Thread: aremedex

gabjos is offline Female Member

aremedex

I have been trying to do some research on this and can not find much. Can someone provide a link or some suggestion. What does aramedex do? how is it used? etc....

MatrixGuy is offline Good things come to those who wait
    You mean armidex? Its an anti-aromitase that is used to help prevent bloating and Gynecomastia associated with the use of testosterone and androgens. Doses used are usually around .25mg to 1mg per day or .5mg to 1mg every other day.

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    Anastrozole is the generic name.

gabjos is offline Female Member

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by Mesomorphyl
    Anastrozole is the generic name.
    thanks, that was helpful. Obviously I was not finding any info. about it because I was spelling it wrong.

Anyhow, I was speaking with my trainer who recommeded it for me. Now here is the glitch. I am female.

However, I have had my kids and do not plan to have any more. So how would this help women.

I am very lean and trying to get leaner to compete in 10 weeks. My problem is and always has been in the past, that I nearly waste away to lower my body fat and spare muscle. I carry all my fat in my lower body around my hips and outer thigh. The only time that fat really goes away is when my bodyfat is very low and my upper body starts to look like shit because I am losing to much muscle. I also compete in figure not bodybuilding. I am a small girl only 5'1" at 115 pounds.

What are your thoughts?

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gabjos
    thanks, that was helpful. Obviously I was not finding any info. about it because I was spelling it wrong.

Anyhow, I was speaking with my trainer who recommeded it for me. Now here is the glitch. I am female.

However, I have had my kids and do not plan to have any more. So how would this help women.

I am very lean and trying to get leaner to compete in 10 weeks. My problem is and always has been in the past, that I nearly waste away to lower my body fat and spare muscle. I carry all my fat in my lower body around my hips and outer thigh. The only time that fat really goes away is when my bodyfat is very low and my upper body starts to look like shit because I am losing to much muscle. I also compete in figure not bodybuilding. I am a small girl only 5'1" at 115 pounds.

What are your thoughts?
    I posted in your other thread.

Slic4788 is offline Associate Member
    Aremedex. Nothing's coming up cause you spelled it completely wrong.
    im jkin, it's Arimidex btw.

Thread Information