Power Viking is offline Banned

My d-bol tastes nothing

Got myself some thai d-bol today. They looked good, but didn`t taste anything. Maybe a little chalky, but that`s it.
    Was I just scammed?

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    I think most of the taste would come from the filler... So there is a type of acid test to see if it is real, ask someone from the laboratory forum.

jinos is offline Member
    If you can crush it with your fingertips, it's fake. It should have a bitter taste. What are you taking it with?

Quote Originally Posted by jinos
    If you can crush it with your fingertips, it's fake. It should have a bitter taste. What are you taking it with?
    This is not always true, sometimes they have a sweet taste... they all someone would have to do is add something bitter in the tabs and then say "well they taste real". Not accurate. Either trust the source or dont, You will know in about a week if they are real.

jinos is offline Member
    Never tried the sweet tasting one, but thanks. All thai d-bols I've tried were bitter. Also all the other brands I've tried were bitter. Do you know which ones are sweet?

redman9 is offline Junior Member
    Did you try to crush it with your fingertips?? What happened??

promiscio is offline Member
    Take them, you will know very soon if they are legit. My naposims didnt taste like anything and they worked awesome.

BIG PAPPA PUMP is offline Junior Member
    i never really tasted anything with my d-bols just swallowed them hole with some gatorade & same with the winny-tabs & i definatly grew off of mine!

jinos is offline Member
    Turns to powder. It's really easy to crush. I had 2 different sources and they were the same thai pink ones. One was really hard to crush and would dissolve slowly in water or in my mouth. The fake one tasted like chalk and dissolved as soon as it touched water. On top of that the pink color sort of faded and turned white. Now I would only take bratis dbol 10mg tabs or loeffler 25mg tab (underdosed but good). Of course with test.

Quote Originally Posted by redman9
    Did you try to crush it with your fingertips?? What happened??
    Crushing it with my fingertips was good damn impossible.
    It looks real. Five edges, a picture of something on the back (can`t quite make out what it is) and it has a line crossing it on the other side.

I`m gonna stack it with estandron for 6 weeks.

Never tried the sweet tasting one, but thanks. All thai d-bols I've tried were bitter. Also all the other brands I've tried were bitter. Do you know which ones are sweet?
    British Dispensary, and Naps(russian). And just tasting is not going to tell you if they are real or dosed properly... It just shows you can distiguish a taste.

jinos is offline Member
    Like meso siad, try the lab forum or take it for 3-5 days. If you don't see results by then, I would question your source.

Quote Originally Posted by Power Viking
    Five edges, a picture of something on the back (can`t quite make out what it is)
    How about a serpent with an arrow through it... look close.

Quote Originally Posted by Mesomorphyl
    How about a serpent with an arrow through it... look close.
    Its really hard to make out since the damn thing is so small (and I`m near sighted), but it sure looks like this:

http://forums.steroid.com/attachment...achmentid=9995

The only difference is that mine is way less clear. Guess that could be cus this one is blown up, but it still doesn`t seem as well defined.

I`m sucking on a tab now.
    It tasted....metallic. Actually it tastes just like blood (!!)

I bought some d-bol from my source a few weeks ago. It was for a friend of mine. He gained over 11 lbs and confirmed that that batch was good shit. That was thai d-bol, just like mine.
    The source has only delievered good shit in the past. D-bol, sust and so on.
    I also believe ha has good sources and knows who to trust as he`s been dealing for over 20 years.

My firend said there was definetely a taste to his d-bols, but it was very weak.
    My d-bols dissolves very slowly in my mouth.

*Swallows substance that`s hopefelly d-bol*

Quote Originally Posted by Power Viking
    Its really hard to make out since the damn thing is so small (and I`m near sighted), but it sure looks like this:

http://forums.steroid.com/attachment...achmentid=9995
    That is a serpent and on the far left of the picture the arrow is through the back of the head. Give it time those were sweet tasting to me(British Disp) and worked excellent.

Thread Information