Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Roid Rage is offline Member

Prepping up for my first 300mg/ml prop shot! ahhh.. *i took the shot and 24h later...

Clearly everyone said this is going to burn like a mother ****er if its real, i'm only going to take half a ml so 150mg... I'm also starting my M1T and everything today... today is the beginning of my cycle... i'm going to make an informative post about what i'm doing... my diet, before after pictures, etc etc so if anyone cares to follow along they can

WISH ME LUCK...!

RR
    Last edited by Roid Rage; 08-08-2005 at 02:25 PM.

Seattle Junk is offline Anabolic Member
    You're the Roid Rage so you should be able to take 300mg prop shots. Please report back on the level of pain you experienced. If it didn't hurt then it's not real. If you feel like you've been stung by 5 wasps on your ass, it's real. I would almost pay to see this...

bigbadbootydaddy is offline Associate Member
    Lets us know after how it felt between 1 and 10. All I can say is better
    you than me, but then again I'm a puss.

Quote Originally Posted by Seattle Junk
    You're the Roid Rage so you should be able to take 300mg prop shots. Please report back on the level of pain you experienced. If it didn't hurt then it's not real. If you feel like you've been stung by 5 wasps on your ass, it's real. I would almost pay to see this...
    haha ok going to grab my shit and do it now... brb dont log off... give me 10 minutes plus anytime it takes to wake up from my coma.

RoNNy THe BuLL is offline Anabolic Member
    Four letters...

O-U-C-H

Good luck and measure the lump on your ass tomorrow morning. If it's the size of a baseball, you got a homerun.

Quote Originally Posted by Roid Rage
    haha ok going to grab my shit and do it now... brb dont log off... give me 10 minutes plus anytime it takes to wake up from my coma.

Don't be a wuss, just do it already.

Although at that strength you might preffer this ........... kidding

Or am I?

uh is all i have to say...

ok let me continue on that... WTF, you are all pussies(just playing... [or my shit is bogus]) i stuck myself np... first time i hit a nerve in my ass and i could feel as i pushed the needle in the nerves were pushing the needle back out... so i pull it out and restuck about an inch or 2 from that spot and it went in NP... i shot the shit, whiped my ass, pulled up my pants and walked out lala... no pain no gain...

err no pain! i'm going to call this guy up and give him shit tell him his shit is bogus... no pain at all... i can punch my ass and i dont feel jackshit.

how long until the pain kicks in? or should it be here already? GOD I'M SO PISSED WTF, i spent $190 dollars on this one vial!

ok let me continue on that... WTF, you are all pussies(just playing... [or my shit is bogus]) i stuck myself np... first time i hit a nerve in my ass and i could feel as i pushed the needle in the nerves were pushing the needle back out... so i pull it out and restuck about an inch or 2 from that spot and it went in NP... i shot the shit, whiped my ass, pulled up my pants and walked out lala... no pain no gain...

err no pain! i'm going to call this guy up and give him shit tell him his shit is bogus... no pain at all... i can punch my ass and i dont feel jackshit.

how long until the pain kicks in? or should it be here already? GOD I'M SO PISSED WTF, i spent $190 dollars on this one vial!
    You should feel something, but that's not when the pain kicks in. For me, it's usually the next day when I wake up that I feel something kicking me in the ass when I used Sust250.

Wait until tomorrow morning, or better yet, wait about a week to see if your gear is real. You may be one of the FEW lucky ones who don't suffer pain from Prop.

So before you go off and pick a fight with your dealer, just wait. He'll be there next week so try to give him the benefit of the doubt if, like you stated before, you think he's a good guy.

Within a week you should feel something with a Prop dosage that high, if not, then beat his ass OR demand something else (preferably Sust250) as you can verify it's quality via AR.

Thanks bud i appericate yoru input as always... i must say though i never normally feel pain with a lot of things (not trying to say i'm a hardass).

I can normally shrug off a lot of things others can not, plus i know i'm increibily healthy and i never get sick or take any meds to help me though an illness if i ever do come into contact with one... However this is probably irrelivant.

