FutureMonster is offline Junior Member

Post Need Advice On My Cycle!!!

Im 5'8 170 pounds this is my second cycle. Im about to start a sustanon , dbol , and testosterone enanthate cycle. I want to put on as much weight and strength as possible. My plan is to take test enanthate and sustanon for 8 weeks along with 50 mg of dbol 5 days a week(Ill take the weekends off on dbol to give my liver a break) for the first 6 weeks. My cycle will look something like this:
    week 1-2: sustanon 250 mg, test enant 250 mg, dbol 50 mg(per day)
    week 3-4: test enant 500 mg, sustanon 250 mg, dbol 50 mg(per day)
    week 5-6: sustanon 500 mg, test enant 250 mg
    week 7-8: sustanon 250 mg, test enant 250 mg

I bought 1 bottle of 10 ml test enanthate, 1 bottle of 10 ml sustanon 250, 6 weeks of dbol and this is the best way I can figure to do the cycle. Is this a good cycle and what will be my expected gains?

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    1. sust is test so i dont see why you wont to run two kinds of test. i think you should pick one or the other and buy more of the one you pic.

2. the d-bol dose at 50mg day is fine. you will need to run it 7 days a week. you wont to get it into your system and keep the blood levels even.

the sus has 4 different test and then Ill use test e to give me 5. Do you not think they will work well together? I wouldnt combine these but a friend of mine sold the test e with the sus on the real cheap.

Blog Entries
    test is test and yes it will work. the thing is its a bitch to mix and keep blod levels even.

toy would have to shoot 100mg of sust and 50mg of test-e. also to keep blood levels even you would have tto soot eod. 100mg sust 50mg test-e = 525 mg week if shoot eod

also i think you sould run it 10 weeks at min

Thanks for the advice on the dbol ! I was planning on doing 250 of each per week...would that not keep my blood levels even doing it that way? what do you think my gains will be?

Blog Entries
    well the fisrt thing is 8 weeks is not long enugh.

if you only shoot sust one a week you wil not get any use of the prop. and yes your blood levels will be up and down teh whole cycle

Im gonna do sust twice a week mon and thur. So you think I should run the cycle for 10 weeks. Do you think 50 mg of d bol per day is to much? I have the 50 mg pills and I was gonna break them up and take them 4 times a day.

Thread Information