Thread: PO Box question

ThePhoenix is offline New Member

PO Box question

I have two questions regarding PO boxes. First, I know some of you guys say to make sure its not in your name. How do you guys go about getting a PO box without presenting an ID. Second, have any of you gotten a PO box at a UPS store? Would this be safer than a Post Office?

thanks a lot,
    The Phoenix

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    You need id for a po box. Some ppl use fake ID's but then if u do get caught it's a whole world of more trouble.

InTraining is offline Junior Member
    can i just ask you where you are from, didnt think you americans called it the post office because if you are in UK it is LEGAL to buy and posses AS so you have no need for the PO box, if i am wrong and you are american, sorry.

ThePhoenix is offline New Member
    yeah im an american. it is definitely illegal here.
    im more concerned with the dilemma of whether to open one at the UPS store or the post office. any thoughts?

beefjr22 is offline Banned
    i have no problem with the post office

Deezuhl is offline Anabolic Member
    what hurst is you need 2 forms of ID is what i think.. best idea is if you can find a bum to give 20.00 to that has 2 forms of ID. throw him in the back of a truck and run him over there to do it for you..LOL

_Tiger_ is offline Member
    Why would a P.O. box matter for getting AAS in the mail? If you ship it domestically with The Post Office (Not UPS!) It seems to be somewhat a pretty safe deal if your source knows wtf they are doing when it comes to sending them

Quote Originally Posted by _Tiger_
    Why would a P.O. box matter for getting AAS in the mail? If you ship it domestically with The Post Office (Not UPS!) It seems to be somewhat a pretty safe deal if your source knows wtf they are doing when it comes to sending them
    beacuse you can make what is somewhat safe even somewhat safer..

Seems like you could just have it mailed to an alias name or somethin, not sure though. I'll shut up now

Quote Originally Posted by _Tiger_
    Seems like you could just have it mailed to an alias name or somethin, not sure though. I'll shut up now
    which is what most people do except your address has your name ont he residence regardless what the package says.. a PO box registered to some bum has no ties with you whatsoever.. makes for a nice loophole for your attorney to get you out of if you catch a case. any extra precaution is good the was i see it..

The Baron is offline Fourth Koala of the Apocalypse
    Does anybody simply use their home address, and have it addressed to a different name? IOW in the case of a CD, "Yeah, that's my address, but my name is not I. B. Joosin, so obviously it is not mine, so I am not going to open it."? How helpful would that be? Sorry if this is too much like a hijack.

--
    NO PMs for SOURCES!
    NO PMs for questions that should be asked on the board!
    NO "Thank You" PMs, please.
    PMs are for personal or sensitive questions or information, or for stuff that is not allowed to be posted on the board.
    Inappropriate PMs will not be read or acknowledged. Reported repeaters will be offended.
    -The Baron-

Quote Originally Posted by The Baron
    Does anybody simply use their home address, and have it addressed to a different name? IOW in the case of a CD, "Yeah, that's my address, but my name is not I. B. Joosin, so obviously it is not mine, so I am not going to open it."? How helpful would that be? Sorry if this is too much like a hijack.

--
    NO PMs for SOURCES!
    NO PMs for questions that should be asked on the board!
    NO "Thank You" PMs, please.
    PMs are for personal or sensitive questions or information, or for stuff that is not allowed to be posted on the board.
    Inappropriate PMs will not be read or acknowledged. Reported repeaters will be offended.
    -The Baron-
    this I love.. "IOW".. for someone who writes the longest post replies you shorten "I often wonder"..LOL

anyhow yeah using a different name is fine but how will you know its CD til you open. You regular postman comes and hands it to you.. how would you know.. Me i would take it in and if worst case i would say its my roomate i think she ordered something from ebay again maybe.

You know what though? The postal service comes and delivers stuff to my house all the time and they never ask us to sign anything, they leave the package in the bushes....is it different for yu guys?

Thread Information