aaronswt84 is offline Associate Member

Equipose and anavar

Im thinking about running a eq and anavar cycle.

Equipose 500mg a week/ weeks 1-10
    anavar 50 mg a day/ weeks 6-10

And taking letro 1.25 mg per day, pct clomid.

This is my 3rd cycle, first was test e and deca , second was test prop and fina.

juict is offline Associate Member
    personally i would run the var for at least 6 weeks, and maybe throw some test in there. thats just my opinion...i owuld have no sex drive without the test in there

powerliftmike is offline ~Elite AR-Hall of Famer~
    That cycle won't do much for mass or bodyweight gains. It should produce some strength gains and some freaky vascularity and low bodyfat %. Personally, I wouldn't recommend Anavar to anybody, since it's very expensive, and so mild it hardly produces results. It also has slight appetite suppression characteristics, which is fine during cutting tho.

mark956101957 is offline Anabolic Member
    You might loose your sex drive without test in there throw some prop in there.

symmetry101 is offline Associate Member
    Run the var longer and add test in there even if its just 250mgs a week to keep sex drive up. I will be doing a similar cycle next year. What is your goal from this cycle.

keylock is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by powerliftmike
    That cycle won't do much for mass or bodyweight gains. It should produce some strength gains and some freaky vascularity and low bodyfat %. Personally, I wouldn't recommend Anavar to anybody, since it's very expensive, and so mild it hardly produces results. It also has slight appetite suppression characteristics, which is fine during cutting tho.
    I am loveing Var!! It is makeing be veary hard and vascular but yes im paying $150.00 every 12.5 days. 40mg ed (and if your prone to sides like me its not a bad choice)

Smak is offline AR's Midget Beater
    Quote Originally Posted by keylock
    I am loveing Var!! It is makeing be veary hard and vascular but yes im paying $150.00 every 12.5 days. 40mg ed (and if your prone to sides like me its not a bad choice)
    Currently running prop,eq and just threw in some var. $150 what a rip First time running var so we shall wait and see my friends.

Defconx3 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by aaronswt84
    Im thinking about running a eq and anavar cycle.

Equipose 500mg a week/ weeks 1-10
    anavar 50 mg a day/ weeks 6-10

And taking letro 1.25 mg per day, pct clomid.

This is my 3rd cycle, first was test e and deca, second was test prop and fina.
    Ok, you need to through some test in there. Prop would do a great job, I would recommend it with that particular cycle. You do not need 1.25mg of letro with that, .5 mg would do fine. If you do 1.25mg per day you will experience libido problems, which will be made even worse if you do not run it with test.

Quote Originally Posted by keylock
    Sorry Bro, but you are being boned up the ass for that price. I'm pissed because I may be forced to pay $150 for 80mg/ed for the whole 6 weeks. I am used to $100. Homebrewing is your friend.

forsz is offline Associate Member
    I agree that .5 Mg Letro ED is enuf and that 1.25 is way too much . I have experience with Adex..... IF Letro is anywhere near as strong as described in Hooker's profile; then IMHO .25 Mg Letro ED would b fine for that cycle.
    Last edited by forsz; 08-09-2005 at 01:02 AM.

Thread Information