Billmister is offline Member

Nolva and/or armindex?

Hey what's up guys.. well i was reading alot about the difference about nolvadex and armindex. Now from what i've read this is what i got

Nolvadex-Blocks estrogens
    Armidex - Stops estrogens/ and bloating

Now if Nolvadex BLOCKS estro, then then would it come back once you stop using it? because the body after you use for say sustenon and you take your clomid you natural production of test will rise but i suppose estrogens to. and what was blocked will combine? I don't know wtf is better or how to take nolvadex... All i knew before was Nolvadex once a day when see signes of gyno. But with armidex it will when do you take it? and how much. for how long. what's better go simply not get estrogens higher then test?

I'm going to be takin 500mg of sus for 5 weeks and 250mg for last 2 weeks. also i'll be takin dbol for 5 weeks. 3 weeks after my last shot of sus i'll be takin clomid. now what would be better for me? I do not want tits. i know armidex will stop bloating, but i just want no bitch tits, or for it to come when i'm done takin nolvadex. can someone clear this armadex/nolvadex question for once and for all?

D3m3nt3d is offline AR's Whore D'Oeuvre
    nolvadex does have a chance of a turn around effect when u get off it..meaning it can then bind to your receptors causing gyno...however arimidex stops estrogen production completely..which some might say is better, but some steroids can only produce their best results if estrogen is produced..so its really based on what you want to do..takin either one thru out your cycle will hinder your gains..nolvadex more so than arimidex.

If your going to use arimidex to be safe throughout your cycle..go with .25mg ed
    Last edited by D3m3nt3d; 04-26-2002 at 04:31 PM.

PaPaPumP is offline Retired Moderator
    Take arimidex , and have nolvadex on hand. Arimidex doesn't always work.

Soldier225 is offline New Member
    Nolvadex blocks estrogen, arimidex is an anti-aromitase, which mean it keeps the test in your system from aromitizing into estrogen.

Both work well, always have nolva on hand for any cycle.

If you take arimidex, it's possible that you won't take enough to keep the test from aromitizing, so always have nolva just in case.

Soldier225 is offline New Member
    Oh yeah, I almost forgot...

If you want to be on the safe side, run the arimidex /liquidex at .5mg ED through your cycle up until the start the clomid. Keep the nolva close by if gyno symptoms start to show up.

Thread Information