doing enough research. i just bought this book and all it had was all the steroids with their side effects and their dosages but it never said anything about taking test.
    Also do i need to take some clomid with this cylce if so at what pct?
    thanks in advance!!!

jesse_james is offline Member
    You need to be running Test throughout the whole cycle, and you dont really need to be taking EQ and deca together. Yes you would need to take clomid at the end, 300/100/50 method. Do a search in the pct forum

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    I'd hold off on the cycle for a bit. Deca dick is only part of it, you have picked one of the most suppressive steroids there is, and 12 weeks of it will have your natural testosterone shut down for those 12 weeks and probably about 20+ weeks after your cycle ends. So you can estimate that you'll have no sex drive for maybe 8 months or so. Or maybe you won't be affected that way by the deca, some people aren't. But in any case you'll have little test in your system and that has consequences far beyond no sex drive.

The way you have the dbol is no good either. Typically -and for good reason- it's simply run in the beginning of a cycle to kick it off with some gains.

Now I am guessing this is your first cycle. In which case I would not use any of the gear you have listed. Just run test only, probably you'll wish for a long ester like cyp or enan, and then run it say 10 weeks.

No offense but I think you should do some heavy reading before you take the plunge so to speak. Read especially in the pct forum and members cycle results. Also the profiles in the steroid profiles forum are essential. Good luck

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    Oh crap I just noticed that you already started. only 3.5 weeks in. My advice is stop now and start your pct. learn about what you are doing, then go back to it. I know you don't want to hear this but it's for your best interest.

quaker48 is offline Associate Member
    not a very smart cycle man, read the board and learn about what you are doing. This is your body man dont be stupid with it.

so if i were to stop, when would i be able to go back on. can someone give me an ideal first cycle and proper dosage? im 21 190lbs 6,0'' and i feel like an idiot!!

mark956101957 is offline Anabolic Member
    If you stop right now you should do pct and I am guessing you might as well do the whole month of pct especially with the deca . Wait maybe one more month after that or get blood work and than start over using test as the base. Or test only is fine. Or maybe you could drop all the other gear and hop on test prop right now for 4 weeks and enanthate for instance if you can get it quickly. And do 10 -12 weeks of that. Just throwing things out there- see what others have to say and read up.
    Last edited by mark956101957; 08-06-2005 at 07:38 PM.

Juddman is offline Anabolic Member
    Youre not the first one to make a mistake bro...a good first cycle would be the standard test only, testosterone enanthate or cyp at 300-500mgs for 10 weeks or so. Like they said, do some research before you make any more moves...check out the forums, good luck

Quote Originally Posted by silvernblack
    so if i were to stop, when would i be able to go back on. can someone give me an ideal first cycle and proper dosage? im 21 190lbs 6,0'' and i feel like an idiot!!

since i already started, would it be wise to just jump on some test @ 500mg and keep taking the eq @ 400mg or just stop completely and do pct. then when im ready jump on a whole new cyle such as this.
    1-4 dbol @ 40mg ed
    1-12 test e @ 500mg week
    1-11 equipoise @ 400 week
    1-12 nolva @ 20mg ed
    14-17 pct
    day 1 300mg
    day 2-11 100mg ed (every day)
    day 12-21 50 mg ed

mkrulic is offline Anabolic Member
    I'd stay off as long as you were on and then start it again. I don't think you need clomid after a 3.5 week cycle. If your joints hurt I'd throw the deca back in as well. There's nothing wrong with combining deca and eq.

Taurus is offline Member
    personally, i think u should stop ur cycle and do pct ASAP. there a couple of reasons.

u have to run test for at least 10-12 weeks for its full benefits. u have already used up the 4 weeks of dbol and eq so it jus makes no sense to start the test now. the kick form the dbol u needed until the test kicks in is wasted, and the eq will have to be stopped 4 weeks before the test. do ur clomid and nolv pct, wait a month or so, and start the test,eq,dbol cycle.
    Last edited by Taurus; 08-07-2005 at 02:36 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Taurus
    personally, i think u should stop ur cycle and do pct ASAP. there a couple of reasons.

u have to run test for at least 10-12 weeks for its full benefits. u have already used up the 4 weeks of dbol and eq so it jus makes no sense to start the test now. the kick form the dbol u needed until the test kicks in is wasted, and the eq will have to be stopped 4 weeks before the test. do ur clomid and nolv pct, wait a month or so, and start the test,eq,dbol cycle.
    i thought you have to stop the deca and eq a week before the test
    Deca: 3 weeks after last injection and clomid for 4 weeks
    Equipoise : 17 – 21 days after last injection
    Testosterone Enanthate : 2 weeks after last injection

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    seein as you aint done any test mate stop everythin that you are doin as you have been advised!deca and eq's active lifes are 21 days so wait 21 days after the last jab then start your pct,everyone at some stage makes mistakes dont worry bout it,just learn from them and research n ask questions if you aint sure about things,someone will help you out.

ok so when i stop, and after pct is done, can i start right up again or do i have to wait another month?

Two4the$$ is offline Senior Member
    Dude, I think this is a resurrect-able cycle, and although it would have started off a bit poorly planned, with some serious dedication to learning as you go, you can unfvck this and get the gains. Below are the changes I would make... assuming this is your NEW week 1.

1-3 dbol @ 40mg ed
    1-13 test e @ 500mg week (Double your first weeks dosages, to be "frontloaded."
    1-12 equipoise @ 500 week (Double your first weeks dosages, to be "frontloaded."
    1-3 NPP at 400mg Per week. (This is fast acting Deca , perfect to stack with a short duration of Dbol.)
    1-12 nolva @ 10mg ed

15-19 pct

There's not much sense rushing in to PCT, your "first crack" at a perfect first cycle is over... but that doesn't mean you can't get roughly the same results. They are telling you to research more (which is great advice) but you're going to have WASTED this whole previous month, the next month of PCT, and the 2 months after of being at baseline for the PCT to have been useful (in allowing your body to stabilize at natural hormone levels).

chest6 is offline Banned
    cycle sucks..stop it now and do pct

Two4the$$ is offline Senior Member
    do mine!! do mine!! :-)

Thread Information