deburca101 is offline New Member

New To The Gear Game

Hey how's everyone doin'? I'm doin well and would like to say that this place is full of so much info and alot of nice people, and some jacked up dudes.
    I've been working out for about 7 months now and went from 155lbs to 181lbs at my peak. I took a little break now and i'm hovering between 175-180lbs. I'm all natural so far but can't seem to make anymore good natural gains, so i'm gonna hit the juice really hard and train my ass off. I've been throwing out a few ideas of cycles i want to take and i know i want to include d-bol and oral winstrol . Not at the same time i want to take the winstrol at the end of the cycle. So what else should i take to put on another 20lbs? I gain very easy and i am not fat at all very lean in fact, except when i binge drink on weekends. So anyways all advice invited and welcome. Any questions just ask away.
    Thanx
    NW

freakintraining is offline Associate Member
    didnt you start another thread just like this one?

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Try some test-e,d-bol for first 5 weeks, winny at the end, some l-dex through out and proper pct. Do some research and figure out what dosages are right for you.

w_rballs is offline Anabolic Member
    u only been working out 7 months and u think u have hit your peak and its time to juice? give it another year minimum bro

ODC0717 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by deburca101
    Hey how's everyone doin'? I'm doin well and would like to say that this place is full of so much info and alot of nice people, and some jacked up dudes.
    I've been working out for about 7 months now and went from 155lbs to 181lbs at my peak. I took a little break now and i'm hovering between 175-180lbs. I'm all natural so far but can't seem to make anymore good natural gains, so i'm gonna hit the juice really hard and train my ass off. I've been throwing out a few ideas of cycles i want to take and i know i want to include d-bol and oral winstrol . Not at the same time i want to take the winstrol at the end of the cycle. So what else should i take to put on another 20lbs? I gain very easy and i am not fat at all very lean in fact, except when i binge drink on weekends. So anyways all advice invited and welcome. Any questions just ask away.
    Thanx
    NW
    If you've plateaued how can you cay you gain easily? You've only been training for 7 months, no? Change your weight progam and review your diet. Maybe you shouldn't binge drink on the weekends, but that's junt my opininon. I don't drink heavily anymore. Seriously though, you should give it more time naturally, at least another couple years. If you gain easily, you shouldn't have much of an issue if you rearrange things a bit.

Sorry i posted again...didn't get what i wanted from the first one. I worked out before the past 7 months, but the past 7 months have been solid 5 days a week. I can not get over like 180-181. I thinks thats my plateau. When I use to work out it was sloppy and uneducated. I'm 5'8 and i'd say close to 180 give or take a few lbs. i just want to get to that next level, hit the 200lbs mark. So once i get my shit straight and get my mind into hardcore again, how does test d-bol winnie sound? Winnie at the end

Big Guns read my mind...thanks bro

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    RESEARCH big time and wait.

You are no where near your natural potential, and your proposed cycle is, well, pure shit. I get the feeling when you said "oral" that you are looking for an oral only cycle and wish to not used needles.

Like I said, RESEARCH A TON.

~SC~

freakintraining is offline Associate Member
    its no good...you need test with that and PCT

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    You also have another thread EXACTLY like this one that had a MYRIAD of responses/advice.

Please do not clutter our board with repetitive issues waiting to hear what you want to hear.

Thanks,
    ~SC~

Thread Information