Schwarz is offline Member

When did test flu hit and how did you deal with it?

Hi,
    Just wondering in what week of your cycle did test flu hit you? How long did it last? and did you do/take anything in particular to help it pass?

Cheers

S

somedude247 is offline Member
    Day/Nyquil combo.......the ones that come together in the same package...it definitely helped out a lot, along with plenty of rest and food..

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    short ester test about day 3-7, long ester test about the start of week 4 or 5. I just stick it out, never taken any meds for it.

How long did it last for both you guys??

ODC0717 is offline Anabolic Member
    I'd only get a test flu with prop. That was before I started making my own. Perhaps it was the amount of BA that was giving me the flu like symptoms. I've been homebrewing for a almost two years now, and the test flu comes around in the begining of any cycle for me now, but it only last about a week, maybe two but never longer then that. I never took anything for it either, because it was more a head flu, never did I get achy or anything of the like that is associated with the flu.

Hammersmashedface is offline Junior Member
    My test flu started at about day 10 of a prop only cycle.Lasted about 4 days,with body aches and flu like symptoms.I only took some ibuprofen and more test

somedude247 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Schwarz
    How long did it last for both you guys??
    About 3 days thanks to the meds I was taking...

MaNofSteeL is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by somedude247
    About 3 days thanks to the meds I was taking...
    What meds did you take bro?

i had susta flu with my first cycle it lasted 2wks it was nasty i used antibiotics it worked like charm.

btw i used vitC too

][-][ ][-][ ][-][
    Last edited by ][-][ ][-][ ][-][; 08-10-2005 at 04:49 PM.

dirtyvegas is offline Senior Member
    Why do peeps get test flu? Theres gotta be a good answer.

RoidGut is offline Member
    i got mine in the second week...felt like dog poo for the entire week. bad headaches...fever. Just drank tons of liquids and waited for the sypmtoms to subside on their own. I took some advil as it is milder than aspirn or tylanol

Quote Originally Posted by dirtyvegas
    Why do peeps get test flu? Theres gotta be a good answer.
    No gear is 100% pure. The impurities in it cause your bodies defenses to attack the invaders causing a slight fever, headache, basic flu symptoms. It is your bodies way of fighting off the impurities in the gear. QV products I have been told cause pretty bad flu

freakintraining is offline Associate Member
    qv has knocked me on the floor before....but what about human grade? can that still give you the flu...my next cycle is all human gear and i really dont want to get sick again

beachbum28 is offline Associate Member
    In most cases it has nothing to do with the BC in the gear.. it's the gear itself. Your body is reacting to a foriegn substance invading your bady..causing your BP to go up, heart rate to increase, and blood level become abnormal... these are all signs of infection to your body.... How does the doc know when you are sick.. they pull a blood test and test your count... It's the juice and they only thing you can do is block the pain.. think about it.. if you can make it go away then it would be killing the gear rending it useless... You can take Milk thistle to block the toxins from processing in the liver.. but there goes your gear... I was getting it from sust.. was only shooting 2 times a week... tried eod no change...was getting sick every wed for like 7 hours.. i switched to once a week and i am getting great gains and no sick... did the same on last cycle last year so I went to 1 shot a week with great returns! IMO!!!

Quote Originally Posted by RoidGut
    No gear is 100% pure. The impurities in it cause your bodies defenses to attack the invaders causing a slight fever, headache, basic flu symptoms. It is your bodies way of fighting off the impurities in the gear. QV products I have been told cause pretty bad flu

What about British Dragon. Does their gear cause a lot of flu?

sorry, couldn't tell ya cuz I have only tried the bd dbols befor...no injects from that brand

p0d0078 is offline Associate Member
    Man my bro and I just got it like at the same time it's week 8 of test400 2ml and deca ...man it sux i felt it yesterday and today i fee like sh!t. I am starting to wonder if it's something else because my buddy and i got it almost at the same time but we also have reacted the same so far in the cycle.

Newday is offline New Member
    Do we continue to go to gym with the test flu or rest at home?

guest589745 is offline 2/3 Deca 1/3 Test
    "You can take Milk thistle to block the toxins from processing in the liver.. but there goes your gear" (beachbum28 quote)

so if milk thistle kills yer gear why are people so often encouraged to take it while on?

Thread Information