Thread: cardio ideas?

rixyroids is offline Associate Member

cardio ideas?

hey guys,

ive been trying to cut recently but the problem is is that i hate doing cardio (as everyone does!!)

i cant do running, because it hurts my ankles (although if i have to run i will, its just not comfortable)

is there any other method of cardio you would suggest?? why not swimming or cycling?

Also, what fat burning supplements can you recommend? i am not looking for an easy way out (well i kinda am!) but whats the best you know of?

thanks a lot

tonytone is offline Anabolic Member
    i ride a stationary bike for 45 min 5xweek, and take clen

nevaenuf is offline Senior Member
    when i first started incorporating the treadmill into my cardio I would only walk at 3.5mph but I would also put my treadmill on 6% incline. I think it is easier but it still gets the heartrate up.

Montgomery is offline Associate Member
    Other than aa's, the best fat burner I've tried is ephedrine (note: not the same as ephedra, which is a lame analog for people with heart problems). Make sure you're in good health to take them though because they really do kick your body into gear. Good for winter too because you're hot 24/7 while on them. Also, be careful taking them right before a workout or cardio because your heart will really get worked. They're illegal in most places by many supplement stores have them behind the counter.

Montgomery

Zapp is offline Banned
    Stairmaster bro.

Smak is offline AR's Midget Beater
    Try using the jump rope. You can pretty much do it anywhere, and it's not that hard on the knees. It's a great way to do cardio and it's not that boring. I love it!

SpiderRico is offline Member
    my gym has a basketball court in it so i just play a few pick up games and its the best cardio i could ever get out of the gym and sometimes the only

Quote Originally Posted by smak dat puzz
    Try using the jump rope. You can pretty much do it anywhere, and it's not that hard on the knees. It's a great way to do cardio and it's not that boring. I love it!
    Not trying to be a jerk, but I have a bad knee and jumping rope is about the worst thing i can do. Try anything in the cardio room where your feet stay on the surface of the machine so it doesnt jar the joints...like jumping rope would do.

nevaenuf is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by smak dat puzz
    Yeah, you can do it anywhere, but please dont be that agrevating "jumprope guy" who carries a jumprope with him in the gym and catches some air inbetween every set.

Thread Information