Either way ronny i will take you advice i hope i get some pain so i can get some type of feeling that this shit isn't bogus.

Cheers ronny i'll keep you updated if you give a shit heh

Thanks bud i appericate yoru input as always... i must say though i never normally feel pain with a lot of things (not trying to say i'm a hardass).

I can normally shrug off a lot of things others can not, plus i know i'm increibily healthy and i never get sick or take any meds to help me though an illness if i ever do come into contact with one... However this is probably irrelivant.

Either way ronny i will take you advice i hope i get some pain so i can get some type of feeling that this shit isn't bogus.

Cheers ronny i'll keep you updated if you give a shit heh
    No problem bro, I always like to be kept in the know with what's going on in the UG scene. Even though I stopped using AAS, I still give advice to plenty of people who are bent on doing it. There's no such thing as knowing too much.

Good luck by the way.

thanks chief, why did you stop? because you already achieved the body you wanted or what? and how long did you use them for...?

grimnlock is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by RoNNy THe BuLL
    You should feel something, but that's not when the pain kicks in. For me, it's usually the next day when I wake up that I feel something kicking me in the ass when I used Sust250.
    Tell ME bout it!!!
    But i'm in love with this s***
    i can't wait till the next jab

wtf you love gabbing yourself? you freak, anyhow i will post about it tomorrow if i get pain or not...

RR

HA its more painful to eat the breakfast my girlfriend cooks than to shoot up with 300mg/ml shots of prop.

Like I told kylewood about his. Don't think it hurts know, wait till tomorrow

yeah thats what ronny said as well... oh wait... i dont have a tomorrow i'm working midnights... thats just dandy so techincally it should kick in at work... yaya

RR

1819 is offline Senior Member
    i also never felt prop pain until the next day. always very very bad for me. shoot my quads. can deal with it there a little better. cant do by a** anymore with prop. cant even sit it gets so bad. everyone is different, i wish you luck. 300mg? youre a bigger man than me. lol.

well i took half a ml so 150mg but its highly concentrated so techically i should be tomorrow... TECHINCALLY unlesss... my body can tolerate this stuff or its bogus.

So one of the other.

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    It took three days for my prop pain to kick in, 300mg per ml??? Homebrew???never heard dosage that high, usualy 100mg per ml.

http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=186326

check out that link i posted about it there... and i posted a picture of the prop in post #27.

RR

BG
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=186326

check out that link i posted about it there... and i posted a picture of the prop in post #27.

RR
    First of all bro, just because the bottle says it 300 doesnt mean shit, have it tested then run your mouth, like I said prop is usually dosed at 100mg.The link you put up just backs up my statement.

stocky121 is offline VET~ Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    300mg per ml i hope you dont like working out because you wont be ablle to

Quote Originally Posted by BigGuns101
    First of all bro, just because the bottle says it 300 doesnt mean shit, have it tested then run your mouth, like I said prop is usually dosed at 100mg.The link you put up just backs up my statement.
    Hey fag? who are you and why are you ranting on? "Run my mouth?" it was my decision to take it and buy it so if you have nothing good to say, then shut the fuk up. I know it can be UNDERDOSED, and whats on a label doesn't mean thats whats in the vial jackass . I wasn't running my mouth i was simply just talking about what i was doing... Clearly no one else had a problem with my thread besides you, so do the world a favor OD already.

RR
    Last edited by Roid Rage; 08-07-2005 at 11:07 AM.

BG
    Hey fag? who are you and why are you ranting on? "Run my mouth?" it was my decision to take it and buy it so if you have nothing go to say then shut the fuk up. I wasn't running my mouth i was just talking about what i was doing... Clearly no one else ahd a problem with my thread besides you, so do the world a favor OD already.

RR
    Listen ball bag, I was talking about your little nut kick queer smiles after you remark, I was clearly stating that prop doesnt come in that dosage regularly, so suc my dic you shit bag, hope you cant walk from that prop for week asshole . Enough said!!

