Big Rush is offline The Juice Man

AS Boards under investigation???

Heard from a reliable bro that the AS boards are very "hot" right now. Anyone have any info. on what's going on?? Maybe linked to the "Real Sports" broadcast???

Peace

bigkev is offline Scamming Traitor
    shit bro, just for the nature of what we present, we are always under investigation. lol
    freedom of speech. we can discuss anything we want to discuss. just have to be careful in the other, more personal areas......possesion of aas is a felony.

Canes4Ever is offline Banned
    Originally posted by bigkev
    shit bro, just for the nature of what we present, we are always under investigation. lol
    freedom of speech. we can discuss anything we want to discuss. just have to be careful in the other, more personal areas......possesion of aas is a felony.
    This maybe true, did anyone else get a PM or email from a "Concrete" today asking for a source ? He emailed me not once but twice.

I thought that was wierd because everyone knows on the board I don't juice and don't know about sources.

tryingtogetbig is offline Whiney Member
    That is weird! Let's all make sure to watch our 'p's and 'q's and keep everyone else in check too.

peace,

ttgb

Originally posted by Canes4Ever

This maybe true, did anyone else get a PM or email from a "Concrete" today asking for a source ? He emailed me not once but twice.

I thought that was wierd because everyone knows on the board I don't juice and don't know about sources.

That is strange Canes...keep us posted if you get any other strange PM's.

Originally posted by tryingtogetbig
    That is weird! Let's all make sure to watch our 'p's and 'q's and keep everyone else in check too.
    Right on!

Peace

RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member
    Kevs right we have always been under investigation. I hope the fact that real Sports embarrassed the DEA doesn't make them crack down harder. Just to be safe I think we should all cover are ass a little better for the next few months.

Nate_Dog is offline Member
    I agree.

All the tips on how to make home made ****. That shit should go underground, or say bye bye. Cause it will no longer be so easy.

Just keep an eye on everyone.

PEace

Lil D is offline Junior Member
    Good post lets keep it bumped so everyone reads it.

Tapout is offline Senior Member
    good post
    its amazing that as we speak numerous houses are being broken into and cars are being jacked for drug money---meth,crack and the list goes on

how many houses have you heard of being broken into or cars jacked for juice money.

i respect the police as they have a hard job and face many dangers and if someone was breaking into my house they would be the first people i would like to see---but they need to keep their priorties straight---go after the murders,rapists,child molesters and fucked up drug dealers and leave us alone

packwolf is offline New Member

Lightbulb

Dam, you guys didn't tell me this place was hot ! I guess there are some advantages of getting burned by an OP. I am still innocent.

How do you like my new photo !
    Last edited by packwolf; 04-27-2002 at 12:00 AM.

G-PIG is offline Associate Member
    Originally posted by bigkev

not in CANADA! oh well we pay out the arse for our gear thoug, they probaly figure hell if we already pated 200 for a bottle of test thats punishment enough lol

MindBomb is offline Member
    I'll bump

Gear101 is offline Member
    you guys are doing Steriods .. i thought is was all roleplaying.. i don't use any legal drugs

murph is offline Member
    the way Ive looked at it from the first day is that if we can get in here, so can they................no real supprise to me if they are reading these theads daily.............(guests can look all day and give no info,.....like their E-mail and stuff)

iron4life79 is offline Retired Moderator
    up it goes.............

CatGrabber is offline Member
    bump

steel10 is offline Junior Member
    bump

man_of_steel is offline Associate Member
    that realsports broadcast is definately gonna fuck shit up for a while,but trust me,the feds know about all of the shit thats going on,especially on the internet.I hate to sound like some paranoid tweeker or something,but trust me,they are always watching us..know that,and you'll be fine,just keep in mind that what you say can get yourself in trouble,so watch what you say.I've been pmed over 8 times by people asking me where to get roids in mexico,whose my sources yada yada yada..just be careful guys

another bump

broncojosh is offline Senior Member
    Broncojosh does not know of any sources! I will no longer respond to pm's reguarding this subject, as I have no information reguarding illegal activities...I have been getting a couple a day for the past week or so!

kizer_soce is offline Retired Moderator
    Like BK said freedom of speech. Nuff said. We are not telling ppl where to get steroids from just offering hypothetical advise so they don't get hurt. Any feds reading this here are two fingers up and a big fuck you with a shit eating grin.

03733+$ is offline Associate Member
    back to the post that canes4ever made that guy concrete doesnt sound to smart just take a look at this post he made!!!

http://www.anabolicreview.com/vbulle...threadid=18735

King Samson is offline Associate Member
    He is so full of shit. 54lbs is pure BS. Unless his cycle was a year long. What a dumbass. I'm glad he is banned. Lots of domestic sources going down recently too so watch out. At least for the next few months lets not trust anyone.

NightOp is offline Member
    bump... i myself got a PM asking for a source.... I have never done a cycle, nor ever bought from a source, nor do I know any sources, nor have I ever alluded to knowing a source in a post... yet this guy PM's me asking... Ya I have like 700 posts but thats because I spend too much time here

I told him that I had no clue what he was talking about (which I didn't of course) ... only till I read this thread did I find it suspicious.
    Last edited by NightOp; 04-27-2002 at 02:24 PM.

TNT
    TNT is offline Retired Moderator

TNT's Usual Pontification . . .

I think it's a given assumption that the feds (or state or local authorities) monitor the AS boards, just as they monitor any boards that deal with illegal substances (euch as weed or X discussion boards). This is something you assume when you sign on but, as bigkev correctly noted, the First Amendment considerations allow us to do what we do.

