gabjos is offline Female Member

Arimidex for women????

Anyhow, I was speaking with my trainer who recommeded it for me. Now here is the glitch. I am female.

I have had my kids and do not plan to have any more. So how would this help women.

I am very lean and trying to get leaner to compete in 10 weeks. My problem is and always has been in the past, that I nearly waste away to lower my body fat and spare muscle. I carry all my fat in my lower body around my hips and outer thigh. The only time that fat really goes away is when my bodyfat is very low and my upper body starts to look like shit because I am losing to much muscle. I also compete in figure not bodybuilding. I am a small girl only 5'1" at 115 pounds.

Can someone please advise?

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    Well he may want to lower estrogen therefor that could help with fat distribution. Arimidex is for women with breast cancer(due to estrogen) and this helps stop the majority of the production. I would say it is more expensive than doing, lets say, 50mg twice per week of primobolan depot and that is costly... Anavar at 5-10mg per day may be even better. Ask your trainer and if you decide to use go with research liquids(l-dex) right at AR-R on the top right hand of your screen.

Quote Originally Posted by Mesomorphyl
    Well he may want to lower estrogen therefor that could help with fat distribution. Arimidex is for women with breast cancer(due to estrogen) and this helps stop the majority of the production. I would say it is more expensive than doing, lets say, 50mg twice per week of primobolan depot and that is costly... Anavar at 5-10mg per day may be even better. Ask your trainer and if you decide to use go with research liquids(l-dex) right at AR-R on the top right hand of your screen.
    actually his suggestion came from me wanting to use anavar and him telling me that he would prefer me to use arimidex instead. Now the (i-dex) is a research liquid? which means what, it works the same as arimidex, but cheaper?

Quote Originally Posted by gabjos
    actually his suggestion came from me wanting to use anavar and him telling me that he would prefer me to use arimidex instead. Now the (i-dex) is a research liquid? which means what, it works the same as arimidex, but cheaper?
    Yes but is not for human consumption *wink wink*

Quote Originally Posted by Mesomorphyl
    Yes but is not for human consumption *wink wink*
    so what does arimidex do for me other than that? will it really screw with my female organs, no period etc?

I have not studied it for female use... So I think you should do a bit of research on here and outside of here. Lowering your estro would cause the test, even though minute, to work in your benifit or that is what your trainer must think. I do not think it would hurt your organs any more than primobolan depot or anavar would do... You could ask some females in the female members forum.

Thread Information