Thread: 1st Cycle!

rdhillon86 is offline Junior Member

1st Cycle!

I wanted to do a steroid cycle....didn't want to do no injectables....was wondering what pill forms i can possibly do.....thanks guys much respected

thejuiceisloose is offline Senior Member
    1> How long have you been training?
    2> How is your diet?
    3> IMO wait one more yr, when youre 23.
    4> If you decide to do some gear, if you dont want to inject no gear for you. You shouldn't do an all oral cycle, JMO

~theJuice~

mark956101957 is offline Anabolic Member
    Too bad injectables are healthier on you and safer than orals. But since you want to go that route I would suggest anavar or Turinabol . Forget dbol those two are the only ones I can recommend with a good conscious.

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by thejuiceisloose
    1> How long have you been training?
    2> How is your diet?
    3> IMO wait one more yr, when youre 23.
    4> If you decide to do some gear, if you dont want to inject no gear for you. You shouldn't do an all oral cycle, JMO

~theJuice~
    yup, but I'll add:

5>what are your goals

1) couple of years
    2) diet is pretty good....lots of calories and protien daily
    3) age: 20
    4) height: 5'11

eGGz is offline Anabolic Member
    This is a pretty common question. The common answer is don't do it.

Why don't you want to do injectables, is it fear of the needle or something else?

Quote Originally Posted by rdhillon86
    1) couple of years
    2) diet is pretty good....lots of calories and protien daily
    3) age: 20
    4) height: 5'11
    Too young IMO, wait till youre 23+.

~theJuice~

goal is to bulk up to 175ish...thats about 20 more pounds.....i have access to anadrol and dbol ....I wouldn;t mind doing the injectables but i dont know too much about them and dont want to take the risk and plus none of my buddies know the injectable way.

how much do you weigh now?

~theJuice~

not so much the fear of the needle but more the lack of knowledge i guess you could say and the access to the injectables

i weight 153

You can get all the knowledge you need right here.

You are already on the right track by asking questions. Read, research and ask away.

i weight 153
    Bro even if you were to do some juice, you need to gain more weight. Try changing your diet. I gained 20lbs in about 2 yrs, naturally just by changing my diet and working out properly.

~theJuice~

seth37iso is offline New Member
    Your best off spending some time researching, no sense in tearing up your body, and not even getting good results. Lots of guys frequent this board for months just obtaining knowledge, before they jump in

palumbo is offline Member
    not a flame but doesnt sound like u have much of knowledge about gear at all.

my advice would be stick around here ask questions educate urself and when ur confident u have enough knowledge to begin ur journey then go for it other wise u will be wasting time money and ur hard earned efforts.

keep training hard and dieting and when ur ready go for it

good luck

I agree I have been reading around just this is my first time posting......I know everyone says wait and what not which i agree but i've convinced myself that i'm ready just need to know which steroids now may be a bad thing may not be i guess i'm takin a pretty big risk:S

i weight 153
    Oh, I'd say your diet might not be as good as you think it is. At your age and weight you should be able to put on your 20lb goal just by eating and training.

i'm not going to do it for about 2 more months Im still learning and finding the right ones for me

its' really hard for me to gain weight thats one of the reasons i want to try this way.....I've tired many ways to gain weight

its' really hard for me to gain weight thats one of the reasons i want to try this way.....I've tired many ways to gain weight
    Then your diet is wrong. I was a hardgainer, and b/c of proper diet I gained the weight I wanted, naturally. Juice is not a magic pill, its not going to make you bigger magically. You need to have a solid foundation(diet) to build the mansion. If you dont have a good diet while ON juice, you wont get big, simple as that

~theJuice~

i mean if ur gonna do it anyways which i disagree with i would just do

1-13 test enathate
    nolvadex 20mg daily and proper pct

Quote Originally Posted by palumbo
    i mean if ur gonna do it anyways which i disagree with i would just do

1-13 test enathate
    nolvadex 20mg daily and proper pct
    what happened to the dosage?

~theJuice~

Quote Originally Posted by thejuiceisloose
    Then your diet is wrong. I was a hardgainer, and b/c of proper diet I gained the weight I wanted, naturally. Juice is not a magic pill, its not going to make you bigger magically. You need to have a solid foundation(diet) to build the mansion. If you dont have a good diet while ON juice, you wont get big, simple as that

~theJuice~
    This is some great advice bro.

lol oops 500 mg shot twice a week monday and thursday

chest6 is offline Banned
    i would research for a long long time..see that oral only is trash and go with a test e only once you get to 180 or so

walling is offline Junior Member
    if i was going to do an oral i would defenatly do dbol but im not im injecting

dragon69 is offline Member
    too young for sure. Wait 5 years.

Gear will not blow you up. Without heavy duty intensive training and excellent diet you will see nothing!!! NOTHING!!!

