Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Roid Rage is offline Member
    oh and did you do a full cycle? if so what type of results did you get?

The Baron is offline Fourth Koala of the Apocalypse
    I have never heard of prop at that strength. I know it has been done HB at 200, but not by any UG I have heard of.

--
    NO PMs for SOURCES!
    NO PMs for questions that should be asked on the board!
    NO "Thank You" PMs, please.
    PMs are for personal or sensitive questions or information, or for stuff that is not allowed to be posted on the board.
    Inappropriate PMs will not be read or acknowledged. Repeat offenders will be reported.
    -The Baron-

Ok well i took that shot, and i have 0 pain, and its been more than 24 hours! so i've concluded this...

1) my shit is fake or extremely underdosed (either way someone is going to be in shit)

2) you are all pussies and it doesn't hurt! heh

3) i'm just one of the lucky ones where prop doesn't hurt me!

Any suggestions? thoughts? comments? what should i do!?

RR

Seattle Junk is offline Anabolic Member
    I pick #1.

if its 1 i better get my money back or else...

edmen2 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Roid Rage
    Ok well i took that shot, and i have 0 pain, and its been more than 24 hours! so i've concluded this...

1) my shit is fake or extremely underdosed (either way someone is going to be in shit)

2) you are all pussies and it doesn't hurt! heh

3) i'm just one of the lucky ones where prop doesn't hurt me!

Any suggestions? thoughts? comments? what should i do!?

RR
    its probably fake cause even if u dont experience usual pain there should still be an uncomfortable feeling at the site. i shot 100mg of prop ed for 15 wks sometimes the pain was very minimal sometimes severe but i always felt something. you may want to question ur supplier cause it would suck to continue for 9 more days with fake stuff just to see if u get a kick in strength.

yeah i understand but i'm sure some people can react differenetly to different stuff....

god wtf this is pure

i'm so pissed

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    First off, what lab makes 300mg/ml of Prop? doesn't make any sense. 2. Why are you shooting 300mg all at once? What does your cycle look like? 3. Lets all be civil. I read this entire thread and half of it sounds like a bunch of 18 year olds arguing. Calling guys fags and jackasses isn't tolorated on the board.

Peace,

BLT
    Last edited by buylongterm; 08-08-2005 at 04:20 PM.

1) clearly people have got 200mg/ml and 250mg/ml prop... so why is prop at 300 so unrealistic, sure its probably not common and i screwed up, but my fault and i'm dealing with it, i didn't blame anyone.

2) You lied. You clearly didn't read any of this thread, because if you did you would have noticed in the VERY FIRST POST... that i said i was only taking half a ml, so that would be 150mg every other day...

3) There was 1 confrontation (and i know it was not necessary), and it didn't even last long, so why make a deal out of nothing? There was LOTS OF informative information in here and i definetly got the help i needed and i'm very greateful for it. So there is no need to rag on our parade bud, we did nothing wrong.

Well i'm off to the gym and to confront my source...

Cya

RR

P.S. i like your avatar

Quote Originally Posted by buylongterm
    First off, what legit lab makes 300mg/ml of Prop? doesn't make any sense. 2. Why are you shooting 300mg all at once? What does your cycle look like? 3. Lets all be civil. I read this entire thread and half of it sounds like a bunch of 18 year olds arguing. Calling guys fags and jackasses isn't tolorated on the board.

Peace,

BLT
    Last edited by Roid Rage; 08-08-2005 at 04:26 PM.

1) clearly people have got 200mg/ml and 250mg/ml prop... so why is prop at 300 so unrealistic, sure its probably not common and i screwed up, but my fault and i'm dealing with it, i didn't blame anyone.

2) You lied. You clearly didn't read any of this thread, because if you did you would have noticed in the VERY FIRST POST... that i said i was only taking half a ml, so that would be 150mg every other day...

3) There was 1 confrontation, and it didn't even last long, so why make a deal out of nothing? There was LOTS OF informative information in here and i definetly got the help i needed and i'm very greateful for it. So there is no need to rag on our parade bud, we did nothing wrong.

Well i'm off to the gym and to confront my source...

Cya
    Sorry to rain on your parade "BUD", but You did call a guy a jackass and a fag. 2nd, I missed the part about 150mg EOD. Now, forgot all that bullsht. Lets try and figure out if you do indeed have bunk gear. I have taken prop several times from several different labs and I have never really gotten pain. So, hopefully you don't have bunk gear. Peace,

BLT
    Last edited by buylongterm; 08-08-2005 at 04:41 PM.

Just saw the pic...I've never used PVL, so I can't give an honest answer.

Sorry chief, didn't mean to sound rude... but thanks for the reinsurance about prop not causing pain, now i heard a handful of people saying they dind't have pain from prop.

However i just came back from the gym and seeing the source and he assured me it was valid gear... however that doesn't make it so.

He told me the guy is dropping off the rest at the shop (the guy who made it or distributes it) and i can talk to him and get all techincal... any advice on what i should ask this guy? A lot of my questions so far been based off this website...

telling them no one heard of 300mg/ml prop and how come this shit isn't hurting etc.

So any words you guys think i should mention to this guy?

Oh he also tried to tell me 300mg prop came out a while ago and it wasn't popular because of extreme pain, but due to further research and technology blah blah it has become smoother, much smoother apparenetly...

And of course i'm not buying whatever he says, take as a grain of salt...

edmen2 is offline Anabolic Member
    i guess all u can do is see what happens in about 10 days!

Guess so...

i bet juiceville is a nice place to live eh? I wish i lived in juiceville....

Smak is offline AR's Midget Beater
    Give it a few more days and you know if it's bunk or not

grimnlock is offline Associate Member

RR

I'm goin with this!!!
    J/k hope it's the real deal bro!!
    Good luck...

Man... i'm sitting ere now with a hot bottle on my bum
    right now.... the 3rd shot on the same glute from my 1st shot
    is killin me!!!

Well, the guy who is dropping it off is definitely not the main guy from PVL. I'm sure it's just another middle man. The only way you are going to tell if it's real is wait about 7 days. If you don't get extremely horny, then something is wrong. Do you truly trust this guy? I would think you would have a little bit of pain, but again, not ever trying PVL, I can't comment on it. Did I read you paid 190.00 for the vial? How many vials did you buy?

8-MAN is offline Associate Member
    Well, the guy who is dropping it off is definitely not the main guy from PVL. I'm sure it's just another middle man. The only way you are going to tell if it's real is wait about 7 days. If you don't get extremely horny, then something is wrong. Do you truly trust this guy? I would think you would have a little bit of pain, but again, not ever trying PVL, I can't comment on it. Did I read you paid 190.00 for the vial? How many vials did you buy?
    that is a lot for prop....prolly goes through a lot of middle men. shouldn't have paid more than 100 for prop with that dose

Live4thePump is offline Associate Member
    Prop doesn't really give me any pain immediately. It's the next day that's an ass kicker.

well i did pay $190 canadian however since its at this dose it equals like 3 vials, and typical vial here goes around $90 100mg/ml so techincally its a good price, of course if its real. It will last me 5 weeks 1 vial at this high dosage so i will only need slighly over 2 vials.

Well i dont mean this guy is the main man for PVL... of course not heh... But apparently he does a lot of distribution across Canada and does it for a living.

RR

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information