fanatic is offline Member

Tren Rules of Thumb?

Ive researched tren alot but I cant find a definitive answer. What ratio Tren-Test should I do? If I run 80mg of test p/day how much tren a should I run/day? Thanks ahead of time.

stocky121 is offline VET~ Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    if your running 80mg of prop i would run 50mg of tren ed

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    yeah the dose isn't set in stone. but 50mg ed is a good choice for 80mg prop

Deezuhl is offline Anabolic Member
    to be honest there I dont beleive there is a ratio for tren . its too harsh to run that way. i run 1gm test or more and still keep tren at 400-500mg regardless of the other amount of compounds i am running.

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    tren almost killed me today. today i was in a rush so i drew eq and tren in the same pin. then i used a 22g to shoot my glute. i used the 22g so i could inject fatster. well i went and injected and like 1 min later is hit me. i got tren cough for the first time. it was so bad i could not breath. then i started to puke for like 5 min. this sucked i lost like 500cal of food i had just ate. so after like 10 min i started to feel a little better.

so long story shoot dont shoot tren fast with a 22g needle.

Cool. Ill start off with 50mg tren /day and just go from there. Thanks guys.

STRANGE is offline Associate Member
    i plan on running
    prop 100mg ED
    75mg of tren ED

nate3422 is offline Member
    im running 75mg of each ed

YerkyYerkwood is offline New Member
    So is it common to get even a mild cough with tren ? I did my first ever hit of tren today and maybe coughed lightly for about three or four minutes.

Quote Originally Posted by YerkyYerkwood
    So is it common to get even a mild cough with tren? I did my first ever hit of tren today and maybe coughed lightly for about three or four minutes.

never experienced it the whole 12 weeks on tren e. i think it happens on A more than on E..

YerkyYerkwood is offline New Member
    I have Trenbolone Hexahydrobenzylcarbonate or Trenabol Depot.

Quote Originally Posted by YerkyYerkwood
    I have Trenbolone Hexahydrobenzylcarbonate or Trenabol Depot.

tren hex is another ester i am not very familiar with.. anyone else have some info on tren hex..?? I beleive its similar to tren a without looking it up..

scotttiger54 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Deezuhl
    tren hex is another ester i am not very familiar with.. anyone else have some info on tren hex..?? I beleive its similar to tren a without looking it up..
    not very well read on the stuff but i think its the one that has 3 different kinds of tren in it thats made by BD. but don't take that info to the bank

Quote Originally Posted by scotttiger54
    not very well read on the stuff but i think its the one that has 3 different kinds of tren in it thats made by BD. but don't take that info to the bank

yeah bd makes a hex and and blend with hex as do several other labs too..

mark956101957 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gsxxr
    tren almost killed me today. today i was in a rush so i drew eq and tren in the same pin. then i used a 22g to shoot my glute. i used the 22g so i could inject fatster. well i went and injected and like 1 min later is hit me. i got tren cough for the first time. it was so bad i could not breath. then i started to puke for like 5 min. this sucked i lost like 500cal of food i had just ate. so after like 10 min i started to feel a little better.

so long story shoot dont shoot tren fast with a 22g needle.
    Dude 1st time you have got the tren cough? That is a rough way to be introduced to it. It is a bitch but I have been lucky enough to never have puked yet. When I get it now it is pretty weak and last 2 minutes tops along with a lot of itching and than it goes away. When it doesn't happen I am almost surprised but I have found when I hit the medial glute I usually don't get it.

Billyspt4 is offline Associate Member
    I've been on Tren A for about 4 weeks now and luckily haven't experienced a cough yet, hopefully I won't, but my friend has, but not too bad.

I use 75mg/ Tren A eod and 500mg Test E per week

General Patton is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Billyspt4
    I've been on Tren A for about 4 weeks now and luckily haven't experienced a cough yet, hopefully I won't, but my friend has, but not too bad.

I use 75mg/ Tren A eod and 500mg Test E per week
    I'm at this exact dosage due to neg sides if higher. I still get real strong on Tren at that dose and no night sweats. I am oily as crap and bad acne on my back though....and this is only week 2 for me. I'm stacking it with Sydgroup Cyp at 600mg per week. I frontloaded with 2 grams of QV Cyp in week 1. It was underdosed and I was tired of seeing it laying around. Justwatch your urine bro...tren is hard on the kidneys. Drink plenty of water....but that goes for any cycle.

The Baron is offline Fourth Koala of the Apocalypse
    The tren dosage is the more critical of the two. Set your tren dose for max gains which means seeing some sides but keeping them manageable and bearable. If you don't have any sides, you are probably not getting the full benefit that tren has to offer. If your sides are destroying your social life, then obviously you are running the tren too high. Typically this range will be between 50 and 75mg ED so that is a good place to start. Adjust your dose as needed. The prop is not so critical, but it is preferable to have the prop a little higher than the tren. So adjust your tren dosage and then bump your prop to keep it higher. 50 and 75 are a good place to start.You can front load the prop if you like, but I would not front load the tren.

