Thread: Help!

JSWEENEY is offline New Member

Help!

I Am Going Through Divorce And Need To Do Something Here I Am Ahbout 30lbs Overweight. I Do Not Want To Put On Any Mass Obviously But Would Like To Get Lean With Definition. I Heard If I Take Winstrol This Will Work Fairly Quickly. Is This True Or Are There Any Other Suggestions. Thanks

tonytone is offline Anabolic Member
    your best bet is to head over to the diet forum here and read up on a proper cutting diet.. cardio in the AM for 30-45 min 6x week after waking up, eat/drink nothing (except h20) before doing cardio...a good diet combined w a good cardio routine is all you need..running winstrol by itself is not a good idea

j-dog is offline Associate Member
    Yeah tone is right winstrol alone will do little you should just tighten up your diet and cardio routine and the see how you look and feel.

JSWEENEY is offline New Member
    Well Is There Anything Else You Would Recommend To Move The Process Along Quickly

j-dog is offline Associate Member
    I would recommend some type of ephedrine caffiene aspirin stack to burn extra fat throughout the day up your protien and cut out high glycemic carbs ie white breads pasta rice sugary foods etc. Eat more complex carbs earlier in the day zero carbs three hrs before bed. Wake up and do cardio 45-60 min on an empty stomach.Think about how you got 30 lbs overweight and do the opposite of that! Good luck bro!

w_rballs is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JSWEENEY
    Well Is There Anything Else You Would Recommend To Move The Process Along Quickly

first off bro u need to research your ass off. no offense but most of us here got all of our knowledge by doing our own research not jsut asking "hey what can i take?" plus odds are if u dont5 konw shit about what u are taking u wont keep the gains/progress u make from it cause u wont konw how to. like it was said above go to the diet forum and read there

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    This is a stack you will acheive your gains on... so cycle it this way

weeks
    1-10 diet, eat protein throughout the day, do not eat tons of carbs, learn PWO meal means
    1-10 cardio, first thing before breakfast, very fast/brisk walk(power walk) for 45minutes per day

If you do your part I guarantee this will work.

nevaenuf is offline Senior Member
    Ive used winstrol in the past and as far as im concerned its a waste of time no matter what you are using with it.

I agree with the others about diet and cardio. Sorry to here about your divorce.

ludakris9 is offline Associate Member
    Sorry about the divorce I hope everything works out for you bro!! Divorce is hard to go through.

Montgomery is offline Associate Member
    Hey bro sorry to hear about the divorce, but as I'm sure you can see by now there really is no magic wand. There is no healthy way to loose 30 pounds in a couple weeks, but most people will lose a couple pounds a week from simply changing their diet alone. It's a simple equation: calories in<calories burned. Where there's a will there's a way; good luck man!

Montgomery

Maetenloch is offline Associate Member
    Divorce sucks, but at least you're focusing your energy on improving your body. If you're not already, start lifting weights. This will improve your overall look and raise your metabolism. As for diet, check out the CKD. It's a version of Atkins that's modified for athletes. It worked very well for me.

Thread Information