Thread: first jag :(

kylewoods is offline Banned

first jag :(

hello all well i done my first jags 2day! i was cackin the pants! one jag of sus and one jag of decca, the first jag was the sus and while i was pushin the stuff in the syringe popped off the needle and the last drop of the oil cam out, it was more or less all in me tho but i was just wonderin what could of happend, i think i did't have the needle tighted enuff! anyways i done the decca then with no problem!

but while i was injectin the stuff in me my head went very light, everything went kinda black, my whole body felt weak and i couldnt really hear out of my ears! this went away once i sat down for a few mins but i was wondering what could of cuased this? just nerves or something else?

bigbadbootydaddy is offline Associate Member
    Where did you jab? Did you aspirate ?

Just read it again. Maybe you got some air in you when you injected, because the needle wasn't secured?
    Last edited by bigbadbootydaddy; 08-07-2005 at 08:12 AM.

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    may just have been a panick attack mate,but bbd asked where did you jab and did you aspirate ?

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Make sure the pin is screwed in tight to the syringe next time......... It was your nerves that made you feel that way.

jags them in my arse, nope did't aspirate forgot clean about it man! i was 2 busy being scared shitless lol very fast replys! nice

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by kylewoods
    jags them in my arse, nope did't aspirate forgot clean about it man! i was 2 busy being scared shitless lol very fast replys! nice

make syre you are injectin in the top outer quarter of your ass mate,you should not really hit a vein there but you should always aspirate to be sure,good luck with the next jab,
    i just noticed you said 2 jabs?you do know you can mix the test n deca in the same barrel and inj together.

aye thx m8 for da info! aye one of my m8s were tellin me dat ya can mix the 2 but i can only get the 2.5ml syringes :/ must get on the hunt for bigger ones! cuz it would be handy just to jag once, only one light head then! hehe

Don't worry after a while you'll get use to it. I've heard of ppl passing out and waking up only to almost pass out again upon seeing the needle still stuck in them.

Just make sure you take your time and go through the steps in your head a couple of times before doing it. Oh and what size pin are you using?

dont know the size of the pins m8, all i know is that the green one i use to draw is quite big and the ones i use to inject and little skinny blue ones

dont know the size of the pins m8, all i know is that the green one i use to draw is quite big and the ones i use to inject and little skinny blue ones

It should say the size of the pin on the wrapping the syringe is in. Most use an 18 gauge to draw and a 22 or 25 to inject (1 1/2" if you do glutes)

oh aye so it does! aye says 0.6 x 25mm, 23g x 1" is dat ok to inject in my arse?

oh aye so it does! aye says 0.6 x 25mm, 23g x 1" is dat ok to inject in my arse?

Should be alright with the 1" as long as you don't have to much fat on your arse? Most use a 1 1/2" just to make sure they get it deep into the muscle. Next time try using a 25 gauge 1 1/2" you'll prob like it a lot better. It takes a little longer to inject through the smaller pin but its worth it I think. I use to use 22gauge to inject then switched to 25 gauge and found it alot better, I could hardly feel the pin going in at all.

i got a bit of fat on my arse aye but i wouldnt say its anything big like, i might try the bigger needles aye. thanks for da help lad!

Roid Rage is offline Member
    ahh this is not a good post for me to read before i do my first shot... wtf

Quote Originally Posted by Roid Rage
    ahh this is not a good post for me to read before i do my first shot... wtf

Don't worry its easier than you think. Just take a nice hot shower first to relax a little

Roid Rage is offline Member
    meh **** it i'm just going to draw hafl the bottle and stict myself in my heart or something really quickly to get it over with... heh just playing... but i'm going to do it now... apparently i got some crazy strong prop 300mg/ml so its going to HURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR RRRRRRRRTTTTTTTT

lol! good luck man! i just after turned to the dark side a few hours ago

aint sore at all its just the look of the fukin things!

lol! good luck man! i just after turned to the dark side a few hours ago

aint sore at all its just the look of the fukin things!
    Wait till tomorrow

Thread Information