Thread: PCT questions

thehza is offline New Member

PCT questions

whats up this is going to be my first real cycle...... im planning to do a 10 week cycle of test E stacked with Dbols. probally be doing the Ds second week into the cycle, so yeah basically i was just wondering what would be the best estrogen blockers to have on hand and what the PCT would involve thanks alot

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Keep Nolva on hand. You can run it at 10mg/Ed or you can keep it on hand and see if sides arise. If your nipples become itchy or begin to become sensitive and puffy run Nolva at 60mg/ED then back down to 10mg/ED until side effects subside.

PCT shoudl be run 2 weeks after yor last Test E shot, and as follows.

PCT

PCT should consist of:

wk 1-2 Clomid 100mg/ED
    wk 2-4 Clomid 50mg/ED
    wk 1-4 Nolva 20mg/ED
    wk 1-4 Creatine 5g/ED
    wk 1-4 Tribulas 4g/ED
    wk 1-4 L-Glutamine 10mg/ED

MultiVitimins and 1000mg/ED Vit C should also be included with Omega-3's and a Zinc and Magnesium supplement.

Make sure you increase your calories (eat clean) and also train hard. Rest is also a key ingredient (8-9 hours) and you'll maximize the chances of keeping your gains.

Roid Rage is offline Member
    good post

Quote Originally Posted by Swifto
    Keep Nolva on hand. You can run it at 10mg/Ed or you can keep it on hand and see if sides arise. If your nipples become itchy or begin to become sensitive and puffy run Nolva at 60mg/ED then back down to 10mg/ED until side effects subside.

PCT

PCT should consist of:

wk 1-2 Clomid 100mg/ED
    wk 2-4 Clomid 50mg/ED
    wk 1-4 Nolva 20mg/ED
    wk 1-4 Creatine 5g/ED
    wk 1-4 Tribulas 4g/ED

MultiVitimins and 1000mg/ED Vit C should also be included with Omega-3's and a Zinc and Magnesium supplement.

Make sure you increase your calories (eat clean) and also train hard. Rest is also a key ingredient (8-9 hours) and you'll maximize the chances of keeping your gains.

Defconx3 is offline Member
    I strongly recommend that you use an aromatase inhibitor with your cycle. Use either arimidex or letro, that will do a better job de****g with the estrogen. Swifto's PCT is dead on.

Smak is offline AR's Midget Beater
    In the past my PCT's consisted of clomid and nolva which I had no problems with, but I don't like the way Clomid makes me feel. So now I only use nolva for PCT and I also throw in some Tribex which works just as well. I also use nolva as my on cycle anti-estrogen if needed.

ludakris9 is offline Associate Member

PCT

PCT should consist of:

wk 1-2 Clomid 100mg/ED
    wk 2-4 Clomid 50mg/ED
    wk 1-4 Nolva 20mg/ED
    wk 1-4 Creatine 5g/ED
    wk 1-4 Tribulas 4g/ED

Great info bro!

ianchov is offline Associate Member

PCT

PCT should consist of:

wk 1-2 Clomid 100mg/ED
    wk 2-4 Clomid 50mg/ED
    wk 1-4 Nolva 20mg/ED
    wk 1-4 Creatine 5g/ED
    wk 1-4 Tribulas 4g/ED

I should have write that down>....
    Thanks Swifto!

BUMP!

Glad to see my info is appreciated.

ianchov is offline Associate Member
    One question here:

If i use Nolva, while on cycle, i mean preventive usage(10mg ED) isn`t that behave bad on using again Nolva on PCT(for PCT).
    Wouldn`t be better then to change to Clomid only?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ianchov
    One question here:

If i use Nolva, while on cycle, i mean preventive usage(10mg ED) isn`t that behave bad on using again Nolva on PCT(for PCT).
    Wouldn`t be better then to change to Clomid only?

Thanks
    No.

You an use both or use just Nolva. Personally I would use both, but others will suggest useing only Nolva. During PCT there is a lot of free estrogen floating in your body and it can then cause a negative effect. This, I belive, is why Nolva is used during PCT. Its also used because of its ability to start up one's testosterone production after testicular atrophy.

Use both or use just Nolva. Choice is yours.

Thread Information