Okay back to my cheat day meal... homemade banana/pecan/chocolate chip ice cream. YUM!

--
    NO PMs for SOURCES!
    NO PMs for questions that should be asked on the board!
    NO "Thank You" PMs, please.
    PMs are for personal or sensitive questions or information, or for stuff that is not allowed to be posted on the board.
    Inappropriate PMs will not be read or acknowledged. Repeat offenders will be reported.
    -The Baron-

So is tren alot worse than test p as far as acne goes?

Quote Originally Posted by fanatic
    So is tren alot worse than test p as far as acne goes?

i would say so yes mg for mg tren will give you more side affect's like scne and increased aggresion

hmmm... would proscar help that? I really want to do tren for my nest cycle but I havent decided. If I do, heres what it'll look like:
    Week 1-8: Test E 250mg 2x/week
    Week 1-4: Dbol
    Week 9-14: Test P 80mg/day
    Tren 50mg/day
    Winny 50mg/day

How's that look? It will be my second cycle. I may not do the winny if the tren will help lean me out. Critique away.

hmmm... would proscar help that? I really want to do tren for my nest cycle but I havent decided. If I do, heres what it'll look like:
    Week 1-8: Test E 250mg 2x/week
    Week 9-14: Test P 80mg/day
    Tren 50mg/day
    Winny 50mg/day

How's that look? It will be my second cycle. I may not do the winny if the tren will help lean me out. Critique away.

what week's are you running the tren and winny

I meant to indent, sorry. weeks 9-14.

i would run the tren week's 1-10 and leave the winny out this cycle

5 weeks of tren is a waste.. tren a should be run 8 weeks min 12 max and tren e 10-12 weeks. oh and i wouldnt run tren and winny side by side for sure..

cool.
    Week 1-14: Test P 80mg/day
    Week 1-8: Tren 50mg/day
    Week 9-14: Winny 50mg/day

Hows this look? Oh, what is a good dose for the dbol?

Whut? Tren and winny together are the bee's knees! Well, with test, too, of course. Why wouldn't you run them together, Deezuhl? But I agree 5 weeks is short, for fina. Fanatic seems to have a handle on it. I would taper down the dbol in weeks 3 and 4, I think... take it easy on ol' mr liver before hitting the winny. 4 weeks off and then 6 weeks of winny is asking a lot of it. I think I would go 50mg/ED week 1, 40mg week 2, then maybe 35 and 25, something like that.

--
    NO PMs for SOURCES!
    PMs are for personal or sensitive questions or information, or for stuff that is not allowed to be posted on the board.
    Inappropriate PMs will not be read or acknowledged. Repeat offenders will be reported.
    -The Baron-

OK, hows this look?
    Week 1-8: Tren A 50mg/day
    Week 1-4: Dbol 50mg/day(wk 1) 40mg/day(wk 2) 35mg/day(wk 3) 25mg/day(wk 4)
    Week 9-14: Winny 50 mg/day

I was thinking about running test E for the first 8 weeks, then switching to test p when I start the winny in week 9 to decrease daily injections. What do you guys think about any of this? Also, is this too harsh for a second cycle?

OK, hows this look?
    Week 1-8: Tren A 50mg/day
    Week 1-4: Dbol 50mg/day(wk 1) 40mg/day(wk 2) 35mg/day(wk 3) 25mg/day(wk 4)
    Week 9-14: Winny 50 mg/day

I was thinking about running test E for the first 8 weeks, then switching to test p when I start the winny in week 9 to decrease daily injections. What do you guys think about any of this? Also, is this too harsh for a second cycle?
    Good... but it is complicated, switching back and forth between short and long esters. And wince it takes a while for the test E to kick in, you can't start the tren right away. See, the tren shuts you down. Of course, the test shuts you down, too, but you are shooting test anyway so you don''t really notice the shutdown. But if you are shut down in a hurry before the test kicks in, well, that sucks. So START your cycle with at least a kickstart of prop, while starting the test E, and then clean up with prop at the end. This can be too complicated for a beginner, so sometimes it is best to just keep it simple. Prop and tren A are like peas and carrots... can't hardly go wrong stacking them together. Sticking test E in there requires a lot of thought and really, some experience, too. JMO.

--
    NO PMs for SOURCES!
    -The Baron-

Ok, I'll go with the prop. Everyday injections don't really bother me so I think I can swing it. To keep my injections limited, can I shoot test and tren from the same syringe at the same time?

Ok, I'll go with the prop. Everyday injections don't really bother me so I think I can swing it. To keep my injections limited, can I shoot test and tren from the same syringe at the same time?
    yes test and tren can be shot from the same syringe.. FYI.. even test and winny can be shot from the same syringe..

Sweet! My 2nd cycle sounds much less painful now.
    Last edited by fanatic; 08-08-2005 at 08:26 PM.

Thread Information