rdhillon86 is offline Junior Member

Smile Help With 1st Cycle

Need some help with my first cycle.....I only have access to Dbol & androl and Primo right now....what should i do? I wanna get up to 175 lbs and i have been lifting strong for about a year or so.

My stats are:
    5'11
    153 lbs.
    Lanky
    12-15 % bf

Thank You guys for all your help!!!

Ejuicer is offline Anabolic Member
    You should wait until you can get some test...Plus work out a hell of a lot longer before you touch anything.

What kind of Test? I've been working out throughout my high school years cause i played basketball...I've just been going really really strong in the past year and are really interested in experimenting with steroids .....What is Test can you please give me some information on it.

Thank you much respected!

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by Ejuicer
    work out a hell of a lot longer before you touch anything.
    Ditto. If you are "lanky" then you are no where near your natural potential, and taking AAS will only serve to waste time/money. At 153 lbs. you will want to workout for about 5 years or so. I am 6'1", and I was 154 at one time in my life, and that was when I was suffering from anorexia nervosa.

No shit!

~SC~
    Last edited by SwoleCat; 08-07-2005 at 09:03 PM.

Test is testosterone . Look in the profiles section and read up on everything in there before considering taking anything.

Thanks

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by rdhillon86
    What is Test can you please give me some information on it.
    You REALLY need to wait!! RESEARCH for years on end and get bigger naturally, otherwise you are really going to F yourself up.

~SC~

can you get it in Pill Form? and is there a forum for information on how to inject steroids ?

ant_8u is offline Senior Member
    ....what should i do...
    Eat more

can you get it in Pill Form? and is there a forum for information on how to inject steroids?
    Read the profiles section will answer your first question. And as to your second your no where ready to inject anything anyways so that isn't needed.

alright thanks guys for your help!

The Baron is offline Fourth Koala of the Apocalypse
    You just got some good advice in those replies.

This is a good place to learn. The diet and training forums will help you gain the mass you need to have as well as the knowledge you need to have a successful first cycle. It won't give you the dedication, discipline, or intensity... that must come from within you. Without all those ingredients, you cycle will just waste your money and waste your body. It is common for the clueless to do a cycle and 4 months later find themselves smaller than before their cycle. So learn, and practice what you learn. If you can't gain on a 153 pound start, you won't gain much on AAS and you won't keep any of it. Making good gains and building a solid foundation naturally prove that you can benefit from a cycle. Failing to do that proves that you are just not ready.

If you are under 25 or so, I urge you to hold off, for another very important reason. AAS shuts down your endogenous testosterone production. Right now, if you are a youngster, you are producing hyuge amounts of testosterone safely, legally, cheaply (free), and with no great effort on your part. Why waste that? During your late 20's your natural test starts falling off, and that is the time to say hell with it and start cycling.

BTW The Baron's first rule of cycling... plan your cycle, and then acquire your gear. Don't try to plan your cycle around what you have on hand or have available.

Orals are generally very dangerous and inneffective. Most of them are really hard on the liver. True gains from them are very modest, though the user can gain a tremendous amount of water and look big while on the gear. Orals have their place, but never as the base of a cycle. Injected test is always the base of a sensible cycle, particularly for beginners.

Keep reading the boards and especially check the home page for the links to informative articles and faqs.

--
    NO PMs for SOURCES!
    NO PMs for questions that should be asked on the board!
    NO "Thank You" PMs, please.
    PMs are for personal or sensitive questions or information, or for stuff that is not allowed to be posted on the board.
    Inappropriate PMs will not be read or acknowledged. Repeat offenders will be reported.
    -The Baron-

Thread Information