A.R. has dealt with this issue by setting parameters about what can and cannot be done on an open forum. That's why we do not allow open source posting, for example. In addition to helping to ensure the legality of the board, it has improved the board's credibility as an educational resource and created an atmosphere of sanity. Yes, some individuals will make recommendations regarding steroid use , cycles, etc., but they are doing so as individuals, and you will find just as often that they recommend notusing steroids .

Some boards do allow source posting and, as such, I would not put too much credence in the reliability of those sources.

Obviously, caution is the watch word, and the anonymity of the board (and all AS boards) helps ensure an open discussion forum that is, in itself, legal. In that sense, I can't complain about the presence of feds on the board - hell, that's their job. Just as, if you use AS, it's your job not to get caught. No big whoop.

One thing we ALL need to remeber is the only people who should ever give out a source, hypothetically speaking of course, would be a MOD or VET...no one else should ever...of course this is all purely for fun and sources don't really exist.

Peace

D00fy is offline Anabolic Member
    they are after me:P :/ im a post whore bahahahah

Sicilian30 is offline Respected Member
    Personally, I think every board is watched as TNT has said, I mean Fed's know what is going on, they aren't dumb. I think we all need to be more careful anyways, just by the things we say here, that is why there are rules on this board, and if folks break them they get banned. These rules are here for our own protection.
    Just be careful, watch yourself (if you are doing anything that is not legit.)..

KunipshunFit is offline Lounge Lizard
    I agree with BigKev and TNT, 1st amendment, gotta love it....

This board provides a great educational base for people researching information on various steriods .

Bump to the top!

Kunipshun

Side note: Thank you TNT for your reply to my post about a week ago! You and the others who replied were very helpful!

BigPete is offline Associate Member
    If the FEDS want a source they can look on the Scammers list. I'm sure someone on there would help them out. Just direct them to those guys! LOL!

Nate_Dog is offline Member
    Just tell them to f*** off... That is the right you have when people PM you.

PaPaPumP is offline Retired Moderator
    IMO...we should not be mad at the DEA...or anyone for that matter. They are doing their job. If your job at McDonald's was to flip burgers, and you didn't flip them...you would get fired...as fucked up as this sounds, if they don't catch the bad guys (sources), they will find someone who can.

It is the politicians that we elect that make these laws against AAS. DEA seriously could probably give two shits about saucers...but like police officers, they most likely have a quota. I'd be more willing to say a big f*** you to the politicians, than the DEA anyday. JMO...sorry I didn't read all the posts, so if this has already been posted, sorry.

cnyce89 is offline Banned
    BK your right, and others who agree...They can watch all they want, but what we are doing is 100% legall...what we are doing is providing a place for people to come and get ecucated on AS useage. No where do you condone using. but if your gonna choose to use then why not get the right info so you can do it safley and not hurt yourself.
    If your one of those who do choose to use, then you have to be more careful, like BK said possession is a fellony.

Ajax is offline Senior Member
    Always assume that anything you do on the Internet is wide open and avvailable to anyone--not just today, but it could be archived and available for the rest of time...

I too have no doubts about the Feds watching any AS board they can and I would not be surprised if they were logging all posts to a database somewhere for future reference.

NEVER reveal personal details; if you do you are setting yoursefl up for trouble down the road. You can never know who will pull that info up later in your life!

Recently, my employees did a search of the Google newsgroup archives and came up with a bunch of old posts I did to newsgroups almost 10 years ago! Luckily there was nothing embarrassing there (just a few rants I made at a local ISP who we being as ass), but it goes to show you, anything you put on the net is freely available to the public and doesn't necessarily go away!

Be careful bro's. Be skeptical. Be cautious. Hell, even be paranoid! Better safe than sorry...
    Last edited by Ajax; 04-28-2002 at 05:59 AM.

TNT
    TNT is offline Retired Moderator
    Ajax has provided some excellent principles. When I want to know about someone (not on the board, but in real life), I often do an engine search on them - and often find lots of dirt. Remember that anything you put on the Internet can bounce back to bite you in the ass years later.

There is an old expression to this effect: Just because you're paranoid does not mean that there's not a reason to be. (A variant is: Just because you're paranoid desn't mean that they're not watching you.)

On the other hand, there used to be a joke among peace movement radicals to the effect that the worst form of rejection was to find that the F.B.I. did not have a file on you.

Be very careful about the information you write about yourself here on the board (or any other AS board), including your e-mail address. If you write someone by e-mail rather than PM, know that your e-mail address will be transmitted to the other person, even if you sent the e-mail through a link on the board. And an e-mail address (even one through a service like Hotmail or Yahoo) can still reveal a lot about you, especially if you were ever involved active on Usenet newsgroups (the type Ajax mentioned).

rangerdudeleads is offline Senior Member
    all these guys with hardly no posts are the ones i dont even fool with cause i bet some of them are freakinf snitching bastards, I dont know why they dont mind their own business cause more and likely they are crooked and the ones who are really breaking the law.

G-S Guest
    I got an email from a guy who is shutting down. All because of the snitchin bitche's from another site. (cough...elite..cough)

Dr. Derek is offline Member
    These boards are made for informational purposes only, AR does not condone the use of steriods or performance enhancing drugs, however the board does discuss the reality of these substances in all sports and by all different types of people. The board should be used for educational and research purposes not source searching. So anyone sending a pm requesting source, should be considered questionable. We just dont do that shit around here.

Thread Information