dog_man_x is offline New Member

Anybody know how to INJECT test implants?

I have 6 200mg Test implants which I was hoping would be put in by my Doc, but I don't think he's too keen on the idea and wants blood tests etc. Fair enough. He's pretty cool and open minded and has told me they can be injected instead. Does anybody know how? I've been reading up on making Trenbolone cattle implants injectable and was wondering if I have to go through the same hassle, or do I just crush em up and put em in water or something? Cheers.

catlovesfood is offline Associate Member
    if you dont mind having a square poke out of your ass use a cattle implnat gun, you wont like it but i reckon it will leave a scar.

being serious, you should read up on making your own injectibles and learn how people make tren then apply the same knowlege with the test.

That's what I thought, but do I have to remove any estriodol or glue binder? It seems like a lot of hassle. I can ask my doc when I see him again, but from the impression he gave me, all I have to do is crush them up into a powder, mix with a sterile solution and Bob's your Aunty. Can I use a s****e solution? I'm not sure what that is. I thought it was for cleaning your eyes out.

I'd go the gun after a few beers if I had one! >

usapr is offline New Member
    implants whats this? @_@

The Baron is offline Fourth Koala of the Apocalypse
    Exactly what do you have? If you have syno, the process is somewhat involved. You have to get rid of the estrogen in the pellets.

--
    NO PMs for SOURCES!
    NO PMs for questions that should be asked on the board!
    NO "Thank You" PMs, please.
    PMs are for personal or sensitive questions or information, or for stuff that is not allowed to be posted on the board.
    Inappropriate PMs will not be read or acknowledged. Repeat offenders will be reported.
    -The Baron-

I have 6 200mg test implants used for HRT. They are implanted in the fatty deposits under the skin and are about the length of your ring finger nail. Means no injections and therefore less hassle for around 5 months. They also dissolve and therefore tapering is a result. 3 keeps levels normal in a male, so I'm assuming 6 of them would double my levels for the period of time.

Blackfoot PT is offline Junior Member
    Is this a joke?

I think they're Organon 200mg Testosterone implants.

Quote Originally Posted by dog_man_x
    I have 6 200mg test implants used for HRT. They are implanted in the fatty deposits under the skin and are about the length of your ring finger nail. Means no injections and therefore less hassle for around 5 months. They also dissolve and therefore tapering is a result. 3 keeps levels normal in a male, so I'm assuming 6 of them would double my levels for the period of time.
    For HRT? No shit? Wow, that's news to me (and I'm not being sarcastic at all bro).

Yeah, I know. No one knows anything about them. I dunno why. My mate has had them and another fella we know is on 'em now. All you guys in the States talk about grinding up cattle implants when there are human ones around too!

haha LOL

znak is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dog_man_x
    Yeah, I know. No one knows anything about them. I dunno why. My mate has had them and another fella we know is on 'em now. All you guys in the States talk about grinding up cattle implants when there are human ones around too!

Go on the "over Thirty" forum. There is a dude named Scotty that swears by these pellets. Might want to PM him.

Cheers, Znak, will do.

Just trying to bump this thread up to see if anybody else can help. Cheers.

Still no one?

Thread Information