You need to really bust your but in the gym for a number of years yet before you could even utilize gear. Get seasoned. Hey at 17 I was 145, since my heaviest is 252lbs using no gear at all. It's ALL training and diet. Gear just helps out a little for the more advanced lifters.

The Baron is offline Fourth Koala of the Apocalypse
    goal is to bulk up to 175ish...thats about 20 more pounds.....i have access to anadrol and dbol....I wouldn;t mind doing the injectables but i dont know too much about them and dont want to take the risk and plus none of my buddies know the injectable way.
    Orals are much more dangerous. I am truly scared of them. My uncle just had a liver transplant a couple of years ago and otherwise, he would have died. You only have ONE liver.

If you can't gain without gear at your age and weight, what makes you think you will gain and keep your gains with gear? You can't. Keep learning about nutrition and develop the discipline you need to do what you gotta do. I would be surprised to see a 20YO with that much discipline and intensity.

Your test levels are the highest of your life, right now. You waste that precious ability when you do gear. Waiting until your late 20's is a good idea. Juicing at 20 is a terrible idea.

NEVER base a cycle on what is available! Always plan it out properly and knowledgeably, and then worry about finding the gear and the ancilliaries.

Dbol or Adrol either one will put on some serious weight real quick, but it will be water. It disappears like 24 to 48 hours after cessation of use. Then, your HPTA is shut down and your nuts are not making any testosterone . So, net result, is you will very likely end up smaller than you are now. Those two drugs in particular are good in a stack, but NEVER by themselves.

You can learn plenty by hanging out here on this board for the next 6 or 7 years while you are developing good dedication and good habits, and your body is maturing. You can be a near friggin expert in that time.

The diet forum and the training forums can help you out. You should have no problem gaining 20 lbs naturally over the next year or two, if you are indeed ready to juice. Even if you are not. Do you count how many grams of protein you consume in a day? Fat, carbs? How about total calories?

Stick around... you have stumbled onto a great board for newbies to educate themselves. Do the right thing and you will be glad of it.

--
    NO PMs for SOURCES!
    NO PMs for questions that should be asked on the board!
    NO "Thank You" PMs, please.
    PMs are for personal or sensitive questions or information, or for stuff that is not allowed to be posted on the board.
    Inappropriate PMs will not be read or acknowledged. Repeat offenders will be reported.
    -The Baron-

Two4the$$ is offline Senior Member
    The Baron ALWAYS comes with a great post. No mistakes in it.

You are however an adult, and in spite the fact that it's too early, some people won't wait. If thats the case, again, stick to injectables, or short runs of things that are MILD on your liver.

Two4the$$ is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mark956101957
    Too bad injectables are healthier on you and safer than orals. But since you want to go that route I would suggest anavar or Turinabol. Forget dbol those two are the only ones I can recommend with a good conscious.
    Did you do both OT and DBol and find equivalent - better gains with OT? I know what to expect with Var, but didn't realize that OT was that capable... Or were you making a different statement about OT?

ant_8u is offline Senior Member
    ...I know everyone says wait and what not which i agree...
    Good to see that you agree with the advice you are being given
    At 153lbs you are nowhere near ready to use AAS

It appears that you also need to do some more research first

The reason you are not gaining weight at the moment is because your diet is no good

Steroids are not magic
    I'm sure you know you will not gain muscle mass without training - Take as many steroids as you want, without proper training it'll just be a waste

Well, the same is true about your diet, Taking steroids is a waste of time without a proper diet

Read all you can in the diet forum, change what you eat and you'll gain loads of weight naturally

Most people gain 20lbs or so on a cycle
    If your cycle lasted 17 weeks (inc PCT) that's less than 1.2lbs per week!

At 153lbs you can gain weight 3 times quicker than that with a proper diet!

...but i've convinced myself that i'm ready...
    Didn't you say you agreed with us?
    Oh well
    Never mind

Theatrix is offline Associate Member
    I’m feeling inspired and you are close to my sons age, so you’ll hear it. (I’m practicing for my son).
    I’ve lurked for a while here and find the information to be extremely helpful. My suggestion would be to put together a body plan (lack of better terminology) sort of like a business plan. Map out your goals, where you are today, where you want to be in the future and how you are going to get there. (etc….diet, workout schedule, gear) then weigh the benefits and the risk.
    I realize it may sound time consuming, but you know, when I write a business plan, by the time I am done, I always have a better idea where and how I’m going to get there.
    You are young and impatient. We have all been there. But its your body and you only get one of those

mark956101957 is offline Anabolic Member
    DO NOT use dBol . You will lose almost everything you have gained. YOu will bloat, have a moon face and blow up like the Michelin Man where we will tie some cords to your belt loop and walk you around the Macys Day Parade. No Dbol !!!!

Thread Information