Thread: winstrol

dragon69 is offline Member

winstrol

how long does it take to see some noticable small results with winstrol tabs? weeks, days?

I have some (50mg tabs) from UG and just want to test them to make sure they're legit. (before my prop/tren /win cycle starts so that their effectiveness doesn't get blurred by the test/tren)

So how long you think I should take em to see if these are duds or not? Once I find they're OK I'll start the prop.

bump

The Baron is offline Fourth Koala of the Apocalypse
    Winny is a very subtle drug and you won't really see any difference in just a few days. You might not be able to identify any gains from several weeks. Just do your winny with your cycle, preferably at the end, 6 weeks max, 50mg per day, split up into two or more doses each day. You can split tabs or crush them if needed.

There is a forum for posting gear pics. Look there and compare your winny.

--
    NO PMs for SOURCES!
    NO PMs for questions that should be asked on the board!
    NO "Thank You" PMs, please.
    PMs are for personal or sensitive questions or information, or for stuff that is not allowed to be posted on the board.
    Inappropriate PMs will not be read or acknowledged. Repeat offenders will be reported.
    -The Baron-

actually these are capsules, can't split em. Otherwise I would be doing it 2x day.
    Will it not be quite as effective if I only pop 1 a day then (50mg each)?

bump

SprinterOne is offline Senior Member
    Why would you want to waste your winny tabs by "testing" them before your cycle? If you really want to know if they are fake or not send them to get lab tested. As for how to take them, Baron is correct. If you can't split the dose, just take it once a day.

Thread Information