STARLET is offline New Member

best time to take it?

Hi guys,

I've been lurking and reading for almost a month here, trying to get educated. Seems that i knew now some stuffs, i've got my NPP (10ml vial) and Test E (10ml vial). I've been lifting weight for 1 year now and got my body fat down, and got a bit muscle now.

My question is, when do i inject AS? Before or after my workout?
    My workout sched is Mon-Wed-Thurs-Sat.

Another question. Let's say I'm going for a full-contact fight, and plan to use AS for 10weeks. There wont be any steroid testing, do I put the 10th week the day of the fight?

Thanks

_Tiger_ is offline Member
    Test E...a good starter.

how much mg a week are you doing?
    do you have your PCT in order?

I used to inject test E about an hour before workouts, but it doesnt REALLY matter that much, especially w/a long acting testosterone like test enanthate .

I haven't got yet, so wont be starting the cycle yet. No problem with the AS supply, plenty to find. I'd like to try 200mg/wk or lower, I don't need to put so much weight so I can swiftly move fast. Just need stregth.

So i guess i can take AS just hours before the fight.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by STARLET
    I haven't got yet, so wont be starting the cycle yet. No problem with the AS supply, plenty to find. I'd like to try 200mg/wk or lower, I don't need to put so much weight so I can swiftly move fast. Just need stregth.

So i guess i can take AS just hours before the fight.

Thanks
    Cool. 200 mg a week for your first is fine! you'll see great gains..again I ask, what are you planning for PCT?

and to answer the 2nd question..I would put your fight in the 10th or even 11th week of the cycle (because test enanthate esters are around 14 days or so)

Thanks man, I plan just to use CLOMID. Or can you suggest something better.

Titan1 is offline Member
    it doesent matter when you use it but i do it before my workout and try both nolva and clomid in pct.

Sanecrazy is offline Associate Member
    200mg a week isnt very much bro. I would do that at twice a week

I think thats what he mean, 200 each shot bi weekly. I would do that amount if not

Deezuhl is offline Anabolic Member
    Judging by nobosy else mentionign shooting it 2x a week i would say he is planning a really low dose cycle at 200 ew total.. Waste IMO.. 500mg ew 1st cycle IMO.. get the results you want if your gonna punish your body for 12 weeks or so..

Quote Originally Posted by Deezuhl
    Judging by nobosy else mentionign shooting it 2x a week i would say he is planning a really low dose cycle at 200 ew total.. Waste IMO.. 500mg ew 1st cycle IMO.. get the results you want if your gonna punish your body for 12 weeks or so..
    Is 200mg/wk low? Ok it's my first time and I'd like some advice. I'm 5'11"-170lbs, medium built. I'd like to be stronger and add little more muscle about 15lbs more. Is NPP and TEST-E, enough for me.

All complete now, I have Clomid and Nolva-D, they are more expensive than the AS.

Thread Information