Thread: Var and OT

GOT2BEBIG is offline New Member

Var and OT

So I'm taking 60mg every day of var. Getting hard and vascular as usual. I'm thinking of adding 20-40mg ed of oral turinabol to add some size. Should I just stick with the var, or would the OT help me out some?

kloter1 is offline Southern Steel Bodybuilding
    there is a cycle results log with this exact cycle. check it out.

buckeyefootball4 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by GOT2BEBIG
    So I'm taking 60mg every day of var. Getting hard and vascular as usual. I'm thinking of adding 20-40mg ed of oral turinabol to add some size. Should I just stick with the var, or would the OT help me out some?
    lol u will add some serious mass if ur diet is stright.. i did var for 6 weeks and ot for 5 and i gain 21lbs and kept like 19 of it.

SprinterOne is offline Senior Member
    You can gain some size adding in the tbol. I wouldn't expect to gain 21 lbs. though, that is pretty exceptional. Not saying it isn't true or can't be done, just don't want you getting your hopes all high and then only gaining 10 lbs. or so and feeling let down.

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    you do not wont to add the t-bol. there bolth 17aa and will be very hard on the live. stick to the var only or add test prop.

SprinterOne is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gsxxr
    you do not wont to add the t-bol. there bolth 17aa and will be very hard on the live. stick to the var only or add test prop.
    I agree with the 17aa part, and almost said the same thing, but with var being mild on the liver in comparison to most 17aa's I think it will be alright. CMore (of this board) ran tbol and var together for quite a while and made some nice gains. I do think test would be a good addition since he will be shut down more by the tbol, though.

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    yes the var is not as hard on the liver. but when you compound it with another 17aa it is. var at 60mg is a good size dose and t-bol at 40 that is 100mg of orals. i would not run that combo and take any chance. the gais will not be worth the risk.

***xxx*** is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by GOT2BEBIG
    2orals=no no.

Thread Information