Quote Originally Posted by BigGuns101
    Listen ball bag, I was talking about your little nut kick queer smiles after you remark, I was clearly stating that prop doesnt come in that dosage regularly, so suc my dic you shit bag, hope you cant walk from that prop for week asshole . Enough said!!
    Aww you cried and whined because i did a "" how cute...

LOL
    U guys are funny...
    RELAX people... or u both might just end up getting suspended
    if this keeps up.... take a chill pill guys...

stocky121 is offline VET~ Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    Quote Originally Posted by grimnlock
    LOL
    U guys are funny...
    RELAX people... or u both might just end up getting suspended
    if this keeps up.... take a chill pill guys...

agreed

settle down before i have to get my referee vest on

and get a banana vaseline and some ducktape

BG
    Quote Originally Posted by stocky121
    agreed

You left the vest at Matrix house last night!!!!

Smak is offline AR's Midget Beater
    Quote Originally Posted by RoNNy THe BuLL
    Four letters...

O-U-C-H

Good luck and measure the lump on your ass tomorrow morning. If it's the size of a baseball, you got a homerun.

LOL very true. Good luck bro, and I hope your work doesn't consist of manual labor

haha fair enough... he got all pissy because he thinks my "NUTKICK" was suppose to mean something, i was just telling him to check out what others side about the vial haha... i was just playing with the emotes and he thinks it was directed at him or something ha....

i think the emotes are quite comical... (OH MY DONT JACKSON ME BOY!)

Quote Originally Posted by smak dat puzz
    LOL very true. Good luck bro, and I hope your work doesn't consist of manual labor
    thanks heh i'll update this thread tomorrow

thanks heh i'll update this thread tomorrow
    Trust me buddy... i bet u'll fall in love with the pain...
    Sore glutes... mmmhhhmmmm... i like.... U get to sleep well...
    cos u know... u feel all bashed up... u tend to sleep like a baby....
    LOL

Quote Originally Posted by stocky121
    agreed

Trust me buddy... i bet u'll fall in love with the pain...
    Sore glutes... mmmhhhmmmm... i like.... U get to sleep well...
    cos u know... u feel all bashed up... u tend to sleep like a baby....
    LOL
    interesting theory... you ever consider seeing a psychiatrist?

heh just playing

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    ..Good luck with 300mg/ml.....I've gotten 200mg/ml to hold @ 3/25, but it was almost unbearable to shoot.....
    150mg/ml seems to be the boundary between discomfort and pain......

..if it is 300mg/ml of testosterone propionate and it's accurately dosed, I'd hate to see the solvent(supersolvent) ratios......

..Hope it goes well for you....
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

interesting theory... you ever consider seeing a psychiatrist?

heh just playing
    I just came outta therapy last week...
    MAN... i think i'm in for more sessions...

Quote Originally Posted by almostgone
    ..Good luck with 300mg/ml.....I've gotten 200mg/ml to hold @ 3/25, but it was almost unbearable to shoot.....
    150mg/ml seems to be the boundary between discomfort and pain......

..if it is 300mg/ml of testosterone propionate and it's accurately dosed, I'd hate to see the solvent(supersolvent) ratios......

..Hope it goes well for you....
    When did the pain kick in for you almostgone? its been a few hours since my shot and i dont feel a thing.... and do you think that some people can react differently, where as it doesn't hurt them when they shoot?

bigguns101 should read this, 200mg prop so clearly 300 doesn't sound to unrealistic, however i'm sure there is a reason its not very popular, probably due to the pain... which i have not endured yet.............

I just came outta therapy last week...
    MAN... i think i'm in for more sessions...
    bud, you are definietly due for more sessions haha

Keep me posted on how well that goes

RR

krustie is offline New Member
    i can tell you im one of the ones the dont feel a thing from prop. ive done 2 1/2 cc befor and no pain at all maybe your lucky like me. for me the only stuff the gives me any pain is QV 250 over 1 1/2 cc and i cant walk

what type of prop did you use and was it 300mg? or was it the 250?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information