nathanlgd is offline Associate Member

Superdrol to kick start Test Q's...

I'm starting a Test E cycle in about a week. I still have some Superdrol left from my cycle a few months back. My questions are:-
    Will the superdrol "help" with the water retention from the Test at all?
    What sort of half life does superdrol have?
    I only have 21 tabs left so I was intending on running 10mg for a week and then 20mg for another week to kick start the Test E.
    Its the water retention I mostly interested in as I can't get hold of any liquidex, I only have Nolva to run as an anti-e throughout the cycle (20mg tabs).
    I did post this in the supps forum but its had no replys for 2 days so I thought I'd try here as its to do with the Test as well.
    Cheers

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    i would not bother with teh drol. it is only going to make you more bloated. you also need moer then whet you have 10mg day would not be worth.

Superdrol - not Anadrol , Superdrols a very lean, dry gainer and 20mg a day is enough. 10mg a day isn't really enough but 20mg is.

bump

Bump

SprinterOne is offline Senior Member
    I don't know a ton about superdrol, but 10mg seems to low from what I have read. Seems most people start at 20mg then work up to 40mg. I suppose it could be used to kickstart some gains for a test e cycle, but 2 weeks seems short to me. Most kickstarts are about 4 weeks.

Superdrol kicks in pretty quickly and gains drop quite alot after the week 2 and the final week (of a 4 week cycle) is hardly worth doing. I made about 6-8lb in my first two weeks of superdrol (alone).
    I was taking 20mg ed though for the first 2 weeks, then I went upto 30mg ed for another two weeks.
    Anyway, I'm only really using it to use it up. I'd just really like to know if it will help against bloat. Superdrol boosts very dry, lean gains and actualy slims (drys?) you down to start with - as some web sites claim. So I was wondering/hoping that it will help with the water retention as I can't get hold of any Liquidex - only Nolva.
    Ta

Thread Information