Thread: Fina question

TCEL300 is offline Member

Fina question

I have come across some fina and i was wondering what is good to run with it?...also what should i do for pct for fina...i appreciate the help

stocky121 is offline VET~ Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    test should be run with tren

for pct clomid nolvadex and l-dex

xtremepower is offline New Member
    *Trenbolone acetate: 100mg/day IM
    *Testosterone cypionate : 200mg/5 days
    *Liquid Letrozole : Prevents Prolactin from making you produce breast milk (very slim chance you will but better safe than being part of that 2% statistic that thinks you can take over 200mg of tren a day
    *L-Thyroxine: Called T3 which is avaiable online. Follow the dosing requirement. Since Tren produces IGF-1 and other compounded esters of tren in your metabolic system, your thyroid downregulates and reduces it's output by 55%... L-thyroxine helps it stay on track.

Clomid and nolvadex perform the SAME function so don't take both. I prefer clomid because tren causes a the hypothalmic and pituitary mechanisms to not secrete Leutenizing Hormone which causes your testes to produce testosterone naturally. Clomid blocks estrogen buildup but does not prevent the body's systems from significantly reducing output. This is normal, do not freak out.

So: Clomid at 10mg/day
    Post Cycle: HCG : 500 i.u. /day for 2 weeks DO NOT EXCEED THIS DOSE

That's the ins and outs. Tren is the most powerful steroid out there... use it sparingly.

Ejuicer is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TCEL300
    I have come across some fina and i was wondering what is good to run with it?...also what should i do for pct for fina...i appreciate the help
    prop and do ed or eod shots of both

USE PROPIONATE IF YOU WISH TO LEAN OUT; USE CYPIONATE IF YOU WISH TO GAIN SOME SIZE. It is basically like this; short acting (propionate) longer acting (cypionate) Every other day for the novice and everyday for the advance because we have a defense mechanism in our body called downregulation of AR receptors. An over abundance of one will cause our body to fight back internally. Think... what happens when you repetitively take a certain drug... you build a tolerance. Ever wonder WHY a tolerance is built? DOWNREGULATION OF RECEPTOR SENSITIVITY.

Quote Originally Posted by xtremepower
    USE PROPIONATE IF YOU WISH TO LEAN OUT; USE CYPIONATE IF YOU WISH TO GAIN SOME SIZE. It is basically like this; short acting (propionate) longer acting (cypionate) Every other day for the novice and everyday for the advance because we have a defense mechanism in our body called downregulation of AR receptors. An over abundance of one will cause our body to fight back internally. Think... what happens when you repetitively take a certain drug... you build a tolerance. Ever wonder WHY a tolerance is built? DOWNREGULATION OF RECEPTOR SENSITIVITY.
    You can run the prop regardless of whether you're bulking or cutting... Just adjust your diet accordingly.

mark956101957 is offline Anabolic Member
    Shooting tren ED is your best bet although you could do EOD.

this will be my first time running tren ..so opt. for every other day?....also how long should i run tren for...i was thinkn of running the tren with either test cyp. or prop...what should i do for dosages if i run cyp?

Quote Originally Posted by TCEL300
    this will be my first time running tren..so opt. for every other day?....also how long should i run tren for...i was thinkn of running the tren with either test cyp. or prop...what should i do for dosages if i run cyp?
    Eod would be fine... And if you decide to go the route then prop would be easiest to use since it will always coincide, which set days every week for 3 shots of cyp wouldn't.

can fina and prop be taken at the same time?

Yup...throw them in the same syringe. The additional oil from the tren will help to cut down the prop pain too.

how long should i run the fina?...this being my first time useing i wasnt gonna go over 10 weeks...or can i go longer

Polska is offline Anabolic Member
    I'd cut it off at 10 weeks. Some might disagree with me but with fina I've always ran it between 6-10 weeks. I usually can't take anymore shortness of breath, night sweats, heart palpitations, etc after 10 weeks

thank you very much guys

Shortness of breath is a common side-effect of Tren . It's called "Tren Cough". This is due to the high circulating androgen level being aspirated and inflamming surrounding bronchioles. Orally administered Albuterol or some derivative thereof will solve this problem. Night sweats are common with any hormone or synthetic ester therapy as well, heart palpitations, sinus arhythmia, Isolated ME, Tachycardia, etc. WILL occur as sodium chanels are affected in the body via edema. Too high of doses (i.e. greater than 200mg/day) will result in these side-effects. Also, new research is more appropriately diagnosing psychiatric and mental conditions created from androgen therapy. Tren has been shown to cause aggression and irritability as well as lethargy from increases in over all systolic and diastolic BP. It's all part of the game so remember that Tren has a half-life of 48 hours after which the body's metabolic pathways destroy it from your system. If you experience negative side-effects, do yourself a favor and remember that with Tren MORE IS NEVER BETTER!! You may downregulate your dose to accomodate for any notably worsening side-effects. Signs to watch for; noticably darkened or smelly urine, lower back cramps or aches, soreness in your lower abdomen (Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia), frequent urination, insomnia, Testicular Atrophy, Acne, Severely oily skin. If any of these symptoms occur, they may be treated. Use 5 mg/day of finasteride to treat Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia, keep yourself hydrated and drink cranberry juice low in sugar to facilitate healthy kidneys. Keep your eye on your ketone levels, glucose levels since IGF-1 is formed from Trenbolone metabolites. This all sounds serious but I assure you other steroids have a far greater list of side-effects, these are very manageable in comparison especially when Trenbolones effective dose is only 75mg/day and a max dose of 200mg/E.O.D. which means.... if you experience prostatic or back pain, then you're overdosing. Any other concerns may be emailed to me. Take care and grow HUGE!
    Last edited by xtremepower; 08-08-2005 at 01:11 AM.

