Thread: too much???

freakintraining is offline Associate Member

too much???

is 1000mg of test for 20 weeks too much? l-dex at .50 ed....nolv if my nips get sore.....700mg of eq for 18 weeks? im seriously looking to gain alot of mass....is this too much i dont want to piss out anything

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    What was your previous cycle experience?
    You'll need hcg also

ihave ran 750 for 20 wseeks with deca for 16 weeks with it

The Baron is offline Fourth Koala of the Apocalypse
    I don't see the problem with that, but I personally don't know of anyone running more than 600mg eq. But WTF give it a go. The test dosage will definitely have you feeling a little different than your 750mg cycle. Keep it in mind in case you are one of those relatively rare individuals who get too aggressive on test.

--
    NO PMs for SOURCES!
    NO PMs for questions that should be asked on the board!
    NO "Thank You" PMs, please.
    PMs are for personal or sensitive questions or information, or for stuff that is not allowed to be posted on the board.
    Inappropriate PMs will not be read or acknowledged. Reported repeaters will be offended.
    -The Baron-

RoNNy THe BuLL is offline Anabolic Member
    Nah, not really. But be ready for a shitty time coming off of the stuff. My last cycle was around the 20 weeks mark and I was only running 500mg Test Enanthate and it took me a good five months to get back to normal.

Good luck.

believe it or not test just makes me arrogent i think the rage thing is mind over matter...but how much differennt will i feel...will the gains be alot more then 750? and can you hook me up with a good pct

The Baron is offline Fourth Koala of the Apocalypse
    I'll tell you, that does call for a heavy duty pct.

First of all, you will want hcg , at least at the end of cycle, last hcg shot a week before first clomid. You can run it low dose for an extended period, or cycle it on and off through the test cycle, or just do it at the end. Up to you. But definitely at the end, you want the hcg so that when you do start getting some LH produced, your balls don't just say, WTF is that? You want them to already be raring to go for when the hpta is recovered, I think.

Now I don't believe in tapering down... but I do believe in cleaning up at the end of a long cycle of long acting test with a short ester like prop or with suspension. If you work it out on paper for each injection and its half life, just how much total test is still in your body with high doses after two weeks, you will see that you still have a hell of a lot left in you two weeks after your last shot, when normally you think about starting pct. Well, you know pct is not going to accomplish much with supraphysiological levels of free test in your blood. Nor will it do much with high levels of estrogen or other hormones. So pct must be delayed somewhat, or else lenghtened considerably. So you might want to use transdermal test such as a nice homebrew TNE PLO-Gel or a pharmacy compounded gel or cream of high potency, and use a rather larger dose than normal. Don't worry... the half life is so short that relatively high doses will still clear your body rather quickly. Alternately you could inject suspension once or better yet twice a day, or prop, ED. You use this supplementary test after the last shot of enanthate so that as levels of Enanth fall, you are still highly anabolic and androgenic the whole time while waiting for this stuff to all get de-esterized and used and eliminated. Then at the three or four week mark, (judgement call, in lieu of hard figures from proper clinical testing) stop the supplementary test and as you crash from that, start an aggressive, old school pct.

If you are not sensitive to clomid, go 300mg day 1, 100mg/ED the following two weeks, and 50mg/ED for a final two weeks.

I think I would run letro the final month of the cycle at a fairly high dose, because estrogen is suppressive, too, and high test doses of course aromatize into higher levels of est. Since nolva is a better est blocker than clomid in spite of them both working in similar fashion, I would run nolva as well, through pct, right alongside the clomid. I don't know what else you could do to make this go better...but eventually you will recover, and I think optimizing all these details will enable you to recover nearly as well and as quickly as your previous cycles.

--
    NO PMs for SOURCES!
    NO PMs for questions that should be asked on the board!
    NO "Thank You" PMs, please.
    PMs are for personal or sensitive questions or information, or for stuff that is not allowed to be posted on the board.
    Inappropriate PMs will not be read or acknowledged. Reported repeaters will be offended.
    -The Baron-

lfrisbee is offline Associate Member
    Very comprehensive post Baron - great advice...

thanx bro

Thread Information