Georgie is offline Member

Any one know why Winstrol.......

I am finishing up a very successful cutting cycle. I have been running 280mg of test e for the last 4 months. I got down from 207 to 190 and did not lose an ounce of muscle. I completely achieved my goals, I am very hard, very lean and increased my strength dramatically. For the last 2 months of my 6 month cycle I have recently added winstrol . Before I added the winstrol I was running like a champ. I would run 4-5 miles every few days, no problem. However, now that I have added the winstrol I can only run for about 10 minutes before I have to stop. Its not because I am getting winded, but because my entire legs below the knees feels like they are on fire. My calves get tight, my shins burn, my ankles hurts. The pain is unbearable. It is a burning type of pain everywhere. It feels like a gigantic build up of lactic acid all thorughout my lower legs. I have actually had winstrol do this to me before, but I don't know why. I am thinking about stopping the winstrol because it is negatively affecting my running and instead of helping me get even leaner my weight is actually going up, because I can not effectively do my cardio any more. Does anyone know why winstrol does this?

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    anytime you run winny you need lots of water and lots of joint fuel.
    The "calf pumps" that your experiencing are very common amoung wintrol users so at this point I'd up the water intake but glucosimine at this point might not do much good depending on how long you still have to go.

IronFreakX is offline Banned
    yeah glucosomine and chondtrin need bout a month to work....Psag needs bout a month too if i remember rite....

Quote Originally Posted by MBaraso
    anytime you run winny you need lots of water and lots of joint fuel.
    The "calf pumps" that your experiencing are very common amoung wintrol users so at this point I'd up the water intake but glucosimine at this point might not do much good depending on how long you still have to go.
    I actually have been running glucosimine throughout the entire cycle (4+ months now). And I do drink 2 gallons of water throughout the day. I have been on the winstrol for about three weeks now. I have 5 weeks left of my cycle. Do you think if I just stop the winstrol now and just continue with my test e the calf pumps will go away and i'll be able to run again? Or am I stuck with them now so just continue the winstrol for the last 5 weeks.

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    Yeah if you stop now the symtoms subside fast but 8 weeks on winny is pushing it anyway. I would run it another 2-3 weeks then stop, and do cardio on a eliptical or just walk fast on the treadmill at 3.5mph...See how that works.

Quote Originally Posted by MBaraso
    Yeah if you stop now the symtoms subside fast but 8 weeks on winny is pushing it anyway. I would run it another 2-3 weeks then stop, and do cardio on a eliptical or just walk fast on the treadmill at 3.5mph...See how that works.
    Ok thanks. I know 8 weeks on winny is pushing it, but I am taking the proper precausions. But I am going to take your advice. I'll run it another two, then quit. I am getting sick of all those ED injections anyways. And I will switch to the eliptical for now. Thanks for the advice. I appreciate it.

Thread Information