catdaddy is offline New Member

Exclamation just got into it

i am 24, i started my first cycle in feb of 05, i ran 50 ml of enanthate qv250 and 25 50mg tabs of anadrol , so i was putting in a bout 1000mg a week, put on 40 ponds in less than three months. i took two months off and now i am back on running 10ml of cyp, is there any chance that i will see anything off this run

tonytone is offline Anabolic Member
    you ran a whole gram of test on your first cycle??!?! did you run pct on your last cycle? i think 2 months off was not enough time off......how many mg per week of cyp are you running now?

redman9 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by catdaddy
    i am 24, i started my first cycle in feb of 05, i ran 50 ml of enanthate qv250 and 25 50mg tabs of anadrol, so i was putting in a bout 1000mg a week, put on 40 ponds in less than three months. i took two months off and now i am back on running 10ml of cyp, is there any chance that i will see anything off this run
    How long did you run your first cycle for??

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Thats a massive dose for a first cycle. I strongly suggest you come off all AS and complete proper PCT, also get some bloodwork done immediately.

i am running 1cc a week, before i ws running 4cc aweek, the reason i back off i was told that i was crazy for doing that and that i should take less.. a little lost... keep getting diffrent stories

well i ran nolvadex for the two months i was off

my first cycle 12 and half weeks

rixyroids is offline Associate Member
    4 CC a WEEK???? what the hell do you work as, thats a lot of juice!!

It seems your body has gone through a lot in the last couple of months with fluctuatuing dosages. Also running Nolva for 8 weeks whilst off will also cause hormone inbalances.

I stand by my original statement and advice to come "off", do proper PCT for 30 days, then get some bloodwork done to check everything is in order. Your body needs sufficient time to balance and return to normal. You havent given enough time IMHO.

Quote Originally Posted by Swifto
    Thats a massive dose for a first cycle. I strongly suggest you come off all AS and complete proper PCT, also get some bloodwork done immediately.
    why do u say i should have bloodwork done, new at this and from the start i have been getting diffrent stories

Quote Originally Posted by catdaddy
    why do u say i should have bloodwork done, new at this and from the start i have been getting diffrent stories
    Introducing your body to new substances, such as AS causes changes in ones body. This also happens when you come off any AS and your body returns to normal. It may take your body months to recover from a cycle. The only way of fully knowing if everything is in order is to get bloodwork done.

A dosage of 1000mg/wk is only for experinced users with many cycles and years of experience with AS. You do not have either of these. Its clear you havent researched much as you were taking such a big dose for a newbie.

Do your body a favour and come "off" all AS and get some bloodwork done. And most importnaly do some quality research, then pick up the needle again.

Injecting AS can have short/long term side effects and injecting 1000mg/wk has not done your endocrine system any good at all.

jc#9 is offline Junior Member
    Because bloodwork will tell you what your levels are at. You could have some high levels and low levels from not running a correct pct. These guys on this board know what there talking about they can help you on the correct road so you dont mess yourself up!!

what would be the correct pct

do i just tell the doc what i was doing

Thread Information