dirtyluke1 is offline Associate Member

Talking How much Eq to gain same mass as from Deca?

I'm still thinkin if i'll run eq oe deca in my september bulker i've never done eq before had great sucess with deca this will be my 3rd cycle 600mg of cyp for 14 weeks 35mg of d-bol/day for 1st 6 weeks and either deca or eq i hear that eq is great for low water retention and keepable gains wich sounds great
    i was gonna run 450mg/week of deca for 12 weeks but if i wanted to get the same size gains form the eq as from the deca how much eq would i have to run and how long????

Deezuhl is offline Anabolic Member
    usually test is run higher than eq and eq is said to be run at a min of 600mg ew. so optimally you would want to run 700-750 test and 600 eq ew.. thats what i ran last cycle with great results.

smokethedays is offline Veni, Vedi, Vici.
    Blog Entries
    i've done Eq with Test before, ran Eq at 300 mg/week for 12 weeks, results were great.

smokethedays is offline Veni, Vedi, Vici.
    Blog Entries
    the problem with Eq that it's a slow acting steroid , usually it takes about 2-3 weeks for you to see any results, that's why some bodybuilders use high doses of it thinking that is the way.

Defconx3 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by smokethedays
    the problem with Eq that it's a slow acting steroid, usually it takes about 2-3 weeks for you to see any results, that's why some bodybuilders use high doses of it thinking that is the way.
    Yeah, frontloading is an excellent idea with EQ.

DEVLDOG is offline Retired VET
    you dont really gain too much off either compared to test..i personally run deca while bulking and lifting heavy for the collogen synthasis properties and i use eq when dieting and cutting as it works great to bring out vascularity..just my personal observations

ant_8u is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DEVLDOG
    you dont really gain too much off either compared to test..i personally run deca while bulking and lifting heavy for the collogen synthasis properties and i use eq when dieting and cutting as it works great to bring out vascularity..just my personal observations
    Ya can't argue with advice like that!

Two4the$$ is offline Senior Member
    I never let the consideration of water bloat affect my preference positively. Secondly, everyone acts like these are "exchange-only" compounds... the way we treat esters. They can be run SIMULTANEOUSLY. Personally, when I include Nandrolone in my next cycle it will be in the form of NPP, not Deca . The shorter half life just makes more sense to me relative to my dosing and duration of it.

Thread Information