Thread: 6 or 8 weeks?

kylewoods is offline Banned

6 or 8 weeks?

hello again fellaz, i'm a few days into my cycle now of sus and decca. takin 2 jags a week for 6 weeks. i was wondering if 6 weeks is 2 little and should i go for 8 weeks?

one other thing, could ya tell me when to expect gains in stregth and muscle, 1 week, 2 weeks etc? thx

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    I think you should go 10weeks with the test and 8 with the deca ... Minimum.

flabbywussy is offline Senior Member
    you're a few days into ur cycle and NOW ur asking this??!! hope u got pct

lol aye got some clomid to take after, dont av the money to do 10 weeks, would 8 weeks b ok?

hardgainer1 is offline Senior Member
    i say 12 weeks

ODC0717 is offline Anabolic Member
    The reason everyone is saying 10 at least is because sust is multi-estered, and it will take a couple of weeks for the longer esters to take full effect. As for deca I would say 8 weeks is too short, let along 6. If this was the case you should have got some test prop and NPP, that would have been a little wiser. I'd drop the deca and save it for later, acutally, I would bag the entire cycle and rethink it. Also clomid is not enough for a proper PCT protocol. You need to research more before you do another cycle, IMO. Not to flame you bro, but I don't feel your cycle was very well planned.

almostgone is offline AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by ODC0717
    The reason everyone is saying 10 at least is because sust is multi-estered, and it will take a couple of weeks for the longer esters to take full effect. As for deca I would say 8 weeks is too short, let along 6. If this was the case you should have got some test prop and NPP, that would have been a little wiser. I'd drop the deca and save it for later, acutally, I would bag the entire cycle and rethink it. Also clomid is not enough for a proper PCT protocol. You need to research more before you do another cycle, IMO. Not to flame you bro, but I don't feel your cycle was very well planned.

..My thoughts exactly....
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

ODC0717 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by almostgone
    ..My thoughts exactly....
    ...what can I say, great minds think alike.

it was't i'll be the first to admit. not really worried tbh just want big muscles well i know am gonna get flamed now but thats just the way i am so 10 weeks then, no bother thx
    Last edited by kylewoods; 08-08-2005 at 10:19 AM.

mark956101957 is offline Anabolic Member
    10 weeks would be fine.

Thread Information