Thread: Oasis??

BigSwol is offline Associate Member

Oasis??

Hey all, Im still quite new to the forum, been reading and researching for the last few months now and am wondering about OLR or Oasis?? Do alot of us use them? I have sent an info request to them so I should be hearing from them soon, are the setup steps difficult? What can I expect, Im sure they'll prob answer alot of these questions but I figured I'd turn to you all for insight. Thanks ..

wagner78 is offline New Member
    I have used them and they are good. They are very professional and totally legit. They will not prescribe to you if you have any medical problems or any health problems. I was really impressed with there costumer service and knowledge. The process is kind of time consuming, you have to get lab work done, and see a Doctor and have a complete physical. I can say this much though they are a quality HRT clinic. It took me a total of two weeks to complete everything. So hope I helped out.

The Baron is offline Fourth Koala of the Apocalypse
    Agree with Wag. I already had a recent physical with my union, and I was able to have the records faxed to the clinic. Recent blood tests will probably work as well, if they tested for everything that Oasis requires. I like the service... very customized for the individual and they don't hustle stuff on you that you don't need, like GH for instance. Prices are way high, but they often will give you a special price. I have seen black market cyp actually mure expensive than what I paid for my last order. Cyp or Enanthate are the biggest bang for your buck and it is economically feasible to run either full time hrt or a test only cycle with meds prescribed and sold by them. If you have a good reason to stay legal, this is the way to go. If I didn't need to be able to produce a box with prescription label on it, frankly I would probably still be using UG and vet gear and homebrewing from chinese powder. I use a clinic to stay legal and legit, and I use Oasis because they are the best clinic.

--
    NO PMs for SOURCES!
    NO PMs for questions that should be asked on the board!
    NO "Thank You" PMs, please.
    PMs are for personal or sensitive questions or information, or for stuff that is not allowed to be posted on the board.
    Inappropriate PMs will not be read or acknowledged. Repeat offenders will be reported.
    -The Baron-

LAW
    LAW is offline Female Member
    I e-mailed them for information. They were very prompt at responding to me and e-mailed me all the forms that they needed. I didn't follow through because I hate going to the doctors, it's probably been 20 years since... I was impressed with their prompt response though.

znak is offline Senior Member
    Agree with the Bros above. I called and the guy I dealt with was super knowledgeable. No pressure selling. No call backs every day. Straight answers. Class outfit.

Everything that they require, is everything that you should do before using gear, so nothing unusual there. The results are actually good to know.

forsz is offline Associate Member
    But don't they only supply via Rx enuf for, say, 1 cycle? And then u have to go thru everything ( or at least the bloodwork) again??

The Baron is offline Fourth Koala of the Apocalypse
    They will accept an order for a reasonable amount of medications. You can get enough for an effective cycle... but do remember that the program is meant more for fulltime hrt-ers. And no, I don't think you have to go through the whole process again. I didn't. Probably if your blood work is over a year old, yeah, I imagine they would want a fresh blood test. It would be a good idea, anyway, just so you get an idea of what is going on in your body. I am sure they will be happy to order up more blood work for you, or you can go through your regular doc.

--
    NO PMs for SOURCES!
    NO PMs for questions that should be asked on the board!
    NO "Thank You" PMs, please.
    PMs are for personal or sensitive questions or information, or for stuff that is not allowed to be posted on the board.
    Inappropriate PMs will not be read or acknowledged. Reported repeaters will be offended.
    -The Baron-

Oceans7 is offline Junior Member
    Good but very expensive, $.075/mg for enth, and $8/cap for var ... ouch! legal though, that's the weigh-in

CapnZ is offline Associate Member
    Just received my order from them last week. Very professional and totally legit. Your blood work / physical is good for 1 year. Very happy with the service and its cool to see my name on the prescription so no worries.
    They do cost a but more - but hey you're legal.

wagner78 is offline New Member
    Yes they are expensive, but when is any prescription drug not expensive. You get what you pay for and with Oasis you get legal and real gear.

forsz is offline Associate Member
    thanx, baron

Thread Information