Thread: prop vs e

DCL
    DCL is offline Associate Member

prop vs e

What up guys,

For my next cycle I was planning on taking a test/winny, test/eq or just test. Im not sure what cycle to run, my stats are 6'3, 195 lbs, ~10%BF and I have 2 cycles under my belt and have done extensive research on this site for years. I know that prop is more of a cutting compound than enanthate , which is more appealing to me. However, I dont hear to many prop cycles without any other compound. What do you guys recommend? Also, do you recommend Ldex and Nolva or just the Nolva with clomid pct..
    Thx

DCL
    Last edited by DCL; 08-20-2005 at 01:34 PM.

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    you can run prop by itself no problem. If you are choosing between test/winny test/eq or just test I'd either choose test/eq or just test. Depending on how long you wish to run this cycle is how I'd choose between either prop or enanthate or cypionate . What dose had you planned on running?

MatrixGuy is offline Good things come to those who wait
    What were your previous cycles bro? If your looking to simply add mass then Test E will be the better option. You could run it with deca or EQ if your looking for more lean gains (like myself)

Personally i would run ldex over nolva. But thats just me, Depends how prone you are to bloat, gyno issues, etc.

DCL
    Quote Originally Posted by symatech
    you can run prop by itself no problem. If you are choosing between test/winny test/eq or just test I'd either choose test/eq or just test. Depending on how long you wish to run this cycle is how I'd choose between either prop or enanthate or cypionate. What dose had you planned on running?

I was planning on running the cycle for 10 weeks, low dose cycle..most likely 300mg/wk. I see results quite quick, and low doses have worked in the past. I have never taken ldex, but i am looking to put on lean mass with as little bloat as possible...what cycle/pct do you propose?

DCL
    Quote Originally Posted by MatrixGuy
    What were your previous cycles bro? If your looking to simply add mass then Test E will be the better option. You could run it with deca or EQ if your looking for more lean gains (like myself)

Personally i would run ldex over nolva. But thats just me, Depends how prone you are to bloat, gyno issues, etc.
    Im not looking to simply add mass...I was looking for more of a cutting cycle....i was under the assumption that the type of test has a minute effect on your results if diet, pct, and training are optimal. For example, a cycle of test e vs test p would yield similar results..is that the basic idea?

DCL
    dump err bump

prop = 83.72mg/ml out of 100mg because the space the prop ester takes up,
    cyp/enan=69.90mg/ml out of 100mg because of the longer cyp/enan ester which takes up more space. prop an extra 14mg per 100mg = fvcking awesome.

Thread Information