Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: First Time

versacemodel is offline Banned

Exclamation First Time

Hey. .This is the First time. I am 135 pounds.. 5 foot 10.. I am eating about 4000 calories and no more than 380 grams of protein a day.. I am about to start a cycle I have DIANABOL stacked with TESTOSTERONE ENANTHATE for a 10 week cycle.. I paid 250 for the Dianabol and 160 for the Enathate. I was recomended to take one pill a day of dball and 1 cc a week of the enanthate .. The pills are to last for 5 weeks.. 35 pills.. and the Enanthate 10 weeks.. 250 mg a week. I am working out 5-6 days a weeek. One muscle group a day for 4 different sets for each body part.

Please let me know.. what are my expected results.. and or is this a good stacking combination.
    Thank you Trully

Versace

walling is offline Junior Member
    how old r u

Gaucho77 is offline Associate Member
    You don't have a solid enough base as of this point to start aas.

I AM 20 Years OLD

What do you mean i dont have a solid enough base.. what do i do or what can i do?

j-dog is offline Associate Member
    You should get a few more years of natural training under your belt first. You may cheat yourself out of some good natural growth starting this early.

eGGz is offline Anabolic Member
    How many milligrams are your dbol tabs ?

Im just asking if this is a good combination.. and how much results are expected with these 2 stacked.. in the Next 2 1/2 months?

my dbol is 50 mg each

Have you used any supps like creatine mrp's etc... yet, That is a pretty serious stack for a first timer. I do admire your zealous attitude in wanting to get big we all have that in common, just train hard eat a lot and wait a year or two at least and see how your body responds to heavy training.

I am Taking Creatine yes and protein shakes I have enough protein and eating well enough..

eggz what do you think am I right by saying this?

Slic4788 is offline Associate Member
    You're 135 lbs? and you wanna juice? Bro you should squeeze out your natural growth first. People usually juice when they hit a plateu and can't get any more growth. You can easily put on 30 more pounds over months. Once you juice, you'll juice again and again.

Quote Originally Posted by versacemodel
    my dbol is 50 mg each
    At your size 50mg is a big dose. 25-30mg would be more appropriate.
    Splitting your dbol into quarters and taking 1 quarter every 4-5 hours will give you consistant blood levels.

Thank You Guys soo far. What do you think though about what i said earlier if this is a good combination.. and how much results are expected with these 2 stacked.. in the Next 2 1/2 months?
    Dboll are 50 mg tablets one per day for 5 weeks
    Enanthate 1 cc a week for 10 weeks

Yes I thank you eGGz.. I have planned to take 4 quarters every 4 hrs

Quote Originally Posted by j-dog
    eggz what do you think am I right by saying this?
    Oh hell ya, you are absolutely right. The problem is that He's young and has already started and I'd bet he isn't going to stop no matter what anyone says. Right now I'm going for damage control.

Well Yes.. I have everything ready.. I have been working out for 4 months.. and yes i have gained weight since the time.. I am not going to just not do it, spendin so much time and effort, I need a quick gain and i do plan to use what i have. Is what i have good enough or do i need to stack more?

That is exactly what I thought he is bound and determined to do it can"t blame him i guess!

Yes I thank you eGGz.. I have planned to take 4 quarters every 4 hrs
    Seriously consider 3 quarters per day. You will grow a ton on three per day, trust me. I weigh 210 and get great results on dbol at 40mg ED.

Do you have nolvadex to combat gyno?
    Last edited by eGGz; 08-08-2005 at 05:45 PM.

That is exactly what I thought he is bound and determined to do it can"t blame him i guess!

haha lol.. its true.. I need to gain weight and muscle mass!

do you have aim messenger if i can msg u and talk to someone that knows more than me if you have a screen name that would be great!! thanx

OK.. I will consider 3 and that way it will last me longer!! u r correct.. I think i may do that

No I do not have nolvadex to cobat gyno.. what is that?

what is aim messenger? I'm computer illeterite!

aol messenger.. jsut like msn messenger or yahoo messenger

OK.. I will consider 3 and that way it will last me longer!! u r correct.. I think i may do that

No I do not have nolvadex to cobat gyno.. what is that?
    Gynomastia = when men grow titties like women. Dbol gives me big time gyno symptoms. I am able to control it with nolvadex .

