Thread: Customs??

A.K. BOY is offline Associate Member

Customs??

What Is your experience with customs?.....are foreign orders safe???What are the chances of getting caught?? Input wanted...Thanks
    Last edited by A.K. BOY; 04-26-2002 at 05:52 PM.

Hitman is offline Senior Member
    well i went international with no probs , it actually got hand delivered to me by a courier(yes big suprise) but i acted all dumb just incase it was a setup like "oh my what ever could this be". just remember use a fake name, research the scammer lists and start out with small orders.Hope that helps...........HITMAN

cnyce89 is offline Banned
    id say whenever possible stick domestic....i use intl also and had no problems ever....well only one time, my first order, but i dont think customs got it..i think the pasrents got it before i did...ohw ell he re shipped

CatGrabber is offline Member
    A friend actually got a letter with a number to call. According to him...the lady was very nice and told him that he wasnt allowed to order medical stuff blah blah. Regardless ....he was scared.

iron4life79 is offline Retired Moderator
    if you have a good source, packaging should be top notch, and therefore no problems with customs. accidents do happen though.......and if you are willing to take the risk, going overseas has many benefits.........

peace bb79

A.K. BOY is offline Associate Member
    BUMPDEDY BUMP

jbrand is offline Member
    i had a package seized yesterday. customs is a gamble pretty much. minimize your chances of seizure by ordering from a "non-hot" country during a time in which there is an excessive amount of mail circulating (ie: christmas). educate yourself about certain "hot-zones" in varous airports across the US, use domestic remailers if necessary.

Thread Information