The Baron is offline Fourth Koala of the Apocalypse
    Run tren 50 to 75mg every day. Adjust for sides.
    Run prop 25mg higher than the tren. Shoot both every day. You can shoot them together in the same rig.
    Start them together if you like. Stop the tren a week or so before you stop the prop. Run the tren at least 6 weeks. There really isn't a definite max length but 10 weeks would be fine.

B-6 will help control progestin related sides from the tren. If that isn't stong enough, either stop the tren or get some cabergoline (dostinex)

You can run nolva 10mg/ED right from the start.

Start pct 5 days to a week after the last prop shot.

THis cycle can be a moderate bulker with very high quality gains, or a cutter, depending mostly on your diet.

Sides will very likely be worse with EOD shots. That's the main reason for ED shots with tren.

--
    NO PMs for SOURCES!
    NO PMs for questions that should be asked on the board!
    NO "Thank You" PMs, please.
    PMs are for personal or sensitive questions or information, or for stuff that is not allowed to be posted on the board.
    Inappropriate PMs will not be read or acknowledged. Repeat offenders will be reported.
    -The Baron-

Side effects with Tren are noted at the ending of the half-life based on fluctuations in the hormone level. You are correct however 48 hours is the definitive end of effectiveness of a single dose of tren. Subsiding levels may cause elevated side effects but there's a catch 22 to that; too quick of a dose and the levels in your system elevate thus fluctuating in a reverse bell curve causing the same side effects. Notably, it is up to preference. Give it to me now? or give it to me later? Just take counteractive measures and all will be fine.

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    *Trenbolone acetate: 100mg/day IM
    *Testosterone cypionate : 200mg/5 days
    *Liquid Letrozole : Prevents Prolactin from making you produce breast milk (very slim chance you will but better safe than being part of that 2% statistic that thinks you can take over 200mg of tren a day
    *L-Thyroxine: Called T3 which is avaiable online. Follow the dosing requirement. Since Tren produces IGF-1 and other compounded esters of tren in your metabolic system, your thyroid downregulates and reduces it's output by 55%... L-thyroxine helps it stay on track.

Clomid and nolvadex perform the SAME function so don't take both. I prefer clomid because tren causes a the hypothalmic and pituitary mechanisms to not secrete Leutenizing Hormone which causes your testes to produce testosterone naturally. Clomid blocks estrogen buildup but does not prevent the body's systems from significantly reducing output. This is normal, do not freak out.

So: Clomid at 10mg/day
    Post Cycle: HCG : 500 i.u. /day for 2 weeks DO NOT EXCEED THIS DOSE

That's the ins and outs. Tren is the most powerful steroid out there... use it sparingly.

NO flame, but I totally disagree. 100mg Ed for a first timer is WAY to much. We don't even know his cycle history. Are we all sure he is going to run Tren A instead of Tren E?

Now, 50mg ED for a first timer will yield good results. Tren is nothing to fool around with. Make sure you know everything there is about it before taking the plunge. For me, anything over 75mg ED, and i turn into the biggest asshole. The sides for Tren are the worst, so make sure you are well aware of them. The more you know, the better off you will be. Just be careful. They sides can and will sneak up on you FAST!!!!!

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Shortness of breath is a common side-effect of Tren . It's called "Tren Cough". This is due to the high circulating androgen level being aspirated and inflamming surrounding bronchioles. Orally administered Albuterol or some derivative thereof will solve this problem. Night sweats are common with any hormone or synthetic ester therapy as well, heart palpitations, sinus arhythmia, Isolated ME, Tachycardia, etc. WILL occur as sodium chanels are affected in the body via edema. Too high of doses (i.e. greater than 200mg/day) will result in these side-effects. Also, new research is more appropriately diagnosing psychiatric and mental conditions created from androgen therapy. Tren has been shown to cause aggression and irritability as well as lethargy from increases in over all systolic and diastolic BP. It's all part of the game so remember that Tren has a half-life of 48 hours after which the body's metabolic pathways destroy it from your system. If you experience negative side-effects, do yourself a favor and remember that with Tren MORE IS NEVER BETTER!! You may downregulate your dose to accomodate for any notably worsening side-effects. Signs to watch for; noticably darkened or smelly urine, lower back cramps or aches, soreness in your lower abdomen (Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia), frequent urination, insomnia, Testicular Atrophy, Acne, Severely oily skin. If any of these symptoms occur, they may be treated. Use 5 mg/day of finasteride to treat Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia, keep yourself hydrated and drink cranberry juice low in sugar to facilitate healthy kidneys. Keep your eye on your ketone levels, glucose levels since IGF-1 is formed from Trenbolone metabolites. This all sounds serious but I assure you other steroids have a far greater list of side-effects, these are very manageable in comparison especially when Trenbolones effective dose is only 75mg/day and a max dose of 200mg/E.O.D. which means.... if you experience prostatic or back pain, then you're overdosing. Any other concerns may be emailed to me. Take care and grow HUGE!
    Man, I hope no one ever comes close to doing 200mg ED! I've seen posts where guys have done 125mg ED and there own mothers didn't even reconize them. WAY to much IMO!!!!! People can get those side effect running only 50/75mg ED! I've had shortness of breath, HIGH Cholesterol, night sweats, Increased aggression, the list goes on and on at doses of 75mg. I had to come off Tren because my GF thought I was insane and I am a very calm person by nature!!!

i have only done one cycle before..test Enath. 500 a week...decca 400 a week clomid for pct...after the water weight was gone i was happy with my results 10 pounds solid muscle

Thread Information