zumaz is offline New Member

Why is Deca alone so Bad? just Libido or more?

why shouldn't you do deca alone, is it because deca dick? you can fix that with proviron right? Everyone says you need test with deca is that for more size or is deca really bad for you alone? The profiles make it seem that test has way more side effects i.e. acne and hairloss which can't be avoided with anti-estrogens.

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    Well, I know plenty of guys who ran deca only cycles and they made good gains. The problem is that deca is one of the most suppressive steroids you can use. Not only does it suppress you during cycle, but from my experience takes the longest to recover from. If you run test with it, especially if you run it a few weeks longer than the deca, it seems to help recovery. Almost counter intuitive since test also suppresses your natural production, all I can tell you is from the times I used it.

thejuiceisloose is offline Senior Member
    I'm with symatech on this one, I used deca (with test of course), and yeah I made pretty good gains but I just dont like it compared to EQ. It took me a bit longer to recover(even though I ran the cycle properly). I just wouldnt do deca again IMO.

~theJuice~

Quote Originally Posted by thejuiceisloose
    I'm with symatech on this one, I used deca (with test of course), and yeah I made pretty good gains but I just dont like it compared to EQ. It took me a bit longer to recover(even though I ran the cycle properly). I just wouldnt do deca again IMO.

~theJuice~
    yeah, I like deca a lot, and still think it's one of the best aas there is, but I'll probably be very selective in my cycling of it.

eGGz is offline Anabolic Member

Rider is offline Associate Member
    I like Deca , it's a very good Anabolic and readily available here in my country but as the other guys said and from my own personal experience this shit is so suppresive even in 250mgs per week and it takes a long time to recover.I will def try it in the future but as a part of a Test cycle..

xtremepower is offline New Member
    Deca is a less effective AAS on its own. Yes it suppresses the system almost to a dead state. Mood suffers as well as a result of these issues. To make it simple. Listen to everyone's reply, Deca is not worth MY time, however each person's chemistry is different. I'd try something a bit different. Doing test with Deca won't solve the suppression issue, it just masks it temporarily. To solve the rebound issues with Deca, one must have HCG on hand to jumpstart your system. Deca just gives me this bad taste in my mouth whenever I see someone interested in it. It's like saying, "Oh yeah... I want to make it impossible for myself to get an erection for the next few weeks." YAY!... NOT!

The Baron is offline Fourth Koala of the Apocalypse
    Quote Originally Posted by symatech
    Well, I know plenty of guys who ran deca only cycles and they made good gains. The problem is that deca is one of the most suppressive steroids you can use. Not only does it suppress you during cycle, but from my experience takes the longest to recover from. If you run test with it, especially if you run it a few weeks longer than the deca, it seems to help recovery. Almost counter intuitive since test also suppresses your natural production, all I can tell you is from the times I used it.
    I think the difference is caused by the progestogenic nature of the deca .

--
    NO PMs for SOURCES!
    NO PMs for questions that should be asked on the board!
    NO "Thank You" PMs, please.
    PMs are for personal or sensitive questions or information, or for stuff that is not allowed to be posted on the board.
    Inappropriate PMs will not be read or acknowledged. Repeat offenders will be reported.
    -The Baron-

Quote Originally Posted by xtremepower
    Deca just gives me this bad taste in my mouth whenever I see someone interested in it. It's like saying, "Oh yeah... I want to make it impossible for myself to get an erection for the next few weeks." YAY!... NOT!
    Why? If the guy doing the deca -only cycle can't function, it is just that much more trim left for those of us who keep our manhood, er, manly.

--
    NO PMs for SOURCES!
    PMs are for personal or sensitive questions or information, or for stuff that is not allowed to be posted on the board.
    Inappropriate PMs will not be read or acknowledged. Repeat offenders will be reported.
    -The Baron-

xtremepower is offline New Member
    That's true. Very True.

theta1 is offline New Member
    Ok, I'm a new member here, and i was reading this, Im currently on QV deca right now im on my 6th week and i haven't had any suppression of my sex drive. I think its all in your head.

TheNextBigThing is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by theta1
    Ok, I'm a new member here, and i was reading this, Im currently on QV deca right now im on my 6th week and i haven't had any suppression of my sex drive. I think its all in your head.
    I think that it is all in their heads too .

everyone is different. The very first guy who introduced me to steroids only ran deca only cycles and he was never impotent while on. It's just that the majority of people are. Like I can run tren and be horny as hell, but put me on test and my libido is gone. go figure...

DNA
    DNA is offline Junior Member
    I am on my third week of QV Deca 300 and I have not noticed much change in my sex drive. But I am adding Test E to the cycle this week after doing more research.

Rider is offline Associate Member
    Tell me what u feeling when your cycle concludes bro!!!

Of course, you are missing the point, because libido problems are only part of the whole syndrome. The progestogenic nature of the deca has far reaching effects that vary with the individual and are not entirely understood... at least I don't understand them.

I think a lot of guys just like to argue a point that they know will get them plenty of verbo-logical combatants, because it looka like about a third of all posters in these threads have ran deca-only cycles, according to them, and had no more sides and just as good gains and just as well kept gains as if they had done deca with test. I haven't seen this happen. I have personal 3D knowledge only of two individuals who have ran deca alone, and two for two, their results kind of sucked. Maybe I just need to get out more LOL!

--
    NO PMs for SOURCES!
    Inappropriate PMs will not be read or acknowledged. Reported repeaters will be offended.
    -The Baron-

admiss is offline New Member

Unhappy

Quote Originally Posted by symatech
    I did the same thing, ran Test w/ Deca and my libido was gone. I'm now starting my second week of Tren w/ Deca, am I gonna have the same problem?

judge_dread is offline Member
    I had run Deca alone in the near past...good gains BUT despite the fact I ran proper PCT I faced libido problems along with some depression ,the hormonal crash due to the Deca impact was big!
    I learned my lesson,never run Deca alone put some Test with it.

bor
    bor is offline D-bol Poppin'
    I always use it with test and never had any problems, I did a test only cycle once and the results were woerse then test/deca , even though I used more test

Thread Information