So I can assume you know nothing about Post Cycle Therapy ?

Bro you really need to do some research before you start using, you are in serious danger of messing your self up.

Thank you.. there is something called Animidex not quite sure of the spelling which prevents to grow the ta ta's.. thats what i have 40 tablets of it.. and one tablet a day

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by eGGz
    Seriously consider 3 quarters per day. You will grow a ton on three per day, trust me. I weigh 210 and get great results on dbol at 40mg ED.

Do you have nolvadex to combat gyno?

yes i agree more is not always better,i only use 20mg dbol when i use it and i weigh roughly 230 ish,i get good gains off that small amount

So IS that a good stack.. what i have ready? and is that a good price?

how many cc of Test enanthate

500 or two cc's if it's 200 or 1.5 if it's 250 mg's

david beads is offline Junior Member
    u need to build a solid base before you start to juice. If u cant build muscle naturally steroids won't do shit for you

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    At 135 lbs. I'd highly suggest you lift naturally for like 5 more years before you dabble in AAS. At 5'10" and at that weight, it would seem you don't have very much muscle at all. Please, prove me wrong and post a picture if you have one, but I don't think you have much muscle at all. The reason this is key, is because whatever you do gain on a cycle (which ain't gonna be much) will go bye bye after you come off simply because your body doesn't understand what it is you are trying to accomplish. (Gaining muscle and keeping it) If you do this naturally for years upon years at first, your body will understand that message.

You will do what you will do I know, but I just had to throw this in. I see people making this mistake all the time, and they always look the same year after year.

~SC~

Bro please take heed to what we are all saying don't cheat yourself out of your natural gains and jeopordize your health, we all know what we are talking about. We really are trying to look out for you.

Thank You Greatly! For all Your Supports and info.. But still no one told me what i wanted to know!!

The pills are to last for 5 weeks.. 35 pills.. and the Enanthate 10 weeks.. 250 mg a week. I am working out 5-6 days a weeek. One muscle group a day for 4 different sets for each body part.

Please let me know.. what are my expected results.. and or is this a good stacking combination.

freakintraining is offline Associate Member
    everybody is differnt, just becasue one guys gains 20lbs doesnt mean you will even gain 5.....since your gung ho do it and find out...and do proper pct or else you wasted time and money

did i over pay? i paid 250 usd for 35 bdoll
    160 for Test Enanthate 10 ml

Thank You Greatly! For all Your Supports and info.. But still no one told me what i wanted to know!!

The pills are to last for 5 weeks.. 35 pills.. and the Enanthate 10 weeks.. 250 mg a week. I am working out 5-6 days a weeek. One muscle group a day for 4 different sets for each body part.

OK, had to leave for awhile.

Umm, expected results you want eh.

I expect you will gain 10 pounds or more very little of which you will keep following your cycle. Without proper PCT you will most likely loose most any gains made during the cycle. Your libido will drop dramatically and you could suffer from depression. With out nolvadex you might grow a couple of manboobs that will only go away with an expensive surgery.

My advice to you is to stop immediately. Take a step back and do some research. This is a great place for just that. You have years to develop the body you desire. Why risk your health just because you are in such a big hurry that you can't even take the time to educate yourself before you start injecting powerful potentially dangerous drugs into the only body you have..

thank you

Roid Rage is offline Member
    I'm sorry but this is silly , you only been training for like 3-4 months? i bet you dont even know how to train properly, and your going to start juicing? You wont even know how to take advantage of the test in your body, for the love of god just listen to what everyone has said.

You have soooo much natural growth to do man, i was like 140 lbs at 6'1 and over the years of training i hit 185 lbs CLEAN moving 100 lbs dumbbells and shit without juice. But clearly you already decided, best of luck.

if it were me i'd put the juice aside and number crunch a diet, if you do that i can promise you, you will see some great results. I put on about 25 lbs with a clean diet before i plateu.

GOOD LUCK

RR

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    But still no one told me what i wanted to know!!
    Boy you are DENSE.

~SC~

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information