PumP~N~Swole is offline Associate Member

Liver Toxic Information :( ==Help==

Hey bros, I haven't been on in for ages due to the fact I moved and I'm offered nothing but dialup and I was sworn never to use that bs again. Finally I broke down and got this slow turtle stuff. I also have been really busy with school. I doubt anyone remembers me anyways. Anyhow my questions is this I haven't juiced in a long time and I just mixed up 100ccs of tren . I've never noticed a problem with it internally except bad dreams and I get pissed alittle easier. I have been on it for 2 weeks and dr calls and said I have to get a colonoscopy blah. I did and got blood work before I got it done. He came in the day of the procedure which was friday and was pissed asking me if I became an alcoholic I said no. He said well your liver enzymes are extreeemmmly high and I would have to get an ultrasound and futher testing. He told me normal is around a count of 40 and mine was 400. For first 2 weeks I was taking a shot everyday with a mg strength i guess around 105-110. I need to know if you all know what the count would be for total liver shut down and also everything I can take to help my liver and to fool the dr. Meaning I want to know thing i can take to lower my count while I still juice. I have the ultrasound tomm. and blood work and I also have blood work 2 weeks later. I haven't took a shot since wed. due to the fact I was on liquid diet and I slept the couple days I couldn't eat. I'm hoping liver value will be some what ok since I haven't had it in my system in a couple of days. Sad part is I want to continue juicing, I just don't want to have to go get a liver transplant. Please bros any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

PnS

Well out of 18 reviews it looks like I'd have a reply by now. Go figure

caddilac is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by PumP~N~Swole
    Well out of 18 reviews it looks like I'd have a reply by now. Go figure
    Well the people who have viewed probably just can't help you. I'd like to help you bro, but I don't have any experience with tren .

Rider is offline Associate Member
    I had a similar prob when I did some blood tests when I was in my 4 th week of my cycle, my Sgot was 240 and my doc was a lil worried but I knew that it was due to muscle trauma from my intense workouts plus the use of oral Anavar .

Schwarz is offline Member
    If you needed a colonoscopy that means you must have an inflamatory bowel condition...right?? If that's the case then this would cause your liver values to increase anyway. Check out your GGT score if you can. If this is normal then your liver shouldn't be in trouble really. An inflamattory bowel condition will naturally raise your other liver values (especially if your in the middle of a flare up). But your GGT levels are the true indicator of whether your liver is in real danger.

Also are you taking any milk Thistle/Liv 52 as this will help.

S

Rider is offline Associate Member
    yea the γ-GT is the true indicator of liver's condition indeed.

Yeah I do have probs. out of my bowels and I get check ups regularly when I have the procedures. I just used to try to time my cycles around the time I don't have to have one done so it doesn't show up on the blood work. This time I had no choice. And my liver values are always fine when not on a cycle. I haven't had a flare up in awhile it's just mandatory to have them since I have crohns. But this time it was high and I believe it's the fact that cause I was on the tren . He's never asked me if I was an alcoholic nor has he said anything about my liver values being high. So it has to be the tren. I read a post last night about all kinds of supplements to try, I will try this and up my water intake to 3 gallons instead of 1.5 and try the liv-52 even though Im not sure what it is or where to get it. I thought I got an email telling me about liv-52 is it on the research site. If I do take the liver supps and liv-52 do u think this could lower my ggt levels when im on tren so it doesn't look so high on the test. My ultrasound is rescheduled for thur. I think. I just haven't had a shot since wed. and Im screwing up my hormones and my workouts. But in all the same manner I don't want my liver dying on me. Steroids isn't worth losing a liver, but I do want to take this cycle. Let me know on this one.

ps. I didn't mean to sound hateful in my last post, I just had an argument with gf and was already on the edge. Sorry, and ya'll have a good one.

PNS

Seattle Junk is offline Anabolic Member
    I would tell the Doc you are on juice right now to explain the high readings. Of course he's going to tell you to get off and agree to do it. Your health is more important than being on a cycle right now. You can always do another cycle but you don't want liver diesease for a lifetime. You need to figure out what your max tolerances are and maybe you should ditch tren all together? Tren is very harsh on the liver and kidneys and if you have prexisting problems with crohns, I would not do it. I have a friend with crohns disease and he's always having problems. This is due to his heavy partying more than anything but the point is that he's constantly stressing his system and it keeps coming back up because of it. I also have another friend (of a friend) who had his colon removed from extensive damage. This dude is crazy. He use to do huge amounts of roids but also did even huger amounts of rec drugs and alcohol. Mix em all together and you get a failed organ. Dude was only 24 when he had part of his small intestine constructed into a new colon. Dude still does juice (lower amounts) and parties on a bit of a lighter schedule now. He's only 26 now but he looks much older in the face because of all the stress he's put on his body. He's crazy and he will not live as long and as healthy as he could of if he didn't ruin himself...Your OEM colon is very important in how your body picks up nutrients.
    Last edited by Seattle Junk; 08-09-2005 at 12:46 PM.

Thread Information