Thread: whats up fellas

BIGD2515 is offline Junior Member

whats up fellas

listen i found some online pharms just wondering if was safe to buy from these places . not worried about being riped off, cause i would buy small first the prices are cheap. just wanted to know if it was posible to get arested

freakintraining is offline Associate Member
    yea man if you dont have a script and you get caught with a class3 drug you can get in trouble

like if it got takin buy customs or something and cops would come to my house, how does it work

jaydub is offline Senior Member
    you got 2 posts on the same thing dude.. but if customs gets it, they just take it most of the time and send you a letter. but it is illegal.

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Anyone who purchases illegal drugs off of a pharmacy site has serious judgement issues.

~SC~

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    Anyone who purchases illegal drugs off of a pharmacy site has serious judgement issues.

~SC~

there is alot of truth this

true, just askin, prices are so cheap its real tempting. but screw it thanks fellas

The Baron is offline Fourth Koala of the Apocalypse
    Most are selective scammers. A couple of infamous ones were well known for sending you the first order, knowing that it is common to make a test order to check out their honesty, and then place a larger order on receipt of the first one. Then of course on the second one, where you sent them $600 or so for a big cycle's worth of juice, they would simply keep your money and ignore your emails.

Posts like yours, unfortunately, also attract the handful of scammers who slip in here. Don't be surprised to see several guys PMing you "sources" through which you can send them money for nothing in return. They must really enjoy that... "Wow... all I do is tell these guys I will send them gear if they send me money, and they actually send it! How stupid can they be?" It is unlikely that anyone will send you much in the way of surces that are legit, via email or PM. In the beginning, they send you scam sites and addresses. As you get a rep and get your post count up into 4 digits, everyone assumes you have your sources and don't need them. So if you get a flood of PM or emails, take all thsoe "sources" with a grain of salt.

Best thing is to hook up with other guys in your gym and see who they use. There are open-post sources who have a good track record, as well as private sources who never advertise, and you might get lucky and get a good 3D source. These things take a while to happen, usually. Be patient. Meanwhile, you can learn a lot of stuff on this board about cycling, about nutrition, training, etc.

--
    NO PMs for SOURCES!
    NO PMs for questions that should be asked on the board!
    NO "Thank You" PMs, please.
    PMs are for personal or sensitive questions or information, or for stuff that is not allowed to be posted on the board.
    Inappropriate PMs will not be read or acknowledged. Repeat offenders will be reported.
    -The Baron-

ludakris9 is offline Associate Member
    Be careful bro!

Thread Information